Best H5 Pack?

3 minutes ago, `NeverMore said:

you might be right, your opinion is acceptable yet without any argument

I'll prefer to stick to facts

the red marked server's are using our server files while i am not sure about l2redarrow and Lineage2 ES

cheers

But the servers you posted have fake votes. For example https://l2aeon.com/ is is opening in 3 days and has 6000 votes? The question is not how many of them are using your files. The question is how many successful servers are using Sunrise files. 

1 minute ago, Kara said:

But the servers you posted have fake votes. For example https://l2aeon.com/ is is opening in 3 days and has 6000 votes? The question is not how many of them are using your files. The question is how many successful servers are using Sunrise files. 

about the rest? all of them r using fake votes?

Edited by `NeverMore

its funny how scammers like kara are blaming other project owners with being immature, unprofessional, and very amateur? at the same time trying to sell shared codes?!

Edited by BruT
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SectoneART said:

You cry a lot and you are blaming Nevermore for everything. 

Maybe COVID got into your brain doctors can help.

xd

egomania and egocentrism cannot be cured.

back to the topic: i heard a lot of good things about fandc the only negative fact is that there is no up to date source in case you need to modify something.

Edited by BruT

NeverMode I won't debate with a fool that can't understand statistics.

The server's you've posted are all low quality with just a dozen $ paid on votesites for a temporal boost.

Fucktards like you are the reason that great projects like L2JServer are dead, those serious heavy lifter developers are sick of trash like you that re-sell their open source work.

The trash servers you posted have no quality feature in them, it could be any L2J pack.

A big FUCK OFF to you and never quote me again you trash, I wish you all the worst

21 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

great share
and up to date don't u think? it's only 5 months old and 250 revisions back
like you are the only one, jbrasil is full of outdated sunrise files

:clap:

You commits are laughable scammer clowns

https://github.com/saharati/sunrise-core/commit/18edaa0017bd1bebab8da21ccf1223443d35f1e5

• Haha 1

Hey there!

For instance, remember there is no pack that is ready to be used, you have to work on it. If you want a ready pack, you can go l2off (advext64) but you will need to pay $$$$ to get anything, literally.
If you want java, which i always recommend as you can be creative and do anything, with no limits. There are packs that has good features, and some are shared(or leaked):
L2fandc - L2jsunrise - l2scripts

For me, i used l2jsunrise (Gold Version)
It was good with minor problems, but there is a serious problem i faced regarding the geo-engine and players falling underground which caused me to close the server to change the files

Then i changed to l2scripts, costed me +1000$
This is the worst decision i have ever ever ever made
The files may seem stable and playable. However, what you would fix in 5 minutes in l2j, you will fix in 30 minutes in l2s, There source is so messy!

Finally, i believed on l2jserver, but heard about l2jmobius, which is based on l2jserver and aCis, which makes it a promising project, in my opinion.

The source is free and all information can be found in their forums
https://l2jmobius.org/

My server is expected to launch very soon and my developer is comfortable with the source. But for sure, there will be problems, as i mentioned above, you will always need to work on your files.

Edited by MTJ

On 09/02/2021 at 15:58, `NeverMore said:

My opinion about your rev is, it is the same thing at the time of the general L2JFrozen used, because there was nothing better accessible, there came aCis and PUM, 90% of the servers today use aCis.
Your rev is not bad, it is good, it has some shit like your geoengine, and this last update you made, made the situation much worse. I have friends who have their review, Platinium they use good, you can open a server with it, nowadays you don't need much to open servers, even a clean L2JServer makes a server. About these servers that you pointed out, mainly L2Nemeziz, use very old versions of L2JSunrise, because there is no need to keep paying for updates, it already has what it needs to make a server more or less. My opinion, my High Five server is L2JSunrise 986 and I have no problems with it, if there is any fault, I will fix it, there is no reason to pay an annuity for it

• 6 months later...