aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

As you know (and as the name of project suggests it aswell), it isn't the first IL fork. I don't want this project fails after 2 weeks because of bad organization. This is why in first time, I will be 'normally' alone, to give the way I want to the developement. Trusted people will come with time.

As I said to Akken (via PM), there is a straight way to develop an IL server. The goal isn't to innovate, but to repair code with current L2J code. A massive but meticulous work of copy-paste, no more, no less. It's stupid to fix little things which will dissapear with a full rewritten code. I see big.

-----

I make a little synopsis of what I have msging to a guy who proposed his time as developer.

I search developers, but my criterias are higher than current projects. Basically, if you want to help to develop aCis, you can, and I will thanks you (frenchkissing o_o). But one step after another. First compile server, test, find bugs, and make patches about. You can post them on forum, and I can have an eye on your work, and about the quality too.

With time, I will trust (or the contrary haha) you. So basically even thinking to help, you can fail to my criterias. This is an "inner-circle" type team, biggest circle represents all unknown people :).

-----

As a project isn't only developers, but community, I need testers. More they are, more bugs are found, faster they are fixed. Sido is already on the "wishing list" for forum moderation if community grows enough, so don't apply for it please :).

I talked with Sido about a new place for forum, which basically will be free of publicities. I will change links when time will come, but until the moment you can (and encouraged to) use the forum to report bugs.

-----

I made some commits this night, the last have never been made on a IL fork from what I know (and sorry if I'm wrong, didn't test ALL CRAPPY FORKS :D).

Ty all for posts,

Tk.

hmm look it's a nice idea to make a clean interlude project, bugless, but..... c'mon you even removed tvt event... i mean crappy custimizations should be removed but not 1 - 2 events, or 1 - 2 things that make gameplay funner and better....

i will give it a try and post bugs i find....

NOTE:

1) Add augment chance and glow at configs.

2) Subclass flood doesn't work. I can stuck all skills.

3) searching....

hmm look it's a nice idea to make a clean interlude project, bugless, but..... c'mon you even removed tvt event... i mean crappy custimizations should be removed but not 1 - 2 events, or 1 - 2 things that make gameplay funner and better....

i will give it a try and post bugs i find....

NOTE:

3) searching....

You're less stupid? Why?  First of all he need remove all customs and then start fix all bugs/shits on clean pack. Cuz other projects don't do that is their problem.

And we.... all know TvT from l2j is more than fail, many bugs.

You're less stupid? Why?  First of all he need remove all customs and then start fix all bugs/shits on clean pack. Cuz other projects don't do that is their problem.

And we.... all know TvT from l2j is more than fail, many bugs.

TvT is not big deal. Easy to fix for a good dev(not for me, i can fix 1 - 2 things) as i know. But other stuff have bugs too. Subclass, floodprotectors don't work....

TvT is not big deal. Easy to fix for a good dev(not for me, i can fix 1 - 2 things) as i know. But other stuff have bugs too. Subclass, floodprotectors don't work....

don't make me laugh, tvt from l2j need rework 100%.

we... all can say i know one dev/friend he do in 2 mins full fix bla bla

--

from what I observed, he has a plan.. something like that.. first of all fix bugs/useful things and then ofc maybe he will add advanced tvt.

don't make me laugh, tvt from l2j need rework 100%.

we... all can see i know one dev/friend he do in 2 mins full fix bla bla

--

from what I observed, he has a plan.. something like that.. first of all fix bugs/useful things and then ofc maybe he will add advanced tvt.

let's hope... and wait.

NOTE:

3) searching....

Use forum to reports bugs/erros w/e.

Here no one will see them,really.

Good luck with your project, it's going to be hard to manage it alone but it's the best way to keep things however you want to keep them without having people messing with your things and the way you do things.

so why did you post?

ah man yes i wanted to ask this, are you alone on project team?

Yeah.

He develops the project alone,he already said that.

For the time i help him as a tester.

If more could help as testers ,it would be for sure better.

so why did you post?

ah man yes i wanted to ask this, are you alone on project team?

same thing i may ask you, why u post without reading others post ?

now ill answer u, i posted a quote to be sure ppl will see it, since some like u fail at read.