Reporting Kara

sotid

21 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Yes, i am racist, i'm bad person, everyone is disappointed on me. my clients report me every 5 days (not weekly as being said) and everyone in this forum is beautiful! (Including the staff of course)

You are the only one who is getting reported by his clients every 5 days, so prove to one of the staff, once and for all, that you are right, and did not overcharge anyone, and we will support you against the allegations, otherwise just plead guilty and end of story.

Edited by xFranky

15 minutes ago, xFranky said:

You are the only one who is getting reported by his clients every 5 days, so prove to one of the staff, once and for all, that you are right, and did not overcharge anyone, and we will support you against the allegations, otherwise just plead guilty and end of story.

Can you be my friend? I need a friend who will protect me against this bad staff and advice me.

Should i lower my prices? I charge 300E for a vote system & 750E for a killing spree. You think i should lower the price? Thanks for your feedback.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

Should i lower my prices? I charge 300E for a vote system & 750E for a killing spree. You think i should lower the price? Thanks for your feedback.

It's not about prices, it's about finishing the job, helping your client, not damaging it.
If you have work overload just be honest.

10 hours ago, Kara` said:

Can you be my friend? I need a friend who will protect me against this bad staff and advice me.

Wait what? 300E for a vote system? What is so special on your coding, cuz a vote system doesn't do anything interesting. Wooooow. So difficult to just send a HTTP request and getting a JSON respond, which u have to read to make everything work. This doesn't cost more than 300E. I would do it for free and share it with everyone.

I don't think they had in mind all the errors that your coding caused to their server including all the drawbacks in your price. You are like the type of chief who believes that whatever he cooks is worth 300E and more. In reality, they are some fries that you can find everywhere, and not even cooked properly, which can cause your customer diarrhoea, because it did not follow the European Health & Safety rulrs. Also his mc & cheese that when your tongue goes near, you are about to vomit.

You must be really good on scamming and overcharging people to be in this position to tell me all this shit. I believe your coding is even in a low standard.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, xFranky said:

Wait what? 300E for a vote system? 

he can sell on what price he want..he dont force anyone to buy it xD
if the others is idiots and buy from him 300 euro vote system is their problem...

Agreed with @Red-Hair-Shanks on this one. People are free to set their own prices for the products they make, no matter the quality of said products.

It all comes down to whether someone is willing to pay that amount.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Reynald0 said:

It's not about prices, it's about finishing the job, helping your client, not damaging it.
If you have work overload just be honest.

41 minutes ago, Red-Hair-Shanks said:

if the others is idiots and buy from him 300 euro vote system is their problem...

I wouldn't bother answer to this troll topic but when people write sense post i can't avoid it. 

The problem doing freelance in our days is that even in PP you hardly can prove that you did something.

99% of people log in other's PC via TV/Anydesk or give him a .diff. Now if client claim that code is not working or the developer did not finish the job how any mod or any agent in PP can confirm this. Simply he can't. 

So we must see the things from a objective perspective. Why would i like to ruin my "reputation" for some bucks when daily i have clients who pay me enough money.

Just the top 3 on my skype list right now 

Q4HbLl6.png

can send maxtor a PM and inform him or show him logs that they paid MORE than 500e each in a month and that their codes so far are perfectly working and not only their code are fine but most of them got gift codes without pay. 1 of them received code that cost around 50e 2 days ago. When he asked to pay i said "np, it's a gift". I have also client who i meet him every month 5 min away of my house and they had live server. 

So normally i could tell few of them "please, write a comment or send to any mod proofs that person that they describe in this topic", but i won't mostly cause this community is careless for anything but drama.

So common sense time. Can i prove i finished his codes and his EGO along with his selfish attitude is just the reason of this topic? No i can't. Can a mod? Did i fail in some code and he had error cause adapt from H5 to interlude failed ? Yes. maybe probably. Is that reason after 1 year of COOP to report me and act as a drama queen? Yes. That's why we have report section. What people like him don't understand and what "community" can't and won't is that when you ask a code and in the end you ask for extra addons or more details any other dev would ask for extra but in most of his code (including the achievement) i didn't ask for money. Even when the list finished i didn't ask for money. He made the price up from his head. Each extra addon is considered as free. So pay 50e to a dev ask him for a code and then keep asking him for extra addons to infinity it's ok.

Yes sometime i delay, yes some code failed adapting from H5 but he failed appreciate that each code i wrote was written line by line on his PC, detailed in the way he liked and when he suggested a thing and i told him is "big" extra he said "leave it" i kept taking the mouse and make it instead of say "ok we move on". 

This i can't prove and he won't admit either cause that's how his personality is. In the end we are all human and in a conflict we try point out only bad stuff of the "opposite". So obviously he won't tell any good of me.

So if @Maxtor things that i am a drama queen in the forum (Elfocrash is in 2nd position after with selfban) ban me LOL but before do that please enter his PACK, source, server idk and check the codes. Tell me where i did copy paste any code, tell me which code didn't finish. And about the community he show every 5 min, the community basically was the achievement which i finished 2 months ago. He didn't tell me "add it on community board", he gave me the htmls on NPC so what he point out is pointless. If he wanted in CB i would do in community board but he gave me the htmls (he designed them) for NPC! So let this "kara didn't do the community board" outside.

Thanks to whoever read this.

Disclaimer: Kara is a bad person, scammer and toxic. Everyone else is perfect people non-troll and they help community. Kara create chaos and is an evil person with fail copy paste codes. Mods are perfect and unique people and they deserve GMOD position. Maxtor you gonna live the day that you tell your daughter: "Kara was annoying as fuck, but then i snapped my fingers."

nWMa2M1.gif

PS.

This guy is deadpool? Cause he is awesome... i am speechless

DBzJyqI.png

Edited by Kara`

47 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Thanks to whoever read this.

Disclaimer: Kara is a bad person, scammer and toxic. Everyone else is perfect people non-troll and they help community. Kara create chaos and is an evil person with fail copy paste codes. Mods are perfect and unique people and they deserve GMOD position. Maxtor you gonna live the day that you tell your daughter: "Kara was annoying as fuck, but then i snapped my fingers."

You have a very good talent mate, to be truth i envy you !

Your talent is that you are doing shits you are scamming/flaming/trolling people and you can persuade  some people that you don't!

Noone said that all other people are angels but i can say surely that you are the person i've been more involved since the day i became mod and this is not because i don't like your face or whatever!

If it was at my hand i won't let you login in this forum never again!

Also i don't know if me and the other mods deserve GMOD potition but i am sure that you deserve perma ban from this forum years ago!

Also you have to say thx to Maxtor and not make irony with him, he has the power to calm all other staff members and he did it !

This forum is ALL YOUR LIFE and we both know it, so end your idiot excuses and say a thanks to him!

Edited by DukeAwesome

58 minutes ago, Red-Hair-Shanks said:

31 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

Agreed with @Red-Hair-Shanks on this one. People are free to set their own prices for the products they make, no matter the quality of said products.

It all comes down to whether someone is willing to pay that amount.

Yes, he can sell on whatever price he wants, whatever he wants. When he sells, he has to get the job done. If he advertises his services via MxC, we have to look the facts and the proofs. When I often have reports about @Kara`, he must be doing something to them, otherwise they wouldn't report him. There are multiple reports that claim whatever he makes and sells, despite the fact he overcharged then, are copied by other authors who might have sold it to him for 1/4 of the price he offered or found it on the internet. Even if he does the job himself it is in a low standard with lots of errors.

I just can't stand people who scam for living, describing themselves for someone they are not, and make the customer into thinking they make code out of gold, while it was made out of rock. It makes people do not trust the rest of the developers, and ruin the MxC community. Also, he needs to advice the customer in advance about the refund situation. These are called Buyer Rights.

P.S. @Kara` I am a not deadpool, but I can quote the following "Please don't make the super suit green.... or animated".

i started to admire his determination in finding idiots who will believe in anything he tells them to the point of payment, that requires decent effort by itself.