Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

this is all u do as far as i can see,

help or keep it for u, since ur not right.

 

actually i am right with it you just lack of knowledge to understand it so please dont be that ignorant or dont point your finger at me with "he flamed him he flamed him" cause thats not the case.

Posted

actually i am right with it you just lack of knowledge to understand it so please dont be that ignorant or dont point your finger at me with "he flamed him he flamed him" cause thats not the case.

im just looking on ur current posts.

u just like to talk.

Posted

im just looking on ur current posts.

u just like to talk.

 

Like to talk?Okay than proove me wrong on anything regarding to l2j anything if you want open a topic somewhere and ask atleast we can leave the spam out of this topic...

Posted

Like to talk?Okay than proove me wrong on anything regarding to l2j anything if you want open a topic somewhere and ask atleast we can leave the spam out of this topic...

what l2j ? the one u fail :)) ?

Posted

as i said leave the spawm out of here and try to proove me wrong if you can :)

i dont want to prove u anything, since regarding to ur posts, u prove me a lot.

+ the chat i had with u on msn some time ago.

 

let this project finish his job, and dont talk about it when he is still in a egg.

and about spam, who's talking ? regarding to all ur posts that are the same. i dont know who spam moar.

Posted

trollty.jpg

 

Bha, IntrepidTroller :P.

 

If you read what I code, you will know I'm aware about Freya changes. "Know your enemy..." I didn't commit things like archer distance, static cooldowns, shield blocking magic (well it's what actually come in my mind). Or better say, I refactored as Freya is, but reverted to IL some parts of the code.

 

I don't need you agree with my project, you got an 'known problem' with IL and IL lovers (with people more simply), and as you seems to be back, I couldn't be "not" trolled about this personal choice.

 

Some choices have to be made, and I don't present the project to be retail-like, but the most "up-to-date" concerning features and methods. IL retail can't be reached, as L2Off IL isn't even retail-like. If L2J is 75% retail, L2Off is 95%. Still it's not retail. Retail can't be reached, but I can approach the 90% better than the original 75%, plus improving general code.

 

If I was copying skills from Freya, be aware I would have finished it since some weeks already... For you, "stupids demons of stupidity", I repeat once : I use IL as main build (values/effects/values effects), and refactor using Freya (isDebuff, saveVs, nextActionIsAttack,...). Some parts are even copied from Hellbound, as the ImmobileUntilAttacked effect (Meditation / ForceMeditation) which doesn't exist in Freya. Stop pointless offtopic then.

 

You try to fight with the wrong person talking with Sido, he's not aware about what I have changed, change and will change. Yourself, you do stupid (your favorite word fit well to you in this particular case) suppositions (like those ppl saying "aCis = fail" when they support a project using my own commits...) without even checking timeline.

 

I'm cold-minded and you make me more laugh than being upset.

 

Next time, do constructive posts. It doesn't have to be fully positive, nor positive. But avoids stupid attacks on non-existent problems. I know what I do, and if it's long, there is a reason. I verify what I commit using many websites, old answers from forums too.

 

-----

 

About next changes, to avoid to do a total offtopic (as Intrepid seems to like to bring chaos whenever he goes) :

 

PunishLevel (from Coyote share's idea), with a couple of adminhandlers refactors and shutdown refactor.

 

Yeah, from Freya. Admincommandhandlers will be disbalanced... MMOCore is disbalanced, friendinvite too... This is weird fork, really :(.

Posted

Bha, IntrepidTroller :P.

 

If you read what I code, you will know I'm aware about Freya changes. "Know your enemy..." I didn't commit things like archer distance, static cooldowns (well it's what actually come in my mind). Or better say, I refactored as Freya is, but reverted to IL some parts of the code.

 

I don't need you agree with my project, you got an 'known problem' with IL and IL lovers (with people more simply), and as you seems to be back, I couldn't be "not" trolled about this personal choice.

 

Some choices have to be made, and I don't present the project to be retail-like, but the most "up-to-date" concerning features and methods. IL retail can't be reached, as L2Off IL isn't even retail-like. If L2J is 75% retail, L2Off is 95%. Still it's not retail. Retail can't be reached, but I can approach the 90% better than the original 75%, plus improving general code.

 

If I was copying skills from Freya, be aware I would have finished it since some weeks already... For you, "stupids demons of stupidity", I repeat once : I use IL as main build (values/effects/values effects), and refactor using Freya (isDebuff, saveVs, nextActionIsAttack,...). Some parts are even copied from Hellbound, as the ImmobileUntilAttacked effect (Meditation / ForceMeditation) which doesn't exist in Freya. Stop pointless offtopic then.

 

You try to fight with the wrong person talking with Sido, he's not aware about what I have changed, change and will change. Yourself, you do stupid (your favorite word fit well to you in this particular case) suppositions (like those ppl saying "aCis = fail" when they support a project using my own commits...) without even checking timeline.

 

I'm cold-minded and you make me more laugh than being upset.

 

Next time, do constructive posts. It doesn't have to be fully positive, nor positive. But avoids stupid attacks on non-existent problems. I know what I do, and if it's long, there is a reason. I verify what I commit using many websites, old answers from forums too.

 

-----

 

About next changes, to avoid to do a total offtopic (as Intrepid seems to like to bring chaos whenever he goes) :

 

PunishLevel (from Coyote share's idea), with a couple of adminhandlers refactors and shutdown refactor.

 

Yeah, from Freya. Admincommandhandlers will be disbalanced... :(

 

hehe ofc i just mentioned that it can happen after some time i really dont mind what project whoever works on just mentioned a thing that can be happen :P

Posted

flame what?seriously i've seen the changes and its clear adaptation of things from freya to il...

 

hehe ofc i just mentioned that it can happen after some time i really dont mind what project whoever works on just mentioned a thing that can be happen Tongue

 

One word : You are exceptional :P. Ok it's 3, but still you worth it.

 

Back to topic plx :).

Posted

thanks for this nice share

this is not a share. it's a project (spamzor).

 

So after your next commit, you will refactor friendinvite or all of the commands? :)

Posted

See, it's those sorts of comments which are bad, or at least who show how bad are ppl :P.

 

Friends/blocklist are refactored since rev 46 (since 1 month ago). http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/changeset/46

 

I will continue on skills, but begin admin commands aswell to split the boringness of skills XMLs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • 📦 Mid-October Restock: All 12-18 Month Google One 5TB & Gemini Pro links tested and verified. Instant delivery on KloudItem.com!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • L2 WARFRONT - INTERLUDE FACTION PvP GRAND OPENING: 30 OCTOBER 2026 | 18:00 UTC    ANGELS VS DEMONS. TWO FACTIONS. ONE WAR. Tired of joining another Interlude server just to spend weeks farming before you can enjoy real PvP? L2 WARFRONT is a heavily customised Lineage 2 Interlude C6 Good vs Evil (GvE) server, built around continuous faction warfare, meaningful objectives and character progression through PvP. Our goal is simple: bring back the excitement of classic Interlude PvP while offering something different from the usual private server experience. CLOSED BETA COMPLETED - 110 PLAYERS PARTICIPATED! Our Closed Beta launched on 3 October, with 110 players. Players experienced real faction battles, tested class balance and helped us identify improvements before Grand Opening. We've listened to the feedback and are continuing to polish the experience for 30 October. Watch actual WARFRONT Closed Beta gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 No cinematic trailers pretending to be gameplay. See the real fights for yourself! SERVER FEATURES FACTION WARFARE Angels vs Demons - two opposing factions Level 80 start with free starter equipment Approximately 25-minute rotating faction battles Moving frontline with capturable outposts Capture the Main Outpost and assault the enemy HQ Strategic respawn locations and battlefield objectives PvP-based rewards and progression MINI AND GRAND EVENTS 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 battles Team vs Team Capture the Flag King of the Hill Chaos and Deathmatch Daily Dion Faction Siege Weekly Giran Clan Siege Grand Boss faction battles Ranked 1v1 Olympiad CUSTOM PROGRESSION Character Mastery Gear Battle XP and equipment progression Battle Pass Custom class and faction balancing PvP rewards and achievements Clan recruitment system   BRING YOUR CLAN! Clan preregistration is already available through our Discord. Eligible preregistered clans can benefit from our special level 8 clan-start promotion. Whether you're coming with an organized clan, a few old friends or completely solo, there will be a place for you in the war. GRAND OPENING FRIDAY, 30 OCTOBER 2026 18:00 UTC / 21:00 MOSCOW Website: https://l2warfront.com Account Registration: https://l2warfront.com/register.html Discord: https://discord.gg/BGt5bfkrTw Closed Beta Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 Classic Interlude combat, completely reimagined around faction warfare. See you on the battlefield!
    • ⛔ 🔥 YOUR ISSUE DATE IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE 🎂 On most US DLs the expiry lands on the holder's birthday. Not "around the same time" – exactly on the DOB. Month-day format, not day-month. 03/07 means March 7, not July 3. Mix up the order and you've birthed a date that never existed. Every template revision has a fixed revision date. On a 2012 California DL it's identical on all of them. Your own date – flag. Dates must chain: ISS plus term equals EXP. Break one link and the whole timeline is false. The machine checks arithmetic before it reads the name. 🐎 We verify dates against the state's official documentation before delivery. ✉️ US DL failing on flat ground? Send it – we'll audit the entire timeline. › TG: @mustang_service_ms ( https:// t.me/ mustang_service_ms ) › Channel: Mustang Service ( https:// t.me/ +JPpJCETg-xM1NjNl ) #drawing #kyc #photoshop #DL #dates
    • 🔥⚔️ LINEAGE 2 REBORN SIGNATURE – CHARACTERS & ADENA FOR SALE! ⚔️🔥 💎 CHARACTERS FOR SALE ✨ Eva’s Saint – Level 78 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Titan 💰 Price: €500 🔥 Archmage 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Destroyer (Destro) – Level 75 💰 Price: €400 💰 ADENA FOR SALE 🪙 1 Billion Adena = €250 📌 Server: L2Reborn Signature 📩 WTS – Want to Sell! Interested in any of these offers? Don't hesitate to contact me! 📬 DM me for more detailed information, screenshots, and serious inquiries. ⚔️ Choose your character, boost your gameplay, and make your next move on L2Reborn Signature! 🔥 #Lineage2 #L2Reborn #L2RebornSignature #EvaSaint #Archmage #Titan #Destro #AdenaForSale #WTS
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..