AUTO FARM IS SHIT

On 9/10/2021 at 5:11 PM, AchYlek said:

Look your adrver of serber is like 2k7 and u talking about auto farm, get a life u hard stuck at 2k7

I won't comment on your terrible english. We all have opinions about how a server should be. But players that play low rate servers I think prefer things similar to retail. High rate servers ..I see no point for auto-farm. Just put all items in GM shop. I just can never see a time I would ever install auto-farm as an option on my servers.

3 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

I won't comment on your terrible english. We all have opinions about how a server should be. But players that play low rate servers I think prefer things similar to retail. High rate servers ..I see no point for auto-farm. Just put all items in GM shop. I just can never see a time I would ever install auto-farm as an option on my servers.

Just wondering do you even speak any second language yourself Ron? Like can you even make sentences in a second language?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, zemaitis said:

Just wondering do you even speak any second language yourself Ron? Like can you even make sentences in a second language?

I let emoji speak for me if I need to speak other languages🖕. if you do not understand I can use google translate for you.

Edited by L2Raptorz

• 3 weeks later...

Enabling auto-farm is definitely a postive for L2. 

First and foremost, it bridges the gap between an adrenaline user and a normal player (to an extent). 

I would even argue that - if used correctly - it could extend a server's lifespan. A lot of people get tired of grinding once the initial "rush" stage of a server ends. So they start logging into the game less, thus they are not in the open world as much. 

With auto-farm, sure they might occupy a farm spot while AFK, but eventually they're more than likely to come back and fight for their lost spot (after they've been killed by another player), opposed to never even bothering to be there in the first place without auto-farm. 

So in that sense it creates some form of engagement. 

Edited by Mr_Zero
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1