aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

nice dude but my opinion is that the interlude will die verry soon..

Hellbound died before IL (do you find more than 10 servers for HB chronicle), and Freya will die before IL aswell.

IL is by far the favorite chronicle of private servers. So your opinion... :D

nice dude but my opinion is that the interlude will die verry soon..

i don't believe it cause if you see in l2 server requests most of them are c6 so people still love interlude :D

it's been couple of years since i left l2j , but yesterday i compiled an acis pack , and put it into work , it looks pretty good actually , i didn't check any of the known bugs to see if they work , but logically they won't , i mean i was checkin' the timeline from time to time , and those guys do great job. keep up guys , we really need a "healthy" l2j interlude source.

Hey Stefoulis15, it seems far the time where I was reading your posts to understand L2J :D. Don't be too much cute, there are actually many known issues (between non refactored things, and things people never think about), and some big reworks to do (NPCs using L2off is one of them). Still the project is stable, even if you can't say it's close to be live (1/5 of "scripts" folder, and people can't understand they must act instead of their "wait" passive behavior).

I agree about the "healthy" IL stuff, it's time to stop bullshiting IL and do a regular pack working for all.

Project is at rev 188 actually, sorry to don't post things about it. I got IRL issues, and it's only the beginning (I prepare the move of home, and soon no inet connection). Rev 189 (if I got time to make it) will be about VoS spawns.

----

I currently search a mean to launch my L2 client in offline mode (without inet connection). If someone knows a way to do it, please PM me with good files :). And no, MxC shares are only a bunch of not working crap.

I don't search an GG emulator, but a GG killer working for IL.

-bump-

eh , is the project dead or sth?

http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/timeline no commit for 10 days now .. -.-'

-bump-

eh , is the project dead or sth?

http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/timeline no commit for 10 days now .. -.-'

Something like that. http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=190122.msg1905777#msg1905777

And as no one busy to help (contributions or even reports), it will surely be in sleepy mode time it goes better IRL. And those last days, I had issues with my client aswell, lol. Couldn't open it without a GG error.

Something like that. http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=190122.msg1905777#msg1905777

And as no one busy to help (contributions or even reports), it will surely be in sleepy mode time it goes better IRL.

too bad. it was probably the stablest ( damn. stablest. new word! xD ) interlude source around.

If people would work instead of simply waiting to leech, the pack would be far more advanced ;p. Ah, hope. *Sigh*.

And the fact it's "sleepy" doesn't mean it's already the past :P. If I find a job, a inet connection and got some time, don't worry too much :D.

Changeset 190

ABC Productions is proud to show you the 190th commit !

ABC stands for "Another Big Commit" ofc ^__^. Here is the patchnote :

Dyes

- fix the known (but impossible to test) issue about the 3rd dye which can't be removed.

- dyes packets are reworked and filled with good data now (2 holes filled).

- [L2OFF] A message "X adenas disappeared" has been added when you add a dye. No message exists so far for remove option.

- added GM packet to see dyes of players you check (both inventory and player stats GM windows) :).

Spawnlists refactors.

- A big rework, in order to clean 2005 coding stuff (never exploited spawn zone system) has been made.

- Drop L2Territory, Territory, and locations.sql (never used).

- Changed coding style to allow only fixed spawn points (drop of "loc").

- Changed coding style to allow only 1 spawn (hardcoded instead of readed) per L2Spawn (that option is never used aswell)

- Ofc, that mean the //spawn command doesn't allow anymore the count parameter...

- So far, dropped 4 columns in spawnlist_4s.sql, 3 columns in spawnlist.sql, and one column in raidboss_spawnlist.sql.

- drop of ram usage is around 5 to 10mo (183 to 193mo used, before it was near 200mo).

Champion mobs

- they're now loaded at server loading :).

- some checks have been added (added to existing ones => mustn't be a minion nor a quest mob from now).

Shutdown rework

- it now correctly save all the crap (if you don't ALT+F4/SIGTERM it, ofc). Work for shutdown or restart.

- the save process is "de-si-gn" :). printSection() ftw.

Summons

- correct the issue about "ghost" summons (summon, launch a cast, unsummon before the end of the cast).

- [L2OFF] add the check about pet window (you now run to your pet if you're too far), both on summons and pets. canInteract() method has been moved from L2Npc to L2Character for that purpose.

- added an antiexploit check on unSummon (abortCast() && abortAttack()) to avoid to be buffed by the summon you just unsummoned. Weird !

- [L2OFF] correct PetDelete() packet (reversed data, lol, so far no impact good/bad but still...).

- [L2OFF] Your own summon can't attack you anymore (both physic attack && offensive skills).

Raidbosses/NPCs

- addition of Von Hellman spawn (night/day verified).

- Anakazel spawns are retrograded from L2GrandBoss to L2RaidBoss.

- unharcoded L2RaceManager affiliation (before it was hardcoded in L2Spawn... Just wtf).

- drop of all GrandBosses minions from the minions.sql, causing x2 spawns for Orfen, Queen Ant and Core.

- addition of Vos spawnlist (ty SweeTs for the good work), and Judge of Splendor minions.

- deletion of double NPCs spawns at Border Outpost.

- Chnage all C5/IL mana values of raidbosses to be less generic/logic (use of L2JFreya for that, as HPs didn't move, I guess that didn't move too).

Misc

- [L2OFF] added back (again) the "noquest" html content.

- Boats are now considered as peace zones during the travel (Ty CSharpRU from L2J forums).

- refactored shadowsense to be retail-like (final version normally, before there were some issues, it was huge and that wasn't retail).

- corrected GameTimeController in order to get the real ingame time - fix Day/Night spawns mainly (Ty Tukune from L2J forums).

- Many typos (on packets && Four Sepu mainly).