BAD + GOOD SERVER OWNERS

I want to make a continuing list of bad and good servers based on integrity, behavior, and actions of the server Admins/GMs. This will give players some insight to the good servers to play and bad servers to avoid. The objective is to stop the BAD server owners from wasting our time and taking our money, and direct our time and money to the GOOD server owners that deserve and respect their players. Either BAD server owners will change their behavior or they will disappear from lack of trust and funding.

Interlude:

L2Class 10x(closed without notice) > Opening as Lineage2ROHHIRIM 5x (ADMIN never responds to players)(ADMIN- Aitan)

L2Supreme 50x(closed without notice) > Opening as L2Centos 50x (ADMIN never responds to players)(ADMINS-Devian/Dark/Adam)

L2Escape 10x(3rd time closing in 6 months) > Opening as L2Unity 10x(ADMINS-GoldFinger/Specter)

L2Reborn 1x online 1+ years. Active Admin

L2Elmore 1x online 2+ months Active Admin

L2Raptor 35x online 5+ months Active Admin

L2Temida 8x online 3+ months Active Admin

L2Forever + L2Atiesh Active Admin(Hypest)

L2Warland 12x online long term. Active Admin(Zeus)

La2Dream 50x Wipe every 3-4 months. Active Admin

L2RIP, L2Spirit, L2Reload Wipe every 2 weeks, Admin Zematis

I play interlude servers so I will add more as I play more. I encourage others to post servers(any chronicle) good and bad. Please make sure your information is based on Admin/GM integrity and behavior(server wipes, lack of response, corruption, donation theft). NOT technical(bugs/low population) or personal conflict. 

Edited by L2who

L2Mordor <- according them 2k online but didn’t last even 5 months ( no donations = no server). La2Club. <- You can play there alone soon as you pay no problem, but soon as you got some good gear You Must Donate to avoid Ban and server close.       

L2Raptor. <- I played for 2 weeks only but manage get ban with all clan soon as you fuck his clan in the ass😂 Admin have mental issues there 4 Sure 😂 

59 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

L2Mordor <- according them 2k online but didn’t last even 5 months ( no donations = no server). La2Club. <- You can play there alone soon as you pay no problem, but soon as you got some good gear You Must Donate to avoid Ban and server close.       

L2Raptor. <- I played for 2 weeks only but manage get ban with all clan soon as you fuck his clan in the ass😂 Admin have mental issues there 4 Sure 😂 

hmm. the only players I have ever banned were botters. I delete their character, account, and all characters associated with that IP. I take screenshots of all bans. So if you would care to tell me your character name I will be glad to search and post. I do not understand what "mental issues" i have for keeping my server clean of cheating. If I am wrong, please tell me how. Here or in private message is fine.

I also deleted a player and all his alts and accounts after he hacked clan leaders account and stole all items from clan warehouse and all items from clan leader character. I found his IP logged into clan leaders character.

I only apply a ban or delete characters when the evidence is overwhelming.

Lastly, after I have banned/deleted any character, I have never had a player come to me and disagree with my decision...well until now😒

join L2Forever, its free 🙂 i am active as much as possible and solving, my small community can confirm that. I only fucked up on not advertising much and some confusions with opening dates that is totally my fault

13 hours ago, Celestine said:

L2Mordor was decent server the fact is now days players are 1 week players.

It was regular L2OFF server same as other random L2OFF's really nothing special. I been palying in Low raters like L2Dawen BFD and others, L2Mordor was nothing special. 

13 hours ago, Hypest said:

join L2Forever, its free 🙂 i am active as much as possible and solving, my small community can confirm that. I only fucked up on not advertising much and some confusions with opening dates that is totally my fault

make it x15 max and people will come, x35 is too much buddy :)

19 hours ago, Celestine said:

L2Mordor was decent server the fact is now days players are 1 week players.

Unfortunately.. there is truth that many players are 1 weekers.

19 hours ago, Hypest said:

You were not even going to open L2Forever until L2Atiesh was complete. But players asked you to open L2Forever, and without much advertisement, you opened L2Forever. It is impressive how well the server is doing! Good Luck!.

5 hours ago, L2who said:

You were not even going to open L2Forever until L2Atiesh was complete. But players asked you to open L2Forever, and without much advertisement, you opened L2Forever. It is impressive how well the server is doing! Good Luck!.

This game has became pay players to play otherwise they wont even join also they are asking high amount of cash to stay like 150€ weekly only old servers like l2elite l2reborn and a few others survived and have crowded community now days.

6 hours ago, L2who said:

Yeah i am amazed too.. i think i focused on wrong project its good to focus on both and make no mistakes! Thank you for the good wishes 

Edited by Hypest

you get the community you deserve

l2 players are retarded, ask any players what they want out of a server and what they'd consider "good"

then compare that to the servers they actually play on

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

all mid servers now open only for money 🙂 with coruppted Admins

owners download any random files and fast open server without any fix with more bugs  😄 

can u see more GREEK PTS server with some files and set 🙂

w8 only on donate and for 1 week Admin travel to Hawai 😄 and bb 😛

ofc Admin on l2dex and l2warland have rly good activity but still have bad files/set...

BTW la2dream have big community but last 4-5 project use some files 0 fix 🙂  like only AOE PVP 😄and still have 2-3k online 😄now open classic+IL client with some set + any other useless set for pvp and server die for 2-3 week... GM here help friends and later have money, leader any % or COLs in game when sell EPICS JWLS 😄 GF 🙂

Edited by KabLe21

L2Warland is shit, total corrupted server what I heard from people who spend there lots of money, I suggest concentrate in new servers which  will come, forget about l2dex , warland and other crap and don't spend any cent, and look for servers which announce that no need to pay to win. To put some donation is OK where you can buy hats and other stuff or you can easy to farm it. I never saw L2 as a life earning stuff so i am pretty sure that is a lot of people who works hard regular job earn them money and just want normal server where Admin doing the same. 4Fun servers always rules.