aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

i stoped by to tell you that our community is fully back online since yesterday, but because my net band is limited I couldn't say that back then. anyway I guess that you already saw that so don't mind me, keep talking.

ps:for the curious ones, the problems came from a subdomain of ours where we didn't added any spam protection and we had like 1500 new accounts every hour.

Byte consumes 70 -75% less memory than int, I would really like to see a project implementing these stuff

Waste of time when there are loads of things worth to be optimised to gain SIGNIFICANT performance gain/memory usage cut.

i stoped by to tell you that our community is fully back online since yesterday, but because my net band is limited I couldn't say that back then. anyway I guess that you already saw that so don't mind me, keep talking.

ps:for the curious ones, the problems came from a subdomain of ours where we didn't added any spam protection and we had like 1500 new accounts every hour.

Thank you.

Yes and no, again I will use Enchant value for example, 4000 server community stores about 30 - 40k int values of enchant or more maybe, which results into 32bit x 40.000

Those values could be byte 8bit x 40000

That would save 234 kb. lol

I invite you to use that fresh board instead of current thread for any question, share and random blabla you want.

aCis forum is still used / maintained, and still the central point of the pack (notably IC shares which are still private to the pack until they're commited). If you want to be part of aCis crew, you will have to use/register on it at a moment. MxC subboard forums are used for people who wants to know about aCis, but are lazy to register/log, or current access is invalid (happened in few rare cases, probably will happen again). Bugs reported on MxC forums will be reported on aCis forums too.

You can lock the current topic, and please wait at least one week to move it in another section in order people stays informed.

Finally, move the topic in a place where pruning doesn't exist, that would kill me to lose my 60k topic (in case you count to drop aCis subboard).

DROP ANY REPLY AFTER MINE IN ORDER THAT POST STAYS VISIBLE, AND LOCK IT, TY IN ADVANCE.

• Tryskell changed the title to [Interlude] aCis
  • Celestine unlocked this topic
  • NevesOma locked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Hello back everyone to this historical topic :summon: !

aCis MxC subforums are officially given up, so this historical topic will be used to comment, share changesets, etc. Please continue to use either aCis forums or Git "Issues" tab to report an issue, your bug report will be lost in this thread.

Eight years passed since last answer of this topic, but aCis didn't freeze its development to rev 308 !

Last news are :

• Freemium concept evolved from 1€/revision to 100€/initial fee and 10€/month (and 100€ re-subscription fee if you failed to pay one month). Your contributions allow you to earn cookies you can trade to "pay" initial / monthly fees. Best contributors can receive money. You are now set to Git as temporary user, revisions aren't delivered anymore by forums.
  • Cycle 40 focuses on the proper implementation of SpawnManager (territory bound spawns). Regular, Castles, CHs, 7 Signs, day/night, bosses spawnlists are already handled with that new system.
  • Revision 404 (2601) is actually the latest revision. 2255 commits were done over 58 revisions, for an approximative count of 38.87 commits per revision since rev 346.
  • aCis got its own PTS, called Blackbird. You can test and experiment LATEST revision here. Characters are set with GM access.
  • Next free revision is already know to be rev 401, and we be delivered at Christmas !

I won't share all changesets from 308-404 here (you can find them on aCis forums), but here is the latest, rev 404 content :

Changeset 404 (2601)

SiegableHall part II, Formulas, Attack, Spawns, Bugfixes, Organization

SiegableHall - part II (3/6 fully working)
    - Add missing ClanHallManager attack players save upon server shutdown. Ty Denzel for fix.
    - Fix RAINBOW_SULFUR usage over RainbowSpringsChateau. Ty Minutis for report, Hasha for fix.
    - Delete 'clanhall_siege_guards' SQL table and use SpawnManager content instead.
    - Review following Siegable Halls, which are now OFF-like :
        - Devasted Castle (introduce AIs for Gustav, Mikhail and Dietrich, fix instances types/canMove/aggro). Fix one ClassCastException upon Q350 call.
        - Fortress of Resistance (introduce the 2 Nurka spawns depending if CH was previously owned, fix instances types/canMove/aggro).
        - Fortress of The Dead (introduce Lidia HP regen conditional task, fix instances types/canMove/aggro).
    - Fix SIEGE_OF_S1_HAS_BEEN_CANCELED_DUE_TO_LACK_OF_INTEREST invalid parameter.
    - CH bosses aren't lethalable anymore. Ty Sahar for the report.
    - Addition of //ch siege start|end chId.
    - Implementation of FlagWar superclass, including BanditStronghold and WildBeastReserve scripts. Not tested.

Formulas
    - Add retail-like heal formula. Ty YeahThePro for the formula.

Attack
    - Rework CreatureAttack / Attack packet. All effects are now precomputed.
    - Fix the scenario that causes next attack to be used without SS (self dying, target dying, getting stunned, getting interrupted,...)
    - The CP 0 over CW user is now properly handled (if task was interrupted, the CP 0 was still hitting).

Spawns
    - Minions cleanup is now handled by ASpawn#doDelete.
    - Introduce MinionSpawn, fixing the ghost appearance upon minion kills and make the global minion handling easier.
    - Delete isMinion(), concept must be bound to _master, which is dynamic. Add hasMaster() check instead.
    - Siege guards return to their exact spawn point.
    - Fix all Castle Siege Guards (proper siege relation for every guard, proper spawn of the artifact room "bosses", edit the instance type of few "Folk").

Bugfixes
    - Add missing NO_ITEM_DEPOSITED_IN_WH check upon Clan WH. Ty Denzel for report.
    - Revert some Playable edits made on previous revisions, breaking Summon cast rules/conditions. Ty Denzel for report.
    - Fix skills cast upon Arenas impacting friendly Summons. Ty Denzel for report.
    - Fix getRandomPlayer / getPlayersCountInRadius conditions, prior to last revision edition.
    - Make the client connection to gameserver easier. Ty Devlin/Haddwik/RooT for fix.
    - Add DIST_TOO_FAR_CASTING_STOPPED message upon onEvtArrivedBlocked. Ty Denzel for report.
    - Stop all running effects upon subclass change. Ty YeahThePro for the report.
    - Fix PlainsOfDion script range (checked on L2OFF).

Organization
    - Add Creature#isLethalable.
    - Add Quest#createOnePrivateEx (allow to spawn a minion in a exact X/Y/Z).
    - isMaster() now reacts to dynamic getMinions() script feed.
    - Add ASpawn#instantTeleportInMyTerritory with offset parameter.
    - Added //terr test to see random distribution over Territory.

Thanks to all people who contributed to make aCis what it actually is !

Edited by Tryskell

• Tryskell changed the title to aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server
  • 2 weeks later...

New revision is out ! Thanks to all contributors !

Changeset 405 (2639)

Scripts, Spawns, Walker, Formulas, ChanceSkill, TargetHandler, Bugfixes, Organization

Scripts
    - Fix Q421 tree agressive behavior + add summon animation over tree/ghosts spawn.
    - Add Daimon the White Eyed AI.
    - Rework Gordon to handle walking behavior natively (see Walker section).

Spawns
    - Implement ObserverGroup / broadcasting towers based on L2OFF data.
    - Quest#createOnePrivate/Ex : add despawnDelay / isSummonSpawn parameters. Delete version with respawnDelay parameter (unused, not properly implemented). It now doesn't block minion creation if master died.
    - MinionSpawn#doRespawn blocks minion respawn if master died.
    - Fix Martankus position. Add Khavatari Aren missing spawn. Ty stepbystep for reports.
    - Delete Laura spawn, add it as Follower.

Walker
    - Reparse all pathes using L2OFF GF. Add missing 31525, 31705, 32128 pathes. Use NpcStringIds instead of custom hardcoded Strings.
    - Delete Walker/WalkerAI, implement concept over Npc/NpcAI. Any Npc can become a Walker now.
    - Greatly improve //show walker content.
    - Pathes can now be properly reverse-walked, but only if next path is unreachable by both direct and pathfinding.
    - Implement socialId (Gordon case).

Formulas
    - Delete calcRaidAffected (custom). Such chances aren't hardcoded, but based on passive skills and resists.
    - Add some Javadoc, cleanup some methods.
    - Rework reflect skill damage skills. Ty Shilen for report.
        - Delete vengeancePdam / vengeanceMdam, introduce counterSkill instead.
        - counterSkill ALWAYS reflects a % of original damages back to the caster. Melee skills using BLOW, CHARGEDAM and PDAM are affected. The % is nothing more than the power of the effect, written on DP.

ChanceSkill
    - Delete all unused TriggerTypes and associated content.
    - Move TriggerType to enum package.
    - ChanceCondition TriggerType check is now done using an EnumSet instead of crafted int bitmask.
    - ON_ATTACKED triggers only on DAMAGING skills, not OFFENSIVE (no DoT / debuff). Ty ErHarD for report.

TargetHandler
    - Fix castable debuff upon Party using CTRL. Ty StinkyMadness for fix.
    - Fix CORPSE_ALLY which wasn't affecting alliance. Ty StinkyMadness for fix.
    - Fix beneficial skills being castable from PEACE to PVP only with CTRL. Ty ErHarD for report.
    - Add missing message for Summon Friend. Ty StinkyMadness for fix.
    - Doors can't be attacked via skills when sieges are off. Ty Denzel for fix.
    - Rework Betray/Erase to use ONE TargetHandler. Delete TargetEnemySummon (custom). Ty ErHarD for report.
    - Fix player<>player cast during duel countdown. Ty shyr for report, StinkyMadness for fix.

Bugfixes
    - Life Cubics don't waste BSPS/SPS anymore. Fix Life Cubic for Beginner. Ty stepbystep for fix.
    - Reset Npc regeneration flags upon respawn. Ty vladalien for fix.
    - Attacks upon Players using //hide are properly stopped if you aren't GM. Work on Summons too. Ty SweeTs for report.
    - Delete double SA bonus for 2 duals items. Ty YeahThePro for fix.
    - Fix skillId 2077, 1376, 444. Ty YeahThePro, KabLe for report, LaRoja for fix.
    - Fix itemId 8663, 8939 to 8944. Ty SweeTs / Asahi for reports.
    - Add Gorr minions. Ty Toxico for report.
    - Add Infernal Master SA removal on Blacksmith of Mammon. Ty Denzel for fix.
    - Craft window properly updates item count after a craft attempt. Ty Ailierynn for report.
    - Fix few static objects positions using L2OFF. Ty RooT for fix.
    - Fix FIST custom implementation. Ty Bandnentans for report.
    - Fix CRITICAL_HIT message upon physical skills. Ty YeahThePro for report.
    - Use addFortId instead of addString for all messages related to Sieges. Ty ErHarD for report.
    - Fix toggles order on buff list. Ty YeahThePro for report.
    - Delete custom teleport message on Dimensional Rift.
    - Add missing UserInfo over setNoble. Ty StinkyMadness for fix.
    - Add missing MACRO_NAME_ALREADY_USED check.
    - Refresh war relations when joining/leaving/being ousted from a clan. Ty Denzel for report.
    - Add Integer sanity check upon TradeList validation. Ty Denzel for report.

Organization
    - Add Pagination#generateSearch. Make a use over //help.
    - Teleport is renamed TeleportLocation.
    - TeleportData#showTeleportList is moved to Npc#showTeleportWindow.
    - ObservationMode / ObservationReturn are renamed ObserverStart / ObserverEnd.
    - Add StatSet#getNpcStringId.
    - Implement Playable#isInSameActiveDuel, isInSameActiveOlympiadMatch, isInSameParty, isInSameCommandChannel, isInSameClan, isInSameAlly, isInSameActiveSiegeSide, isAtWarWith.

Edited by Tryskell

• 3 weeks later...

aCis 401 has been pushed as the new latest public version. It will replace revision 382 for at least one year, if not two.

Almost 25.000 files were edited between this jump.

Happy end of year holidays to everyone ! :victory:

Edited by Tryskell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...