FULL L2JMOBIUS SOURCE

8 minutes ago, L2Dragon.net said:

As the title said!

3b2ef630f0619beee7ebd8a6e8d96834.png

Download 1

Download 2

Download 3

Enjoy it!!

καποιος εχει προβλημα στον εγκεφαλο .. ωστοσο κανεις καλο στον mobius  αλλα ενταξει δεν πειραζει , εγω λεω να μην γινει delete το ποστ.

I just wondering why my post was deleted/removed?

If my post was deleted, why other post I have been made sharing other sources haven not been deleted?

Just want to know why.

6 minutes ago, Akar0 said:

I just wondering why my post was deleted/removed?

If my post was deleted, why other post I have been made sharing other sources haven not been deleted?

Just want to know why.

They will be deleted soon and i hope he get also banned. No offense i could also share l2scripts sources, l2sunrise sources and pretty much all sources since i got access but its waste for community to share trash packs. You don't ruin mobius sells neither help community, just helping 12 yo kiddos to open more homemade 5 min servers.

And for those who will cry "but it's a forum called maxcheaters". Its CHEATERS no LEECHERS. You can share any hack or any software you like, no steal other's sources especialy when you help them to sell more. All i see in this forum is "plz share, plz give, plz make it for me, plz source, plz files" i don't see any reason of this forum to be named maxcheaters other than just "cryKiddoLeachers.com".

Edited by Kara`

Well, I'm not going to argue to anyone about my post removed. I don't really care, anyways those links are shared on other forums and deleting my post wont help at all. 

However, is always someone going to share those links here anyway. 

• Like 1

Just now, Akar0 said:

Well, I'm not going to argue to anyone about my post removed. I don't really care, anyways those links are shared on other forums and deleting my post wont help at all. 

However, is always someone going to share those links here anyway. 

Nobody argue, we just talk. As i mention i own all sources from clients who gave me access but i don't share.

I prefer share a code or a tutorial than a project for many reasons: 

1. You affect other people who do freelance in here. 

2. You ruin community of lineage 2 even more and then you all come back and say l2 is dead. Obviously... imagine if nobody shared big projects like mythras or pride files e.t.c. We wouldn't have all this mess and force others to pay for buy files like scripts or dev's projects would be a pain in the ass so we wouldn't have 3250 servers per day.

3. Because you don't have the permission. Take for instance my Freya project. I do not own of the project or the licence its under but any code written by me is beloning to me. You don't have (not you specifically just an ex.) the right to sell it or share it without permission.

4. Cause you prove how much of an ass you're. Most of the big shared are on purpose by people who grew up and got bored of Lineage 2. They don't care to help or to support they just want to give the project-code so everyone take it and make a mess (if you understand what i mean). If you got bored of Lineage 2 or maxcheaters just get the heck out of here, you're not forced. (again i don't speak to you i dont even know you so obvious its an example).

You don't need to agree or disagree with me cause this is just my opinion. Consider the L2JDPT how this shit freya project called. My "client" couldn't affort my freya so he paid and bough their source. Obviously after 10-12 hours the server shutdown with 30-40 people inside. full of problems full of bugs, all missing content yet the owner says "professional and unique". I argued with him today and i was goin to share his shit source but i won't cause in the end its his right if the source its shit or not.

Well, I have not seen any "rules" in this section saying something like you said (your opinion), so I can share anything I have or I want, but the main reason I do it, its because I have seen a lot people specially here, reselling those files (can be Mobius, Scripts, Fandc, etc etc) as "unique" or "Platinum Sources" or "My Files" and kids get scammed (as usually in this forum).

So with a lot respect of what you said (which can be totally valid) I can share for a good thing as well.

That's all.

Cheers for the share mate,
It's been years since if played around with L2J files, back then they were so outdated and everything was much harder to make a server, now that people developed it, it's better to try and make my own world to just remember Lineage 2 once in a while.

16 minutes ago, Akar0 said:

Well, I have not seen any "rules" in this section saying something like you said (your opinion), so I can share anything I have or I want, but the main reason I do it, its because I have seen a lot people specially here, reselling those files (can be Mobius, Scripts, Fandc, etc etc) as "unique" or "Platinum Sources" or "My Files" and kids get scammed (as usually in this forum).

So with a lot respect of what you said (which can be totally valid) I can share for a good thing as well.

That's all.

You don't always have the right to do "anything i want" when you affect other people. 

Also i didn't talk for any rule, i said what your actions affects.

4 minutes ago, Kara` said:

You don't always have the right to do "anything i want" when you affect other people. 

Also i didn't talk for any rule, i said what your actions affects.

Of course I can do anything I want unless are "rules" saying I am not allow to do it. That is what I meant.

I am not going to talk and dig it why people shared their stuff even they have been paid for it... because that its another topic.

And this is my last post, too bad for Mobius or whoever, but its almost been like this in this forum (Maxcheater has always been characterized about it).

@Celestine@Designatix can i ask why this post geting deleted? even my post?

everyone know tales vs mouse and mouse = destiny, dragon , akoro , etc...  but u can say atleast why u deleting post w/o proofs

and @Kara` stfu , u not good also  , ya im drunked today, like u yesterday; ;D

Edited by AchYlek
  • Sad 1

Just now, AlmostGood said:

I heard Mobius sent DMCA notice to forum admins mail, lf confirm

same, there is geting this posts deleted for reason 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
    • German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
  • Topics