BAD + GOOD SERVER OWNERS

5 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

Now when we all know that Warland is shit who can't effort buy protection from interfaces and other crap, lets move on on new projects. Anybody knows any good projects  comming out ??

after all of this chat that you understand ? 😄

someone tell me IQ of grass is around of 0? 😄

3 hours ago, BillyMan said:

after all of this chat that you understand ? 😄

someone tell me IQ of grass is around of 0? 😄

You should understand and move on everything works on warland bots interfaces even cracked adr when his protection is writed in .NET people who have no clue wont understand thing how his protection works. 😄

Preview L2Tower Works Cracked adernaline as well.

ghrQymM.png

BqVMOeF.png

NPgXDdU.png

• Vision locked this topic
  • Vision unlocked this topic
On 7/3/2021 at 2:09 PM, BillyMan said:

L2Warland is the only option at this  time

1. REALLY BIG STABLE COMMUNITY

2. We play here for 3 years (server is online 5 years)

3. Very very very Active and Fair Admin he answer me 100% of the times, protect his server a lot, he not allow flame (we never see that on other servers)

4. Block All bot/interface , every day bots get ban, at this time all popular bot cant be used on l2warland without ban like Adrenaline etc,

5. Not the best files but he work a lot to provide this stable project, for me is perfect

6. 0 Corruption for sure, we never see anything in the last 3 years

7. Retail game play experience with many unique bot farm / quest / events / skins

8. Fair VIP System , anyone get vip with gold in game

9. Bless account provide many golds, that can be bad , but at the end donators pay other players not the server to get items,epics,+++ so is ok for me.

Really never see a better server of warland for all of this 15 years of my Lineage2 Experience.

they can be better? 100% true , Zeus is strange person? 100% true but what is his job? to be friendly? make gifts? be corrupted? or protect his server and his community ? at this time is on top.

L2warland is P2W server. Donate more for pixels. Idiots!

3 minutes ago, Parazitu said:

L2warland is P2W server. Donate more for pixels. Idiots!

Fun fact

Fun fact 2

https://prnt.sc/198oc86

Edited by melron
  • Haha 7

i have proof of terrible administration, for your enjoyment, guys.

server in question is ElmoreLab.com

the image does not contain punishable offenses, just the most clear evidence of corruption, not even insults, just metropolitan terms at most. Enjoy.

FULL SIZE LINK: https://i.imgur.com/7zvqvWw.png

7zvqvWw.png

Edited by GForGarbage
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Specter from l2escape left and  opened l2unity. Also recently another server has been opened with same files - l2heyday. 

So now already 3 projects with same files? And all discord servers seem to be full of bots (500-1000 discord "online players" not doing anything). Why people keep playing their servers?

And claiming servers to be "no-wipe"? Every 2-3 months they open a new server and merge it with old server. You can claim that it's not "wiped" but cmon? L2 players really seem to accept anything 😄

https://l2heyday.com/
https://l2unity.net/
https://l2escape.com/

• Upvote 1

I want to make a continuing list of bad and good servers based on integrity, behavior, and actions of the server Admins/GMs. This will give players some insight to the good servers to play and bad servers to avoid. The objective is to stop the BAD server owners from wasting our time and taking our money, and direct our time and money to the GOOD server owners that deserve and respect their players. Either BAD server owners will change their behavior or they will disappear from lack of trust and funding.

UPDATED

Interlude:

L2Class 10x(closed without notice) > Opening as Lineage2ROHHIRIM 5x (ADMIN never responds to players)(ADMIN- Aitan)

L2Supreme 50x(closed without notice) > Opening as L2Centos 50x (ADMIN never responds to players)(ADMINS-Devian/Dark/Adam)

L2Escape 10x(3rd time closing in 6 months) > Opening as L2Unity 10x(ADMIN - Specter)

L2Escape 10x(3rd time closing in 6 months) > Opening L2Heydey 50x(ADMIN - Goldfinger)

L2Luna 50x(same files as L2Escpae) > Grand Opening August 21, 2021😏

L2Reborn 1x online 1+ years. Active Admin

L2Elmore 1x online 2+ months Active Admin

L2Raptor 35x online 5+ months Active Admin

L2Temida 8x online 3+ months Active Admin

L2Forever + L2Atiesh Active Admin(Hypest)

L2Warland 12x online long term. Active Admin(Zeus)(Reports of Corruption/Negative Feedback)

La2Dream 50x Wipe every 3-4 months. Active Admin

L2RIP 1000x Online 2 weeks. Donate Server. Inactive Admin.

I play interlude servers so I will add more as I play more. I encourage others to post servers(any chronicle) good and bad. Please make sure your information is based on Admin/GM integrity and behavior(server wipes, lack of response, corruption, donation theft). NOT technical(bugs/low population) or personal conflict. PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS OF CORRUPT/UNETHICAL ADMINS+SERVERS.

Also, provide recommendations of good/ethical ADMINS+Servers if you have. We need somewhere to play! LOL!

The initiative to keep the community informed about bad projects is good. Of course, one concern is people with agendas, or people who have felt mistreated (even though it may very well be their own fault) not providing credible feedback.

Unfortunately, we really don't have a truly impartial, independent platform where we can reach out to the wider L2 private community. Something created and managed by players, and players only. Similar in a sense to how "Lineage II Community" discord channel handles NCWest and Innova. That particular discord isn't actually run by NCWest or Innova, but by retail's own player-base.   

I'm saying this, because, quite simply, you wont get much visibility on this forum to actual players. Additionally, it cant truly be considered an impartial platform, as many of its respective members, are either server owners, or involved with the ownership in some capacity (via development, services, networking, etc). A lot of members here simply have an agenda, that's all. I mean, even in this very topic we had a server owner accuse another server owner, and we're only five pages in. 

Furthermore, MaxCheaters and its core-community thrives on many servers existing, because at the end of the day, even a bad server will contribute financially, in some capacity. I'm not criticizing in any way whatsoever, business is business, and that should be respected. 

But yeah, this forum isn't exactly a community driven by actual players, so I'm not sure this is the best platform to host and spread the word about "Bad/Good" servers.    

Edited by Mr_Zero
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mr_Zero said:

The initiative to keep the community informed about bad projects is good. Of course, one concern is people with agendas, or people who have felt mistreated (even though it may very well be their own fault) not providing credible feedback.

Unfortunately, we really don't have a truly impartial, independent platform where we can reach out to the wider L2 private community. Something created and managed by players, and players only. Similar in a sense to how "Lineage II Community" discord channel handles NCWest and Innova. That particular discord isn't actually run by NCWest or Innova, but by retail's own player-base.   

I'm saying this, because, quite simply, you wont get much visibility on this forum to actual players. Additionally, it cant truly be considered an impartial platform, as many of its respective members, are either server owners, or involved with the ownership in some capacity (via development, services, networking, etc). A lot of members here simply have an agenda, that's all. I mean, even in this very topic we had a server owner accuse another server owner, and we're only five pages in. 

Furthermore, MaxCheaters and its core-community thrives on many servers existing, because at the end of the day, even a bad server will contribute financially, in some capacity. I'm not criticizing in any way whatsoever, business is business, and that should be respected. 

But yeah, this forum isn't exactly a community driven by actual players, so I'm not sure this is the best platform to host and spread the word about "Bad/Good" servers.    

Yes I get it. But some effort is better than no effort..right?  The unethical server owners are killing the private server L2 community. If we can divert players from the "BAD" servers to the the "GOOD" servers.. maybe the good servers have a chance at success. I know that this website probably does not have the population to make a significant change.. but it is a start. Many players/server owners/developers come here.. and MAYBE they will change their behavior. Players stop supporting short term/donate servers.. server owners stop making short term/donate servers.. and maybe developers look at the services they provide/associate with corrupt Admins/servers will help promote a healthy future for the Lineage 2 community. We will see. I love L2. I want to see it continue.

But the corrupt/greedy Admins are a cancer I would like to see removed.

Also, if you have been paid by an ADMIN for work done to their server or website.. you should not be allowed to comment/post about that server on MXC

L2RIP 1000x (Donate Server)( INACTIVE ADMIN @zemaitis ) Closing Server After 2 weeks > Opening L2SPIRIT 1000X

Edited by L2who
  • Upvote 1

We are almost 1 year on the market and nobody even recognize us 😁 I think it's not about corrupting but cheating. Every server you mentioned cheats their players. Normally Lineage 2 is dead game but maybe there is a way to rebuild l2 community. Join to our discord https://discord.gg/up7nw3Rvk7 and enjoy people streaming + find a good server for you.

https://Isekai-club.com

On 8/16/2021 at 3:01 PM, NoAdvantage said:

We are almost 1 year on the market and nobody even recognize us 😁 I think it's not about corrupting but cheating. Every server you mentioned cheats their players. Normally Lineage 2 is dead game but maybe there is a way to rebuild l2 community. Join to our discord https://discord.gg/up7nw3Rvk7 and enjoy people streaming + find a good server for you.

https://Isekai-club.com

Did you not open server and close within 2 weeks? correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by L2who

On 8/17/2021 at 10:26 PM, L2who said:

Did you not open server and close within 2 weeks? correct me if I am wrong.

You need to chill bro. At some point, you will need to start providing some proof about what you write in this topic.

For example l2una = same l2escape files? Where you get that info? I played there myself. Maybe they are using same lucera3 pack, but it doesn't mean that project files are the same. 

Also marking other server admins as inactive? Why? Because they didn't respond to you 1 message? You don't even imagine how much work admins do behind scenes.

It seems like you started writing whatever you want here.