[Share]Voiced command to change your password

Nik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice way vch .. But is safe ... Any exploit?

i dont think there is any exploit u will have to know ur current pass to change pass and with this u avoid php scripts in site etc etc... btw i can tell u more if i could download but rapidshare is always overloaded and cant download, can someone upload again in 4shared or smt? i dont have prenium acc in rapidshare :(

i dont think there is any exploit u will have to know ur current pass to change pass and with this u avoid php scripts in site etc etc... btw i can tell u more if i could download but rapidshare is always overloaded and cant download, can someone upload again in 4shared or smt? i dont have prenium acc in rapidshare :(

yy same here... they f***ed rapidshare soooo much u cant even download 2kb of text >.<!

anyway i think i can use this share.. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks man, nice share. Instead of applying the whole data folder in gameserver, you can just place the ChangePassword.java file in Voicecommandhandlers folder though. Anyways, keep up the good work! :)

• 4 months later...