• Necro
    • Zake
    • minideed
    • fokys
    • Kяaσh
    • claww
    • Nicolás™
    • RєVєnGeR^

Yea yea, keep showing us your Oxford University english and insulting everywhere. I would reply ya, but I dont speak with illiterate people.

Btw, romeos asslicker? Nope im brkoza asskicker! Also, Cant I express my opinion as you express yours or what?

Yea thx University is cool, you cant even write my nick correct, as I said brain damage. You can say what you want and you know I will answer back but I dont want such lawyers. I speak to romeo so it's not ur bussiness mr lawyerwannabe ...

Koza +10000 Romeo is tard and he dekarmed me because:

One guy posted donation that there will be on server and I just quote it and wrote : FAILED and then he dekarmed me for express what I think about donations?!

Really romeo is pathetic kid with huge EGO he should be punished by someone and teach him a lesson that he wont be anyone here since he is douchebag ... Romeo QQ

Welcome To The Great Idea's Of Maxcheaters.

Hah koza and brzoza u r just an useless piece of this forum please enjoy ur post as normal/vip member and dont be jealous. marialeonmar has right.

Hah koza and brzoza u r just an useless piece of this forum please enjoy ur post as normal/vip member and dont be jealous. marialeonmar has right.

Jealous Abouta waa ? axaa

Also I took my VIP member and My Brother's to Free.

Kiddy.

nvm

Jealous Abouta waa ? axaa

Also I took my VIP member and My Brother's to Free.

Kiddy.

nvm

A big Achievement.

I took everything what i wanted and did everything i want. So? Please stop it here and just chill out.

And you enjoy as normal too because you never will be mod ;)

i want to post my 2 cents about this topic after reading the whole topic.i ll speak mega generally about all and NOT specifically about anyone.

it is ironic how "amateur" still non permanent staffers act like they ve been in the staff for years.Imagine if some of the golds right now who post and like that suddenly get demoted.i wonder what would be their reaction if they fail to continue..imo active candidates staffies shouldnt even post in this topic about anything but globals should delete replies of the insiders.this way ALL the public relation builders would be erased.for the record this vote has  little importance as long as the veterans mods' proposals count heavier than simple members;.

i want to post my 2 cents about this topic after reading the whole topic.i ll speak mega generally about all and NOT specifically about anyone.

it is ironic how "amateur" still non permanent staffers act like they ve been in the staff for years.Imagine if some of the golds right now who post and like that suddenly get demoted.i wonder what would be their reaction if they fail to continue..imo active candidates staffies shouldnt even post in this topic about anything but globals should delete replies of the insiders.this way ALL the public relation builders would be erased.for the record this vote has  little importance as long as the veterans mods' proposals count heavier than simple members;.

I was moderator on many forums so im not amateur or rookie/newbie i know that u r talkin generally but we saw many mods how they was doin their job.