Best H5 Pack?

I need to buy an H5 revision, which current revision is best to use? I have no knowledge of compilation 

I researched some like: 12jsunrise and fandc

Edited by quaqua222

10 hours ago, quaqua222 said:

Olá,

Estou procurando um projeto para iniciar alguns trabalhos.

Estou saindo do interlúdio e começando em H5. Quero fazer um projeto para 300 400 pessoas (Taxa Média)

Tenho dúvidas sobre alguns projetos

Pesquisei muito sobre esses projetos abaixo, porém não conheço nenhum servidor que os tenha como base.

Alguém poderia ajudar?

Não tenho muito conhecimento em compilação, preciso conseguir algo que tenha uma boa base.

12jsunrise

fandc

Desculpe pelo meu ingles ruim

When you learn to write in English we might also answer, until then no.

1 hour ago, Kara said:

Quando você aprender a escrever em inglês também podemos responder, até então não.

I need to buy an H5 revision, which current revision is best to use? I have no knowledge of compilation 

Can you help?

31 minutes ago, quaqua222 said:

Can you help?

Take free L2J. None of the mentioned above worth to open a server.

• Upvote 1

Why crap like sunrise and fandc are even used as a comparison? they are pure crap and rip-offs just go with L2J or even better Mobious

31 minutes ago, xdem said:

Why crap like sunrise and fandc are even used as a comparison? they are pure crap and rip-offs just go with L2J or even better Mobious

Because there is an image on this community that is consisted of an idea.

If a project is Russian or Romanian it's good. Same thing with Lucera and is the worst project (as many claimed).

Sunrise on the other hand is using marketing tricks. Same thing L2J-Scripts does. High prices, fetched info from L2J commits every so, few shared codes and you're done.

Edited by Kara
  • Thanks 1

Visit topzone or any toplist, filter h5 top servers and join 10 random

6 out of 10 will use sunrise

You got your answer 

Cheers

Edited by `NeverMore

6 out of the thousand copies you sold is no big achievement you fool :)

You kinda prove that someone that buys your crap has 0.6% of """""""""success"""""""""

*Cheers*

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, xdem said:

6 out of the thousand copies you sold is no big achievement you fool :)

You kinda prove that someone that buys your crap has 0.6% of """""""""success"""""""""

*Cheers*

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

6 out of 10 random H5 servers of a toplist
thats 60% usage of sunrise over other projects

who's the fool ? :thinking:

Edited by `NeverMore

https://github.com/saharati/sunrise-dp

https://github.com/saharati/sunrise-core

Here's your sunrise, hf.

I purchased access to that pack a long time ago and never actually used it because it is truly pure crap, but I didn't mind it because it was lifetime access and was wondering if it'll get better at some point (hint: it never got better).

Then all of a sudden these scammers decided they don't get enough money so they changed it to yearly subscription to everyone - so here you go, free sunrise sources, don't get scammed.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

great share
and up to date don't u think? it's only 5 months old and 250 revisions back
like you are the only one, jbrasil is full of outdated sunrise files

:clap:

Edited by `NeverMore

10 minutes ago, `NeverMore said:

great share
and up to date don't u think? it's only 5 months old and 250 revisions back
like you are the only one, jbrasil is full of outdated sunrise files

:clap:

You're not doing any bad business nor scam as the guy claimed above but you don't have java knowledge either. Sunrise is just shared codes from MaxCheaters, Nexus Engine and a very bad community board in terms of code and design.

That's their problem i guess and the fact that there is indeed no successful server with your files. 

@Sahar Still comments like "scammer" should be avoided. You can comment on their product quality instead don't you think?

sunrise packs can never be a great share :l and bragging about 250 revisions in 5 months is plain retarded when people can see the quality and quantity of your commits in my share.

You can say its outdated and i'm sure, according to the commits in these shares, that its no-where near outdated, it shows precisely how sunrise progresses overtime and indicates how it looks like at this very day with maybe few more lines of stolen code and bandages (like the bots system you stole from elfocrash and you sell that to your customers for even more money, did you count that among your amazing 250 revisions?)

Anyway i'm out, i'm sure your project of scamming people is very succesfull.

@Kara publishing pack with lifetime access and then changing it to 1 year for everyone retroactively is scamming, there is no other word for it.

Edited by Sahar

4 minutes ago, Sahar said:

sunrise packs can never be a great share :l and bragging about 250 revisions in 5 months is plain retarded when people can see the quality and quantity of your commits in my share.

You can say its outdated and i'm sure, according to the commits in these shares, that its no-where near outdated, it shows precisely how sunrise progresses overtime and indicates how it looks like at this very day with maybe few more lines of stolen code and bandages (like the bots system you stole from elfocrash and you sell that to your customers for even more money, did you count that among your amazing 250 revisions?)

Anyway i'm out, i'm sure your project of scamming people is very succesfull.

@Kara publishing pack with lifetime access and then changing it to 1 year for everyone retroactively is scamming, there is no other word for it.

Well lifetime 150 euro for instance it's considering too low. Consider getting 8.500 euro after selling 50-60 products and then you have to support those for ever. 

From a client's perspective is sneaky but still you can't call someone like this because they changed their plans, understand what i'm saying?

Immature, unprofessional, and very amateur yes. Beside their L2PcInstance.java is a copy of other projects and shared codes and every 15 lines they have "By Lineage][ Sunrise". 

I remember i tried once count how many of those comments are contained in few lines of source and i got tired after 15.

you might be right, your opinion is acceptable yet without any argument

I'll prefer to stick to facts
Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.d243570409ff4ec7da05fd456de8ae97.jpg

the red marked server's are using our server files while i am not sure about l2redarrow and Lineage2 ES

cheers