aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

I'm glad to present you the 22th commit :).

If you don't want to read all, basically it's about ZoneManager implementation & castles / sieges rework.

----

As said others, it was a +5,4k / - 3,8k patch. I agree I got a unique way to develop compared to others. But believe me, if each 3 days I only "COULD" (because it's impossible) do that sort of commits, you will have a fully working IL pack in one month.

Nothing have been focked up, all teleport types as SoE / Die normally fully work. The uglyiest bugs have been corrected. And as some areas begin to work, the ZoneManager works :).

It will need a lot of tests, and from now I will "stuck" the project on "zones problems", and correct some minors others problems the community already see but I let it for such cases. When the part 2 of this commit will be done, I will move to another big feature (surely MMOCore).

Check the list of features, and merry christmas :D.

----

PS : as said in the changeset, many problems can be seen. For example I didn't added any Zone checks more than L2J IL have. So basically, except if the area itself got some code on onEnter/onExit, many restrictions are missing.

But what do you prefer between :

- I check all for one month alone and all is fixed

- I share an "undone" version but you help me fix it in 2 weeks ?

Good testing, and don't forget, I added a new lib, trove, used for artifacts.

I'm glad to present you the 22th commit :).

If you don't want to read all, basically it's about ZoneManager implementation & castles / sieges rework.

----

As said others, it was a +5,4k / - 3,8k patch. I agree I got a unique way to develop compared to others. But believe me, if each 3 days I only "COULD" (because it's impossible) do that sort of commits, you will have a fully working IL pack in one month.

Nothing have been focked up, all teleport types as SoE / Die normally fully work. The uglyiest bugs have been corrected. And as some areas begin to work, the ZoneManager works :).

It will need a lot of tests, and from now I will "stuck" the project on "zones problems", and correct some minors others problems the community already see but I let it for such cases. When the part 2 of this commit will be done, I will move to another big feature (surely MMOCore).

Check the list of features, and merry christmas :D.

----

PS : as said in the changeset, many problems can be seen. For example I didn't added any Zone checks more than L2J IL have. So basically, except if the area itself got some code on onEnter/onExit, many restrictions are missing.

But what do you prefer between :

- I check all for one month alone and all is fixed

- I share an "undone" version but you help me fix it in 2 weeks ?

Good testing, and don't forget, I added a new lib, trove, used for artifacts.

holy shit this commit rocks :P keep it up

Tryskel take a bath, but miss to breathe because the new revision added Water zones and even more.

The breathe bar seems to miss, but this is a screenshot glitch.

Enjoy, Tryskell.

I go to a LAN party until 29-30. So basically, you won't have any new of me in this time laps, except if I got inet (normally we got). Please continue to test the pack, I will try to advance between a DoTA and a CoD4 game :).

shot00037xd.jpg

if all free l2j projects goes to close source ant timeline your project stops 101% ;D

If i can understand he says that his project is going to close 101% ( i cant understand the first one :) )

if all free l2j projects goes to close source ant timeline your project stops 101% ;D

So your point is that he is leeching stuff from other timelines. Alright Mr. Hater, you called me a leecher, now you're calling him a leecher as well. The next stupid reply like this, which cannot be based on facts, will cost you a permanent trip to banland.

Now, let's see..

This new Project looks promising, although I don't quite like the fact that it is public.

I am not quite sure yet, though. All I can say is good luck and be patient.

subclass flood doesn't work. i put 500 there but still nothing i can stuck skills from all classes. all other floods work, tested.

subclass flood doesn't work. i put 500 there but still nothing i can stuck skills from all classes. all other floods work, tested.

Do we have to tell ONCE AGAIN that this topic is not a 'Report Bugs' forum? Visit their own forum and report such bugs.