BAD + GOOD SERVER OWNERS

13 minutes ago, BillyMan said:

you cant receive pm, why ?

https://imgur.com/pWKJvwI good ? 🙂

interface still working when know how do it and when know/have this rights ppls  🙂 need only bypass for it 😛

Edited by KabLe21

11 minutes ago, KabLe21 said:

https://imgur.com/pWKJvwI good ? 🙂

interface still working when know how do it and when know/have this rights ppls  🙂 need only bypass for it 😛

as i say before, a screenshot is not a proof, make a video for 10 minutes non stop without kick or ban

you can make rr every some minute to avoid kick, but you cant play with interface we have try it

2 minutes ago, BillyMan said:

as i say before, a screenshot is not a proof, make a video for 10 minutes non stop without kick or ban

you can make rr every some minute to avoid kick, but you cant play with interface we have try it

omg more ppl use interface from start 😄 and when u still dont have its u problem 🙂 must w8 for server interface when Zeus add it 🙂u think i add 2k mid LS augments with hand ? 😄 

Edited by KabLe21

7 minutes ago, KabLe21 said:

omg more ppl use interface from start 😄 and when u still dont have its u problem 🙂 must w8 for server interface when Zeus add it 🙂u think i add 2k mid LS augments with hand ? 😄 

only way is to make restart every some minutes that is not playable, that you do ?

but i see peoples to get ban for this ,

so is not safe with main chars

Edited by BillyMan

3 minutes ago, BillyMan said:

only way is to make restart every some minutes, that you do ?

but i see peoples to get ban for this ,

so is not safe with main chars

ban for interface ? how ? protection max kick u its all....

i play here 1month and all ok 😄

Edited by KabLe21

1 minute ago, KabLe21 said:

ban for interface ? how ? protection max kick u its all....

i play here 1month and all ok 😄

we read in last days many ban announcements

so you make restart every some minutes? that is your way?

• Haha 1

Warland is a unique server in the sense that it has a very different mindset, and what it aims to accomplish compred to other servers in its segment (mid-rate Interlude). Whether you like it or not you have to recognize the following. 

-Very active Admin (most active I've personally seen)  
-Long term 
-Established player-base (has its own sense of community and followers)  

That's uncommon in the private scene nowadays, especially in the mid-rate segment (mana pots & npc buffs) where the main goal by most parties involved - the majority of the player-base and admin - is a quick game-play and to wrap it up and move on (player-base seeks new server, admin focuses on new "season"). 

We all have our preferences, so I'm not going to judge; I'm just saying that it's a good thing that a server like Warland exists that has a different mindset. 

As for the topic of this thread "Bad + Good server owners". Does Warland have a good owner? Yes, especially for its segment of "stock Interlude mana-pot server". Meanwhile, others will come and go, they will rename, rebrand, pay the player-base to join again and again, rinse and repeat over and over and over, yet Warland will still be there, doing its thing.  

Edited by mr zero

7 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

did the guy really name his shitty .net antibot after himself? 😄 damn even i'm not THAT arrogant.

but this .net antibot with his name block all popular bots like adrenaline

we need to recognize that, we need to be fair about that,
is the first time of my life to play l2 without adrenaline

(we use it in every single server) and i can say that is beautiful when you know fight real players without auto fight scripts

Edited by BillyMan
  • Haha 1

PVE players like warland bcs have .autofarm system its all 🙂

and Zeus like this players bcs buy it for better farm 😄

its still server with ppl without hands 😛

this is impossible 😄 https://imgur.com/a/e4sWEJ1 PAY TO WIN

Edited by KabLe21

7 minutes ago, KabLe21 said:

PVE players like warland bcs have .autofarm system its all 🙂

and Zeus like this players bcs buy it for better farm 😄

its still server with ppl without hands 😛

this is impossible 😄 https://imgur.com/a/e4sWEJ1 PAY TO WIN

you still play on l2warland?

or leave why ppl without hand destroy you? 😄

8 minutes ago, BillyMan said:

you still play on l2warland?

or leave why ppl without hand destroy you? 😄

bcs with some members cant win any EPICS 😄 must d1ckhold with 2nd side and make double zerk when can WIN any rb 🙂

22 minutes ago, BillyMan said:

but this .net antibot with his name block all popular bots like adrenaline

we need to recognize that, we need to be fair about that,
is the first time of my life to play l2 without adrenaline

(we use it in every single server) and i can say that is beautiful when you know fight real players without auto fight scripts

you do realize that's because the server isn't popular enough for pcoder to care about doing a bypass for it right? i get that you don't understand why a .net antibot is the most retarded idea i've heard from an antibot but bro - it's a retarded idea lol and it only blocks everything because no one cares enough about that server to bypass it

1 minute ago, KabLe21 said:

bcs with some members cant win any EPICS 😄 must d1ckhold with 2nd side and make double zerk when can WIN any rb 🙂

So you leave the server why you cant win this players without hands 😄

so you are a player without hand and legs? how is possible to loose from no hand  players?