aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Changeset 146

Quests, spawn protection, crests packets

Quests

• 3 quests added, Q112, Q157 && Q161. Ty Fernando for good work.

Spawn protection

• Spawn protection config has been corrected;
  • The trigger was activated even when player was simply invul (gm invul, skill invul), which launch code for nothing;
  • Some packets were activating the trigger from their own (Appearing, etc), which basically focked up the protection at enterworld;
  • A message has been added if you move before the protection ends;
  • The only possible action is now Say2. So yeah, you can flame the campers until protection ends. Awesome, no ? :)

Crests packets (client/server)

• cleaning, packet structure simplification when there is no crest.

what the hax why they writing pack updates ? another way to spamm?

Our final goal isn't to make a good pack, it's to reach 100 pages in MxC's thread before the end of month (and to reach 22222 views as optional goal).

Ppl are often lazy to connect / register in forum to see updates, so a common use was to post changeset to bump the topic / inform lazy followers. Now we're sticky, we haven't to do it, but hey, old uses stay (and people are still lazy :D).

what the hax why they writing pack updates ? another way to spamm?

That's right! 8)

If you don't like why u post? another way to get +1 post? :o

Ugly template for MxC :P.

Changeset 149

Quests.

- deleted the unset("cond"), as it's handled directly when you use exitQuest(false). You still have to cleanup it if quest is repeatable (or I guess so).

- added GNU licences on fernando shares. Erm.

- added Q013, Q153, Q277 && Q357. Ty Ventic, fernandopm, TheLastHero && DiNoR.

Changeset 150

Quests.

- Added 3 quests : 122, 261 && 272.

- Removed the few existing credits.

About credits : none cared about to add initial authors, and after all, there are far more than one or 2 authors. Should I add my name on each file because I corrected your own errors too ? Should I find the initial author, and all others who corrected the quest since the time without adding their own credits ? Guess no. Added to that do you think leechers will let right credits ? So let's remove the credits and let the whole crap anonym :).

This is a community work, not individual :). As a brick, you're part of the house, but you can't be the house itself :).

going to start loginserver and i get this error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/l2j/loginserver/L2LoginServer

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sf.l2j.loginserver.L2LoginServer

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

Could not find the main class: net.sf.l2j.loginserver.L2LoginServer.  Program will exit.

Server have terminated abnormaly.

Server terminated.

Press any key to continue . . .

Same for gameserver i get this error :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/l2j/loginserver/L2LoginServer

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sf.l2j.loginserver.L2LoginServer

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

Could not find the main class: net.sf.l2j.loginserver.L2LoginServer.  Program will exit.

Server have terminated abnormaly.

Server terminated.

Press any key to continue . . .

Any ideas of the problem?

I'm proud to announce even a free IL project can have one step before all others (both private, free, IL and nonIL projects) :).

Changeset 152

PartyMatching system (that smells the leeching suckers at 100km around :D).

Added to the Freya update, following fixes (made by your servitor - me, myself, not you ugly leecher who read this text) have been made :

- player room's kick :

- LFP title is now correctly removed.

- The player is register anew in the waiting list.

- The partymatching panel is updated automatically (not simply closed like before)

- Waiting list

- Now it doesn't show your own name in the list (verified on a L2Off C5, plus, do you think it's normal to send to yourself partyinvite/whisper ?)

- The waiting list works NOW ONLY FOR ROOM'S LEADER, or (as before) for people without room. It allows to (read next) :

- addition of the 2 missing packets to invite someone in your partyroom.

- Use of FriendInvite for the main idea :D.

L2J topic about : http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22857

Die leechers :D. I got one step more than you each time.

Consider to report if any problem occurs.