lineage 2 "logo" location

tets

1 hour ago, tets said:

Hi, i'm looking for file in systexture to change the "ertheia" to anything else, can you guys help me please ?image.png.45082894c27c843b40a7e23c1c57a1aa.png

There you go, i guess they will also guide you on how to put it into the database and textures tho.... 

49 minutes ago, Vince* said:

There you go, i guess they will also guide you on how to put it into the database and textures tho.... 

Hi, its showing how to change "Lineage II" logo in BG starting window but not "interlude" logo in top right corner of BG starting window but thanks usefull also.

35 minutes ago, KejbL said:

L2Font-e.utx and Skins.start_logo-e

but u must convert logo for l2 type DXT3/DXT5

Hi, you mean Skins.start_logo-e is in L2Font-e.utx ? i didnt find it. Maybe i need to do a specific action to reach the file ? i'm using tools given in another topic in maxcheater : "how to edit loading screens step by step" 

There is a topic about that but its not clear, i'm a big newbie in this and this guy had created a whole systexture file, which is totally out of my skill : 

maybe you can help me with this ? 

Edited by tets

What client u use ? interlude ?

for this edit need only photoshop + plugin on dxt (or other soft for convert type logos) and l2tool for repalce basic logo

btw when u use some custom patch this logo can be save in other files or other name ...

Edited by KejbL

1 hour ago, KejbL said:

What client u use ? interlude ?

for this edit need only photoshop + plugin on dxt (or other soft for convert type logos) and l2tool for repalce basic logo

btw when u use some custom patch this logo can be save in other files or other name ...

Classic client. This ertheia logo isn't in L2Font-e so i'm wondering if someone knows where it is ?

28 minutes ago, tets said:

Classic client. This ertheia logo isn't in L2Font-e so i'm wondering if someone knows where it is ?

can share patch or server web for ertheia ?

i have in classic client L2Font-eu.utx/Skins.start_logo-EU and L2Font-e.utx/Skins.start_logo-e

35 minutes ago, Ave said:

ui4.ux > ui4.logInMenu_I1
You're welcome 

But even to, I think, it's sucked from usx or unr - it contains textures assigned to the mesh plane.

well so i think its  not possible to change this

Edited by tets

20 minutes ago, Ave said:

You can change this ui4.ux > ui4.logInMenu_I1
But idk if this is going to actually change the logo in main lobby. You can check.
If it won't, then it's from usx or unr.

i tried to open ui4.ugx with extractor but then loginmenu is gfxflash file so its starting to be ... weird 
i'm pretty sure this ertheia logo is somewhere in utx files but idk where and i can't open them all with software i've got in maxcheater so i'm starting to be salty 

Edited by tets

29 minutes ago, tets said:

i tried to open ui4.ugx with extractor but then loginmenu is gfxflash file so its starting to be ... weird 
i'm pretty sure this ertheia logo is somewhere in utx files but idk where and i can't open them all with software i've got in maxcheater so i'm starting to be salty 

its not in ui4 at least not in newer clients

javaw_7tMTy7XcWP.png

7 hours ago, NevesOma said:

@tets what do you need to replace the old logo with? I can help and share it.

A Lineage 2 Classic logo like this , transparent plz^^' client is protocol 19 classic 1.0 and this logo ertheia isnt in L2Font-e but i didnt search yet in all utx file its somewhere i guess but idk where

image.png.bfc0a1fbb2b194dac5714fe8261f0276.png

I just tried this method 

and its like i can't change the file localization its giving me this CE at start related to a Gfx file  Ava is right so idk 

image.png.b1164fe25e5a6c8022ab21236ad1ab59.png

Edited by tets

39 minutes ago, tets said:

Ave i sent you private message you didn't answer can you help me to open this GFX file in UGX pls ?

You can edit ugx files using L2Tool, i think
https://github.com/acmi/l2tool