aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

That's why you should have started selling this, so now you would have a home ;)

ย 

In France, that won't be enough. If I would do even 300โ‚ฌ/month (lol), that's still 1/3 of a direct french salary (and 1/4 counting social security).

Hi dev,

I have a problem when i starting my login server and game server. Login server problem:FATAL: Failed to open Selector. Reason: Unable to establish loopback connection.

ย 

Game server problem: --------------------------------------------------------------------=[ Login ]

Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Unable to establish loopback connection.

ย 

I think the problem is firewall and ports. I try to turn off my firewall, but nothing.

ย 

Thanks.

Wow the new acis web forum is amazing congrats to tryskell :D

Ps: Theme is a little boring but it's ok :P

ย 

swpro go here: http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?board=2.0

and post your problem :D

Since we up to SMF 2.0, some bugs (such as the bots stuff) came. Wait for Sido to correct them.

ย 

ย 

Project will soon enter in a dark day. For people who got forum access, please read here for full infos.

ย 

For a fast synopsis, I will soon have IRL issues (homeless) and couldn't guarantee project's developement as before. That is, project will be in standby if aCis community doesn't help.

ย 

I search someone trustable who want to take the regency time i'm out. Only people I already talk with and I judge for their "good" (not the current "good" level of MxC level, you know... All MxC consider themselves as L2J developer when they can't even use a diff patch correctly) developement skills can talk with me about that. Consider don't PM me if you don't fit.

ย 

I don't search someone for innovative stuff, but to correct things following retail. I don't search someone who got - too much - initiative. If you can follow simple orders/directives, and got a decent level of knowledge, that is fine.

ย 

ย 

As I told in the aCis forum post, the fact I'm off doesn't mean aCis community has to sleep. This is currently the versus. Community has to be active when I will be out.

ย 

That means organizing helpers:

- retail infos finders (videos, forums, etc)

- coders

- testers dedicated to test the current stuff coders code.

ย 

Finally, the fact I'm off doesn't mean project will close. Currently, with some organization from current community, it could be as I'm not even off.

ย 

ย 

ย 

The probable ETA time commits will stop from me is 1 week (end of that month).

ย 

I would appreciate if MxC staff unstick the topic, you keep it active to avoid deletion.

ย 

That's really bad...I hope you get over with your problems sooner than expected...A programmer like you shouldn't have those major "errors" :)

In France, diploms > experience. That is sad, but recruiters see diploms before your own experience in many case. My l2j/java experience is kinda... worthless/seen as an extra for a recruiter.

ย 

Anyway :

ย 

Changeset 180

ย 

Formal Wear quests serie - Q033, 034, 035, 036 && 037.

ย 

- endquest rewards items have been put as qItems aswell.

- ty Treaser for initial share. I can't say it was free-bugs... Like adding 20 HTMs and so on.

ย 

ย 

Changeset 181

ย 

Command Channel, usercommands cleanup, misc

ย 

Command Channel has been refactored

- the little window is now correctly working, showing party details aswell. "Quit" button works too. Ty Hellish for report.

- addition of missing packet, && correction of existing ones.

- correction of a hi5 L2J bug related to CC (issue when inviting a party leader by the way of a party member).

- all custom messages (around... 15 ?) have been replaced for retail ones.

ย 

Usercommands

- channels commands (creation, delete, info) have been cleaned up.

- clan penalty has been improved (use of StringUtil instead of TextBuilder).

ย 

Misc

- L2LvlUpData has been dropped (useless stuff).

- L2ArmorSet and AutoChatHandler have been cleaned up/refactored.

ย 

shot00096s.jpg

Hi Tryskell, how can i contact with you? Are you using Skype or ICQ/e-mail? If you are, contact me by any of this numbers:

ย 

e-mail: l2eve.ru@gmail.com

ย 

I want to talk about developement of aCis,i can help with quests, bosses, and other.

ย 

P.S. sry for my "English" :)

Hi Tryskell, how can i contact with you? Are you using Skype or ICQ/e-mail? If you are, contact me by any of this numbers:

ย 

e-mail: l2eve.ru@gmail.com

ย 

I want to talk about developement of aCis,i can help with quests, bosses, and other.

ย 

P.S. sry for my "English" :)

http://i-live.eu/acis/

His msn on forum is dragonlords@hotmail.fr

Is this project alive??

ย 

With more than 20k topic views, a topic stickied and 185 commits with many unique stuff, no it's not alive.

ย 

* ilookipooliloo *