FULL L2JMOBIUS SOURCE

22 hours ago, Akar0 said:

Well, I have not seen any "rules" in this section saying something like you said (your opinion), so I can share anything I have or I want, but the main reason I do it, its because I have seen a lot people specially here, reselling those files (can be Mobius, Scripts, Fandc, etc etc) as "unique" or "Platinum Sources" or "My Files" and kids get scammed (as usually in this forum).

So with a lot respect of what you said (which can be totally valid) I can share for a good thing as well.

That's all.

So..

Let me get this..

Because one or two random guys were trying to sell some source (ex. l2tales, l2mythras, etc) you basicly shared them here so these two random guys become like 10? Because trust me all these years with all these free shared sources this is what i see.

Always someone's like "I shared them because someone was selling it so i decided to share it for free" and the next day you would see 4,5 people selling it, because you (and anyone else shared someone else's project) shared them and there are tons of people that are not mxc users or any other l2jdevelopement forum users, they are just players and players will often want to make their own server at some point and they will start looking to buy a project and then because they don't know that this pack for example is shared they will buy it from someone took it for FREE from here and made ez money.

And like kara said. Everyone says l2 is dead now. Ofcourse l2 is dead. When you see the last at least 3-5 years 10-20 servers opening per week with 99% of them being an already shared pack without even working on it just put it in a vps and open it, then failing hard and then re-opening again with another name, when there is that single well worked server with a potential for a long term server that will provide the gameplay that l2 used to provide back in the days and is failing because none noticed this server or they found that server too hard for them obviously the game will die.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Designatix said:

So..

Let me get this..

Because one or two random guys were trying to sell some source (ex. l2tales, l2mythras, etc) you basicly shared them here so these two random guys become like 10? Because trust me all these years with all these free shared sources this is what i see.

Always someone's like "I shared them because someone was selling it so i decided to share it for free" and the next day you would see 4,5 people selling it, because you (and anyone else shared someone else's project) shared them and there are tons of people that are not mxc users or any other l2jdevelopement forum users, they are just players and players will often want to make their own server at some point and they will start looking to buy a project and then because they don't know that this pack for example is shared they will buy it from someone took it for FREE from here and made ez money.

And like kara said. Everyone says l2 is dead now. Ofcourse l2 is dead. When you see the last at least 3-5 years 10-20 servers opening per week with 99% of them being an already shared pack without even working on it just put it in a vps and open it, then failing hard and then re-opening again with another name, when there is that single well worked server with a potential for a long term server that will provide the gameplay that l2 used to provide back in the days and is failing because none noticed this server or they found that server too hard for them obviously the game will die.

People who play this game for at least 3-4 year + can distinguish whether a server has the potential for success or not. Ex. Remember when Kara was working for this dude l2 got? Wasn't it obvious? Bad dev, bad (childish) owner, ridiculous site, fake online expectations, Kappa 7signs bugless source. As about the share I am neutral. With these files you can only run a home made server. You can find better shared packs as regards older chronicles and as for the new ones, they are missing many features. 

Edited by JohnBoy13
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Designatix said:

So..

Let me get this..

Sorry guys, I wont change my mind and more shares are coming ;-)

Cheers

Just now, Akar0 said:

Sorry guys, I wont change my mind and more shares are coming ;-)

Cheers

I didn't say that to change your mind mate, i just said my opinion.

Obviously you're free to do whatever you want

1 hour ago, JohnBoy13 said:

People who play this game for at least 3-4 year + can distinguish whether a server has the potential for success or not. Ex. Remember when Kara was working for this dude l2 got? Wasn't it obvious? Bad dev, bad (childish) owner, ridiculous site, fake online expectations, Kappa 7signs bugless source. As about the share I am neutral. With these files you can only run a home made server. You can find better shared packs as regards older chronicles and as for the new ones, they are missing many features. 

its ok he found a better admin and classic to work for

3 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

@Designatix @JohnBoy13 @big man bear 

Are you all serious or what? Just 1 person saying something random and everyone agree? 

Do you all know with who i work and what i do? I never worked with L2Got in his pack other than modify-add stuff in his community board which was a mess but all of sudden you three claim that i was his dev? First of all i got only 60 euro for modifying the community board (which 90% were missing), so obviously not enough to do anything else.

Grow up people you all write bullshit but you're all f* idiots. 

JohnBoy13 you're a f loser behind a 120 euro PC who lick me 2.5 year now to all  my posts and mention my name because you consider the cb u got 2.5 year ago a trash. If its a trash deal it with you dumbass or back when u had the problem u could just say "i dont like this" to change it please". But your brain is just capable of upload meme photo and post GR to EN section nothing more.

[GR] @Designatix και πριν πατησεις καρδουλες και μαλακιες στο βλαμμενο, κατσε και δες το ιστορικο του που πηγαινει επι 2 χρονια σε EN section και γραφει Ελληνικα. Συνεχιστε ολοι να γραφετε μαλακιες για ατομα που τουλαχιστον κανουνε ενα contribute εδω μεσα, να σταματησω να σταματησει ο SweeTs να μεινετε με το 12χρονο johnboy που εχει φωτογραφια meme και ειναι 24 χρονον (τρομαρα του). Να χαρω εγω εναν πανεξυπνο Ελληναρα που γραφει Ελληνικα σε αγγλικο τοπικ σε ατομα που δεν ειναι Ελληνες λες και τους μιλαει στην πλατεια: [/GR] cjfuWqi.png

On 2/27/2019 at 1:28 AM, Kara` said:

[GR] @Designatix και πριν πατησεις καρδουλες και μαλακιες στο βλαμμενο, κατσε και δες το ιστορικο του που πηγαινει επι 2 χρονια σε EN section και γραφει Ελληνικα. Συνεχιστε ολοι να γραφετε μαλακιες για ατομα που τουλαχιστον κανουνε ενα contribute εδω μεσα, να σταματησω να σταματησει ο SweeTs να μεινετε με το 12χρονο johnboy που εχει φωτογραφια meme και ειναι 24 χρονον (τρομαρα του). Να χαρω εγω εναν πανεξυπνο Ελληναρα που γραφει Ελληνικα σε αγγλικο τοπικ σε ατομα που δεν ειναι Ελληνες λες και τους μιλαει στην πλατεια: [/GR] cjfuWqi.png

[GR] λολ πάτησα like για το κομμάτι που είχε να κάνει με το share προφανώς, όχι για αυτό που είπε για σένα.

Στο συγκεκριμένο θέμα αν θυμάσαι και τότε ήμουν με το μέρος σου. γιατι πολύ απλά δεν είχε να κάνει με την δουλειά σου το fail που έπεσε στον συγκεκριμένο server. [/GR]

7 hours ago, Designatix said:

[GR] λολ πάτησα like για το κομμάτι που είχε να κάνει με το share προφανώς, όχι για αυτό που είπε για σένα.

Στο συγκεκριμένο θέμα αν θυμάσαι και τότε ήμουν με το μέρος σου. γιατι πολύ απλά δεν είχε να κάνει με την δουλειά σου το fail που έπεσε στον συγκεκριμένο server. [/GR]

[GR] Τα 3/4 του σχολιου του ηταν για το ποσο αποτυχια ειμαι κ ποσο fail ηταν η δουλεια μου στο l2got ασχετος που απλα εκανα αλλαγες στο community και δεν αγγιξα το πακ. Ναι σωστα. [/GR]

@Akar0 In this life you can do whatever you want but you gonna have the consequences. You guys try to make people stop resell these by sharing them which is even worst. So this purpose of share is out of the question. The next purpose i can think is that you want ruin other's freelancer's work which disrespect them (including me) and if this is what you doin then i feel sorry but but i'll encourage mods-admins to delete them cause as you said we can do what we want too. Since you can we can do too.

Again for those who believe that maxcheaters is the site for leech files and steal projects from other's is the proper site its not.

There is a difference between share a code - share a cheat - share a tool and leech someone's project to share it or re-sell it.

If this complete you in real life and you don't have anything else to do go ahead but it will have consequences. 

Edited by Kara`

2 hours ago, Kara` said:

[GR] Τα 3/4 του σχολιου του ηταν για το ποσο αποτυχια ειμαι κ ποσο fail ηταν η δουλεια μου στο l2got ασχετος που απλα εκανα αλλαγες στο community και δεν αγγιξα το πακ. Ναι σωστα. [/GR]

@Akar0 In this life you can do whatever you want but you gonna have the consequences. You guys try to make people stop resell these by sharing them which is even worst. So this purpose of share is out of the question. The next purpose i can think is that you want ruin other's freelancer's work which disrespect them (including me) and if this is what you doin then i feel sorry but but i'll encourage mods-admins to delete them cause as you said we can do what we want too. Since you can we can do too.

Again for those who believe that maxcheaters is the site for leech files and steal projects from other's is the proper site its not.

There is a difference between share a code - share a cheat - share a tool and leech someone's project to share it or re-sell it.

If this complete you in real life and you don't have anything else to do go ahead but it will have consequences. 

Hahaha, you made my day Kara!!.  "you gonna have the consequences" hahahaha like I depend of L2 to survive!! hahahaha

you just made my day ever!! hahhahah

47 minutes ago, Akar0 said:

Hahaha, you made my day Kara!!.  "you gonna have the consequences" hahahaha like I depend of L2 to survive!! hahahaha

you just made my day ever!! hahhahah

It's funny that any word from others you accept it as ironic or threat as if i'm trying to scare you. Trust me you don't care as we don't care about you. + It's double funny to say you don't care yet u spend half of ur day in here. If you don't care my friend, close maxcheaters and go out, all i see instead is akar0 sitting and responding on maxcheaters on each comment :)

Also learn to have a conversate without childish "hahahahahaha". We are both i guess 20+ years old.

Either you comment back with a proper respond or don't bother at all. 

Edited by Kara`

15 minutes ago, Kara` said:

It's funny that any word from others you accept it as ironic or threat as if i'm trying to scare you. Trust me you don't care as we don't care about you. + It's double funny to say you don't care yet u spend half of ur day in here. If you don't care my friend, close maxcheaters and go out, all i see instead is akar0 sitting and responding on maxcheaters on each comment :)

Also learn to have a conversate without childish "hahahahahaha". We are both i guess 20+ years old.

Either you comment back with a proper respond or don't bother at all. 

Sorry, like I really care about you.

Have a wonderful day!

1 minute ago, Akar0 said:

Sorry, like I really care about you.

Have a wonderful day!

Afcourse you do. You wasted time from your limited life to respond to my comment. 

Your words come in conflict with your actions. 

Also since u don't care for me why u wish me wonderful day?