AUTO FARM IS SHIT

On 9/7/2021 at 10:05 PM, AlmostGood said:

you are stuck in the past if u think ppl want spend hours farming manually 😄

auto combat was added by KR cuz thats how industry looks today, not to mention most ppl playing bots anyway

bigger damage to community are trash admins with 0 skills running their funny l2j packs prepared in 2 weeks, with same bugs and quality for past 10 years  :thumbs-up:

These servers with autofarm is 🤢🤢🤢 servers are dead since the first day, full zones of autobots and solo players. L2 is based on party/clan gameplay and grind

On 9/10/2021 at 5:11 PM, AchYlek said:

Look your adrver of serber is like 2k7 and u talking about auto farm, get a life u hard stuck at 2k7

I won't comment on your terrible english. We all have opinions about how a server should be. But players that play low rate servers I think prefer things similar to retail. High rate servers ..I see no point for auto-farm. Just put all items in GM shop. I just can never see a time I would ever install auto-farm as an option on my servers.

3 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

I won't comment on your terrible english. We all have opinions about how a server should be. But players that play low rate servers I think prefer things similar to retail. High rate servers ..I see no point for auto-farm. Just put all items in GM shop. I just can never see a time I would ever install auto-farm as an option on my servers.

Just wondering do you even speak any second language yourself Ron? Like can you even make sentences in a second language?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, zemaitis said:

Just wondering do you even speak any second language yourself Ron? Like can you even make sentences in a second language?

I let emoji speak for me if I need to speak other languages🖕. if you do not understand I can use google translate for you.

Edited by L2Raptorz

• 3 weeks later...

Enabling auto-farm is definitely a postive for L2. 

First and foremost, it bridges the gap between an adrenaline user and a normal player (to an extent). 

I would even argue that - if used correctly - it could extend a server's lifespan. A lot of people get tired of grinding once the initial "rush" stage of a server ends. So they start logging into the game less, thus they are not in the open world as much. 

With auto-farm, sure they might occupy a farm spot while AFK, but eventually they're more than likely to come back and fight for their lost spot (after they've been killed by another player), opposed to never even bothering to be there in the first place without auto-farm. 

So in that sense it creates some form of engagement. 

Edited by Mr_Zero
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• My video proves that surrender works as retail interlude and not gracia final slow cast ? *imagine my shock*   Difference is I point out exactly why my files are retail. You just talk about imaginary stuff trying to seem smart while in fact you have absolutely 0 clue how anything works on this game. I'm not even sure if you ever decompiled any files to look into actual code 😄   The only thing changed was that we removed "ss lag" (when spamming magic skills, after the first skill cast, the rest get cast slower as if ure not using ss because automatic ss load slower). If that's what you mean then lol. This gets implemented and removed in a minute.    Here is sps from retail (C5 - same as c4/interlude)       This conversation is done. You have 0 clue what you're talking about.
    • 🙂 did i mention anything about skill hittimes here? also your video proves that im correct even without checking the server as a player to test. gj
    • I did not ask you to give me solutions to problems of the files. I asked you to point out a specific problem on -MY- server and not acis rev from 2017 or even 2020 that was garbage.    You literally just admitted that your only experience is random servers left and right no1 knows of. Again, our pack is based on acis, but there's been massive updates on top of it which is not acis anymore but more of our own "extender". I did share a lot of those formulas with tryskell of course, but there's multiple things missing from the retail acis pack, especially in skilldata.   And this is where you show that you're a complete moron. You talk about surrender casting as if we haven't fixed that already on our pack. You don't even need to log on my server to see this, it's on youtube in the video showcasing our auto-farm. The reason why surrender is "slow cast" on acis is because they based it on advext (l2off btw) which is GF core and not C4/interlude like vanganth is. So when you say l2off, you need to specify which one. There's C4 core (vanganth) and GF core (advext).   These are issues we fixed literally 1 year ago just so a random guy like you can come on the forum and claim our pack has those issues without even logging on our beta that is freely available. Hope you understand how ridiculous you sound.   Video with surrender casting like retail on our pack: [Sped up version, You can slow it down]       Yep, and thank god tryskell upped the price so not every entitled kid can get their hands on them =]     I don't know who you are, but if your server wasn't worth playing, then maybe paying was the only option. I see many admins who are sour in this topic. Sad.
    • good admin except he is a ball breaker if u work with him. other than that the server should be good and totally loved by him + care
    • Said the guy that asked money to play on my projects.....
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock