AUTO FARM IS SHIT

L2 is a farm+craft+pvp game. Admins want to install auto farm into their servers for these lazy kids.. FUCK THAT!

Admins that use auto farm are idiots. It is authorized Botting and hurting the L2 community.

Just make a shitty donator 10,000x PVP server without farm that last 2 weeks, this is better than adding auto farm to a 1x - 50x server.

Players need to find a different game if they are not willing to make the effort to farm.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

its good way for donate when set autofarm only for VIP 🙂 look on l2warland 🙂

ppls who cant buy adrenaline/cant use adrenaline buy autofarm for 10e/month 🙂

but i think its good when play every 2 week on new server and not must click on farm 😄

Edited by KejbL

I should have added the Admins that are adding auto farm for lazy kids AND for donate(money).

I am NOT loving this.😒

Edited by L2Raptorz

you are stuck in the past if u think ppl want spend hours farming manually :D

auto combat was added by KR cuz thats how industry looks today, not to mention most ppl playing bots anyway

bigger damage to community are trash admins with 0 skills running their funny l2j packs prepared in 2 weeks, with same bugs and quality for past 10 years  :thumbs-up:

• Upvote 1

Auto farming is the new era !

It will definetely revive L2 a little bit, I am fully supportive on it and I will include a state of art auto farm on all my upcomming servers. Theres no reason to play fully manually and grind for hours today, let the autofarm do the dirty job! Still manual players will have much greater advantage over mechanics and speed

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Trance said:

Auto-farm is not bad if disabled in PvP.

its useless when autofarm off if some1 hits u 🙂 or when can agro on flag player a hit him😉 adrenaline can set too off when some1 hit u or not attack flag ppls 😄

Edited by KejbL

I believe it depends on how admins use this feature. It can be used to kill a server within a few days or help the players to stay and play. Nowadays farm is kinda dead in almost all games, but on the other hand you can't have a progressive gameplay without it, so yeah im also positive and this is definitely the new era. Older players might like farming because of their nostalgia feeling, but l2 servers can't survive by relying on just them. You guys have to think of admins' side as well and where the whole gaming scene is heading to.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I believe it depends on how admins use this feature. It can be used to kill a server within a few days or help the players to stay and play. Nowadays farm is kinda dead in almost all games, but on the other hand you can't have a progressive gameplay without it, so yeah im also positive and this is definitely the new era. Older players might like farming because of their nostalgia feeling, but l2 servers can't survive by relying on just them. You guys have to think of admins' side as well and where the whole gaming scene is heading to.

I'm usually enabling the macro loop on my server after a few weeks, so the new players can catch up faster.

12 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

L2 is a farm+craft+pvp game. Admins want to install auto farm into their servers for these lazy kids.. FUCK THAT!

Admins that use auto farm are idiots. It is authorized Botting and hurting the L2 community.

Just make a shitty donator 10,000x PVP server without farm that last 2 weeks, this is better than adding auto farm to a 1x - 50x server.

Players need to find a different game if they are not willing to make the effort to farm.

My opinion about the whole thing:

After playing this game since 2005, I understood that "Lineage 2" is not about some specific gameplay, some specific mechanics or in general something specific. I think that Lineage 2, such an old game when it comes to chronicles like interlude, is still alive , because of this "unique option" of being able to play this game the way you want it. What exactly do I mean by that? Since there are so many servers, with so many gameplay styles and featuers, everyone is being able to play the style they like, either it is low rate - craft or typical pvp or even "star-wars" with wings and other stuff. In few words, for sure you will be able to find a server you like, so I would totally dissagre with your first sentence "L2 is a farm+craft+pvp game" , each l2 player has a different "L2" in his mind.

"Admins want to install auto farm into their servers for these lazy kids - Admins that use auto farm are idiots. It is authorized Botting and hurting the L2 community - Players need to find a different game if they are not willing to make the effort to farm" 

It is 2021, most of the community that plays is like 25+ years old. Not everyone has the time nowdays to grind like previously, so this "auto-farm" thing many times might come handy. But would like to add that;
Obviously some admins might adding it just to get some extra donations , so they don't really think about players, and of course whenever you add it, be able to provide a proper farm-style gameplay , so the community doesn't make all its gear just by staying afk and auto-farm ( like ncsoft did and killed their own game [my opinion] ).

In few words, auto-farm might actually help your server, instead of killing it , if you do it properly.

Edited by MrPro*

On 9/7/2021 at 4:05 PM, AlmostGood said:

you are stuck in the past if u think ppl want spend hours farming manually 😄

auto combat was added by KR cuz thats how industry looks today, not to mention most ppl playing bots anyway

bigger damage to community are trash admins with 0 skills running their funny l2j packs prepared in 2 weeks, with same bugs and quality for past 10 years  :thumbs-up:

Hopefully you are not an Admin.

On 9/7/2021 at 10:06 PM, Trance said:

I'm usually enabling the macro loop on my server after a few weeks, so the new players can catch up faster.

nah, would prefer giving free premium.

On 9/7/2021 at 7:02 PM, AchYlek said:

with auto farm u cant farm 24/7, so its good when you want watch film and farm or something do at pc... its still not like bot

Yes..so lets change the game to make it more convenient to watch a movie.😲

The kind of players that are attracted to auto farm are server jumpers and temporary players.. these are players that will not invest the time and effort to evolve their characters. They want a quick shortcut .. The Admins using auto farm are just doing it for profit.

Any player that avoids a server without auto farm is a player that needs to find a new game.

Edited by L2Raptorz

6 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

Hopefully you are not an Admin.

nah, would prefer giving free premium.

Yes..so lets change the game to make it more convenient to watch a movie.😲

The kind of players that are attracted to auto farm are server jumpers and temporary players.. these are players that will not invest the time and effort to evolve their characters. They want a quick shortcut .. The Admins using auto farm are just doing it for profit.

Any player that avoids a server without auto farm is a player that needs to find a new game.

Look your adrver of serber is like 2k7 and u talking about auto farm, get a life u hard stuck at 2k7

Edited by AchYlek

since I've played a lot of servers since auto farm released I'm not going to lie auto farm is a nice feature now days Lineag2 is is evolving like the technology in this case if any kind of administrator dislikes that feature he can simply run a server with his own features without auto farm none forces anyone about this.

also something to mention if the server is decent enough and has good features none will jump from this server I seen enough smart admins who don't even pay clans but simply rewarding players with bonuses for their contribution and everyone stays happy.

On 9/7/2021 at 10:05 PM, AlmostGood said:

you are stuck in the past if u think ppl want spend hours farming manually 😄

These servers with autofarm is 🤢🤢🤢 servers are dead since the first day, full zones of autobots and solo players. L2 is based on party/clan gameplay and grind