aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Not even? Skills that Tryskell reworked have already been tested, i mean c'mon it's 3 xmls = 1 hour test. I have tested most of the skills, and they didn't have any errors. Also, i didn't like that 'fack up it with your customs', if i ever open a server, and l2jaCis is finished(i thing you know what i mean when i say finished), i wouldn't add all useless sh1ts, but only those who would be important for my server. So stop being the 'clever' guy here.

Iam not being the clever guy here,but you and some others beeing.You just waiting and you demand things without even move your little finger for them.You get it?Beacuse we all know teh end of the story , right;

When Tryskell make this pack stable - bugless , all of you will take this project as based and you will say it as i said.Hope you will get it.

Iam not being the clever guy here,but you and some others beeing.You just waiting and you demand things without even move your little finger for them.You get it?Beacuse we all know teh end of the story , right;

When Tryskell make this pack stable - bugless , all of you will take this project as based and you will say it as i said.Hope you will get it.

I'm agree, that's why most people make private projects.

Tryskell is trying to reborn interlude retail gameplay. So what you are saying is, you want Tryskell to continue his/her work, and when it is completed, none of us to use it, and just watch it? Or if i am wrong, correct me please.

Tryskell is trying to reborn interlude retail gameplay. So what you are saying is, you want Tryskell to continue his/her work, and when it is completed, none of us to use it, and just watch it? Or if i am wrong, correct me please.

Yea, let's leave this topic clean guys, PMs Rulz.

No,I didnt told that.

You just demandthings instead of helping him.You still didnt get it?

I'am sure,everyday you are check the timeline for news,and ye thats normal.But when you do only this,thats not normal.You just wait and wait,and when Tryskell goes at X progress,you will take the project,actually many of you,and then will leave the Tryskell alone.Now hope you get it.

So stop acting like a kid,and get it.As I said,we know the end of the story.

Anyway,true.

no no no, you didn't read what i wrote... please take a closer look to the last 4-5 posts. fanky is saying that when tryskell finishes her/his work, everyone will take this project and add custom shits, and i posted what you read wrong...

No,I didnt told that.

You just demandthings instead of helping him.You still didnt get it?

I'am sure,everyday you are check the timeline for news,and ye thats normal.But when you do only this,thats not normal.You just wait and wait,and when Tryskell goes at X progress,you will take the project,actually many of you,and then will leave the Tryskell alone.Now hope you get it.

So stop acting like a kid,and get it.As I said,we know the end of the story.Anyway,true.

Help in which way? I already told you i have tested skills, they give no errors, and they work as they should. For the moment that's the only thing that needs testing, if i am wrong lol.

Doesn't care really what X guy will do with this project in the future.

All are welcome now to help him by testing the project and that's all.

Anyway for atm aCis beat all other l2j IL projects and will be stable in few weeks.

See ya i go out, have fun on forum ;d.

Hhhhooo, MxC is back !

As Olympus made the remark before (-_-"), revision 48 is out (what what, 3 revisions in a night ? Yeah, I didn't sleep !).

To be clear, it is one of my (secret but now revealed !) intention to become part of new projects / servers. Consider it is the achievement of this project. Becoming the core of any IL fresh servers ? Something to be proud of. This is the best publicity you can made for me :D.

About the "ninja" thing. I already got discussions with people, some suggested to put timeline private to avoid leeching. In my point of view, a timeline have to be public. It shows the serious of the project & of commits. Serious people who read timeline know - generally - what they search.

People use my commits ? Ok, but do you think they can add a whole revision like skills engine refactor without all bullshiting ? You can't add major revisions like that. So basically, it means to move to project itself.

----

I'm happy you consider actual skills are working, Olympus. You surely doesn't know, as you surely didn't check the huge skill commit change, but the goal was to change the whole skill engine without any effect. If you didn't see something, it means basically my huge commit is a 99,9% success :).

FighterBoss is right talking about skills behavior. Because it's not only skills effects I modded, this is the whole system. You must test all, from as much as possible cases, even if you think it works.

PS : skills aren't c/ped from Freya. At all. They're checked one by one from IL, and completed with Freya. It's totally different. I can't simply copy paste (problem with mana/ skill power / different skill behavior / hitime), else it would be finished with skills refactor, some days ago.

PS2 : once again, if you want the project goes faster on points you want (skills in this case), you know the answer. Move from passive spectator state to active developer. I think I was clear about the spectator statut :).

You ask on what you could help, but doesn't it obvious ?

- All missing XMLs skills have to be rewritten, using IL informations & last Freya "core technologies" aswell. If you do a single error on XML, you will know only when you launch gameserver, and sometimes only ingame, not before.

- Some "errors" are reported on forum, but still need confirmation. I need people who search skills informations, from 2007 forums posts around the web. It's long, and using community memories isn't enough.

I  Checked out the files (Snv prepopositories) and i can't find the rar file to exract it  (C:\Users\Stelios\workspace\aCis\gameserver\build) i can find only  mmocore and datapack :S

Because you don't really need this .rar

Just go to C:\Users\Stelios\workspace\aCis\gameserver\build\dist and take the 2 folders :)

• 2 weeks later...