aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

same thing i may ask you, why u post without reading others post ?

now ill answer u, i posted a quote to be sure ppl will see it, since some like u fail at read.

fail? spam? kk let's stop spamming this post and help him

Some ppl (I don't want to name them, they got their own voodoo dolls on my desk) make me the remark the forum wasn't looking professional, and the publicity (because of free forum) sux (which I agree if you don't use the wonderful AdBlock Plus plugin of Mozilla FF).

So basically Sido came to me to talk about that, and a new forum is made. More pro according to some.

Link is here, and the main post is updated aswell.

As Sido is noob  :-X, the subdomain doesn't work right now. I will update topic if there's any change, but for the moment use this adress. You won't have to recreate account if you register now. The existing topics will be teleported.

As Sido is pro  :-X, the subdomain doesn't work right now. I will update topic if there's any change, but for the moment use this adress. You won't have to recreate account if you register now. The existing topics will be gated.

fixed.

what the pack if you dont have any java knowledge? lol i readed what errors you cant pass in java, this topic is more silly than other

WTB TRANSLATION ?!

I do not think he doesnt has a java knowledge

what the pack if you dont have any java knowledge? lol i readed what errors you cant pass in java, this topic is more silly than other

pff are you kidding right?

Don't open your hands and write bullsh1t plz

My first hater yeah :). I have to add I never said I was a java developer.

+5400/-3600 lines patch in preparation, wait for debug please. And continue to report any errors you can find :).

Will affect ZoneManager, castles, olympiads, sieges, L2Object/L2World,...

still on 20-21 3-4 days...

-.-

Ok you can go to l2jbrasil or w/e with 1.500 commits.

But if have your eyes opened you could see how many things changing in 1 commit of acis'

The other l2jforks increase their commits with typos >.> ok

Don't forget, L2JBrasil / Teon got more than 1500+ commits and more than one year of existence, and still got plenty of bugs. Don't expect to find a IL pack corrected after one week :).

I will give a try about making only quality commits aswell. The goal isn't to collect biggest commits number, but make good commits.

----

-.-

Ok you can go to l2jbrasil or w/e with 1.500 commits.

But if have your eyes opened you could see how many things changing in 1 commit of acis'

The other l2jforks increase their commits with typos >.> ok

yeah man i just didn't see his reply :@