• Zake
    • minideed
    • fokys
    • Kяaσh
    • claww
    • Nicolás™
    • RєVєnGeR^

i am not judging anything i am just giving out some truths existing. w/e

Its boorin mate keep your truths for yourself and leave the people alone really.

Hi Maxtor,

I will just give my PoV about the organization :

• making that vote public makes it useless, as, some ppl said already, you can create fake account, use your dualboxes or simply ask to your friends to help you.
  • someone being banned / heavily dekarmaed *for any reason* in the past shouldn't be considered as being part of moderation. It will just create problems, either about being trust, power abuse and general kid behaviors.
  • making directly a vote when those ppl couldn't have time to moderate sounds... Awkward, at best.

I invite you to make as follow, you're free to follow/adapt it following your tastes :

• One month challenge, with X ppls removed of the list every week - depending of the numbers of contesters). Exemple, on a list of 20 contesters, you will drop 4 per week (last week = 4 final moderators "alive", as you dropped 4*4 before).
  • The challenge shouldn't be public at all. But ppl complaining about abuses of one of the wannabee moderator to existing moderators should be taken in consideration, if the abuse exists.
  • The worst challengers should be chosen following :

1. the number and QUALITY of moderation actions they did (ppl abusing of that criteria could be penalized)
  2. their participation on the forum (either as a regular user than as moderator answering questions)
  3. realized good ideas , if any (big bonus)
  4. abuse reports, if any (big malus)
  5. * add any eventual criteria if you got *

Finally, from the list you show, I know only really few ppl, as I busy only about L2J section. An exemple of how "corrupted" your vote system is : I know only Minideed, and he helped my L2J pack. I know also he is trusty guy. So I will vote for him, even if I don't know if he is good moderator.

As you can see my vote is biased. The point is, if "X" got 10 boxes + 30 friends, he got 40 votes. No matter how terrible in moderation he will be.

I hope you got my point. I voted anyway if you don't want to change your system :).

Regards,

Tk.

i still think this is only infor poll for admin how many friend we have, cause gm can see your work for forum, and he will decide no this poll

Dude no hate but i think Maxtor wanted moderators who speak fluent english, and we are not a server here to have Game Masters.

Nicolas and claww will be SHIT moderators, you heard me right.

Moderator -> stable, adequate, NEUTRAL person who can help, wont take opportunistic actions, lie, & be rude. These 2 do not fall into this characteristics. Just create new account and try to work with them and you will see. Nicolas is doing some services, while claww is selling his pack. Test them and you will see. In this voting new members cannot prove themselves and noone cannot guarantee that selected ones wont be obsessed with opportunism in the future. Next time, please, think of some other method how to select moderators(example: contest based on answers, motivation letter + xx days testing with monitoring that moderator job -> replies and etc).

GL HF.