Interface Essence - High Five

Dection

11 hours ago, MonokiniSix said:

can u record it?

idk,.  i don't have  any problem

Here: 

Also noticed that it's not resizing according with the npc size, always looks the same size

Edited by WilliamFS

10 hours ago, WilliamFS said:

Here: 

Also noticed that it's not resizing according with the npc size, always looks the same size

looks like  it don't enter "if" in function HandleTargetUpdate(optional bool spawnTarget)

if (m_TargetID != targetID)
		{
			targetEmitter.NDestroy();
			m_TargetID = targetID;
			Me.HideWindow();
		}

and don't  kill old  targert effect, need some debug how change  target id  when you switch target on your server (on my targetid1->0->targettid2, mb on your missed 0)

to  add offlike resize you can parse collisionradius from pts scriptts in ini file for example and set it drom here

yes and add 

targetEmitter=None;

after

it will cure some crits

Edited by MonokiniSix

11 hours ago, MonokiniSix said:

looks like  it don't enter "if" in function HandleTargetUpdate(optional bool spawnTarget)

if (m_TargetID != targetID)
		{
			m_TargetID = targetID;
			Me.HideWindow();
		}

and don't  kill old  targert effect, need some debug how change  target id  when you switch target on your server (on my targetid1->0->targettid2, mb on your missed 0)

to  add offlike resize you can parse collisionradius from pts scriptts in ini file for example and set it drom here

yes and add 

targetEmitter=None;

after

it will cure some crits

I'm gonna try, thanks

Quick question.

How can one modify the Login screen controls? For example, I want to add a remember password checkbox next to the password field.

I can't find the Wnd responsible for this.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, redsky9 said:

Quick question.

How can one modify the Login screen controls? For example, I want to add a remember password checkbox next to the password field.

I can't find the Wnd responsible for this.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Any info?

in what dll and how can I edit it?

Anyone know how I can fill the ID/Password fields on the Login window from code?

A small sample with the controls names would be helpfull.

Thanks.

Edited by redsky9

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 7:15 AM, monokinisixi said:

aaa.png

bbb.png

highlight party/drop by interface.u, customize highlight in highlightsettings.ini

lobby scene

essence like party/petstatus/petstatus windows

from all the posts I got it about working with the target and such but can't seem to get character to show up in the character selection screen in your 0.636fix2 version after using Lobby01.unr from MAPS folder - with default one I don't get fancy looks but I can see my character

if there is something I am missing, please point me to it 🙂

16 hours ago, MonokiniSix said:

use logongrp.dat from patch 

thank you it worked 🙂 guess the random crits on teleports with radar and targetwindow is nothing I can do anything about

General protection fault!

History: ObjectTestReach <- 🙂 ErrorNameNone) <- UStruct::SerializeBinGC <- UObject::Serialize <- (TargetStatusWnd Transient.TargetStatusWnd) <- ObjectTestReach <- (TargetStatusWnd Transient.TargetStatusWnd) <- UStruct::SerializeBinGC <- UObject::Serialize <- (ContextMenuWnd Transient.ContextMenuWnd) <- ObjectTestReach <- (ContextMenuWnd Transient.ContextMenuWnd) <- UStruct::SerializeBinGC <- UObject::Serialize <- (StatusWnd Transient.StatusWnd) <- ObjectTestReach <- (StatusWnd Transient.StatusWnd) <- UStruct::SerializeBinGC <- UObject::Serialize <- (ChatWnd Transient.ChatWnd) <- ObjectTestReach <- (ChatWnd Transient.ChatWnd) <- UGameEngine::L2SerializeRootSet <- UGameEngine::L2CollectGarbage <- UMasterLevel::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::CheckPurgeLevel <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::ScreenFadeDone <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Edited by Tommey

On 11/1/2022 at 8:01 AM, MonokiniSix said:

add in TragetStatusWnd

targetEmitter=None;

after

thank you, will try it and if I manage to catch the radar/map one again, will try to post it here as well

edit: it works really good 🙂 thank you

Edited by Tommey