Active Anti Cheat v Smartguard

L2who

Some say Smartguard owns Adrenaline = Adrenaline will always work on smartguard protections unless you pay extra.

Some say that AAC blocks adrenaline but lets l2helper....

So no way to take the some files from Smartguard and some files from Active Anti Cheat and have best protection? Or have both protections on server at same time?

Edited by L2who

20 hours ago, L2who said:

So no way to take the some files from Smartguard and some files from Active Anti Cheat and have best protection? Or have both protections on server at same time?

Lol

1 hour ago, splicho said:

Also blocks custom interfaces no?

SG block it but still working old IF + autoattack work too normal 🙂

and with AAC have rly problem make bypass for interface 🙂

Edited by KejbL

Adrenaline never fully bypassed Active Anticheat though. They could only make it work as 1 box/active window - not minimized to the taskbar. A mouse/keyboard macro could do the same job and you don't have to pay so much for each server (for each AAC "bypass").

Last time I was running my server, Active Anticheat's updates blocked it for good. No bypass at all.

One thing I can say for sure: their development team is still active and they have real programmers - once you are facing an issue, they won't stop until it's solved.

While Smartguard/Sguard is old shit that never updates and their goal is not to block Premium Adrenaline.

• Like 1

7 of 10 bots can be easily detected from server side w/o any additional tools for client side. All what need it's client HWID for ban hammer management. But no one cares about it. Of course better wasting a lot of money for external doubtful solutions. Madness.

2 hours ago, Rootware said:

7 of 10 bots can be easily detected from server side w/o any additional tools for client side. All what need it's client HWID for ban hammer management. But no one cares about it. Of course better wasting a lot of money for external doubtful solutions. Madness.

are you sane ? HWID spoofers are all around !

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rootware said:

Then ban acc.

I delete all characters and accounts associated with ip from botting. Not just the account or character botting. When Players/Clans that bot see this... they may leave server.. but server will be more fair to all players. It is a shame that this is the only way some people play.

1 hour ago, L2Raptorz said:

I delete all characters and accounts associated with ip from botting. Not just the account or character botting. When Players/Clans that bot see this... they may leave server.. but server will be more fair to all players. It is a shame that this is the only way some people play.

Are you promoting your server?

23 hours ago, Rootware said:

Then ban acc.

if you server has 100 online banning accounts will work until you reach 15 online, if your server has more than 500 online its impossible to go after them