aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

This space is given for free by Sido.

It is sometimes down or laggy, but hey, it's free :).

Make bookmark on timeline if you want last news when forum is down :P.

If there are too much problems, I will reuse the old forum.

----

Revision 41 strikes back :)

every skill can be used without or with any weapon. maybe it's because of the unkown wep type? also i noticed that Wrath skill does 0 dmg... or isn't it supposted to make any dmg?

every skill can be used without or with any weapon. maybe it's because of the unkown wep type? also i noticed that Wrath skill does 0 dmg... or isn't it supposted to make any dmg?

All reports/questions & answers to forum. >.>

Wrath does damage to CPs, and only to CPs (mobs have CPs where you play ?).

For weapon restriction, if you can't read timeline, I can nothing for ya.

The skill refactor will be longer than I expected, as I need to refactor items aswell.

Wrath does damage to CPs, and only to CPs (mobs have CPs where you play ?).

For weapon restriction, if you can't read timeline, I can nothing for ya.

The skill refactor will be longer than I expected, as I need to refactor items aswell.

The Best or one of the best int projects out there :D

Revisions 42 / 43

Actually rework classmaster and villagemaster, classmaster finished or near :

http://img339.imageshack.us/i/shot00050m.jpg/

http://img443.imageshack.us/i/shot00051j.jpg/

why don't you announce new revs? i mean 44 and 45. also why don't you continue on skills and let enterworld or others after skills....

Well, since the time, you should know the forum address :P.

Changesets' comments are written in forum, in the Announcement section.

About how I develop, what's the matter ? I would like to see you checking skills one by one on XML... I don't say that as a reproach, as I was aware about the work charge amount since the very beginning, but it's easy to wait for people to make your own fork / server on my project.

I'm preparing rev 46, and unfortunately for ya, it has nothing to see with skills :

> Friendlist / blocklist complete refactor

> Locked subclasses (bb exploits)

> L2Party refactor

> L2PcInstance doDie refactor (many improvements in clan wars formula)

> And many, many fixes/checks + retail messages.

If you want it goes faster, you can help correcting missing XMLs. Core is made, so for me the missing DP part is... "optional". Note the use of " " before crying, lol. Some skills need enchantement routes, according to website. And it's long to check what it was existing from what it wasn't.

The good new is I finally won't make the item refactor (at least not right now), as it goes really bad to add/correct 10 others XMLs + skills ones. I hate XMLs. So in next revisions, I will revert back the item restriction "engine". That should make all rewritten skills worked perfectly.

If you feel this topic is empty without comments of changesets, you can copy paste from the forum. You will help me make the topic "survive" :). Once again, as a simple spectator, don't expect I listen you.

also why don't you continue on skills and let enterworld or others after skills....

Reason;

Oh I get it,You need a "victim" ( Tryskell) to do all work for you,and then you ll take this project as based and you will fack up it with your customs.

Right;

Anyway.

Reason;

Oh I get it,You need a "victim" ( Tryskell) to do all work for you,and then you ll take this project as based and you will fack up it with your customs.

Right;

Anyway.

Not even? Skills that Tryskell reworked have already been tested, i mean c'mon it's 3 xmls = 1 hour test. I have tested most of the skills, and they didn't have any errors. Also, i didn't like that 'fack up it with your customs', if i ever open a server, and l2jaCis is finished(i thing you know what i mean when i say finished), i wouldn't add all useless sh1ts, but only those who would be important for my server. So stop being the 'clever' guy here.

Not even? Skills that Tryskell reworked have already been tested, i mean c'mon it's 3 xmls = 1 hour test. I have tested most of the skills, and they didn't have any errors.

Nobody said that there are errors at skills.

Tryskell asked to review "behavior" of skills or if something is not right.

Nobody said that there are errors at skills.

Tryskell asked to review "behavior" of skills or if something is not right.

Doesn't this need a test? I guess it needs, and since skills are copied from freya, which as it seems doesn't have errors (not as much as interlude), they shouldn't have.