Updater.

21 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Not everyone is ready to pay 100-200€ for an updater :dat:

You lately became cheap lazy banana whore :keepo: What happened to SweeTs who were like "damn 200 euro take em and give me my item"

17 minutes ago, Kara` said:

You lately became cheap lazy banana whore :keepo: What happened to SweeTs who were like "damn 200 euro take em and give me my item"

That SweeTs gone like 2y ago :goodsir:

On 2/4/2019 at 3:12 AM, SweeTs said:

Not everyone is ready to pay 100-200€ for an updater :dat:

Not everyone ready to write this application less than for 100-200. Too many work. :dat:

Even if use WinForms with ugly GUI, like already shared Updaters.

35 minutes ago, Rootware said:

Not everyone ready to write this application less than for 100-200. Too many work. :dat:

A simple updater for an l2 server, which downloads average 20-50 MB patch - even if it's *10, doesn't have to be uber duper clean or whatever. There are good enough updaters on github. :p

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

A simple updater for an l2 server, which downloads average 20-50 MB patch - even if it's *10, doesn't have to be uber duper clean or whatever. There are good enough updaters on github. :p

Ah. You meant third persons work. So, yeah. That's way easy. :smile:

I have updaters starting from 10€ each month and the first month is free check them if you want: https://updater.denart-designs.com

• 4 weeks later...

My launcher worths much more than 200euros, thats why I am not selling it anymore

On 2/6/2019 at 3:01 PM, Rootware said:

Who gives a fuck about your cheap dumbass ass opinion, there are servers out there that make much more than 2k euros a day, my launcher can't be compared with anything else. You haven't even tried it. Full client scan in 2-3 seconds, who else offers that?

1 hour ago, xxdem said:

My launcher worths much more than 200euros, thats why I am not selling it anymore

Who gives a fuck about your cheap dumbass ass opinion, there are servers out there that make much more than 2k euros a day, my launcher can't be compared with anything else. You haven't even tried it. Full client scan in 2-3 seconds, who else offers that?

2-3 seconds for scanning around 2k files? LMAO How you scans and verify the files? By name and size? Only idiot will be follows by this method. Full client scan possible around 1-2 minutes in better case because need to calculate checksum of file and it isn't too fast.

You are the funny man. Try to show self in the scene of the circus with animals. As example circus with horses. :aproove-smile:

Edited by Rootware

7 hours ago, Rootware said:

2-3 seconds for scanning around 2k files? LMAO How you scans and verify the files? By name and size? Only idiot will be follows by this method. Full client scan possible around 1-2 minutes in better case because need to calculate checksum of file and it isn't too fast.

You are the funny man. Try to show self in the scene of the circus with animals. As example circus with horses. :aproove-smile:

Shut up if you don't know what you are talking about, you cant even form a correct sentence, your English is corrupted like your damaged brain. 

2k files since when in l2 client? More like 200-300 for a clean patch, and pretty possible for my updater to hash all these on an SSD in less than 3 seconds

50 minutes ago, xxdem said:

Shut up if you don't know what you are talking about, you cant even form a correct sentence, your English is corrupted like your damaged brain. 

2k files since when in l2 client? More like 200-300 for a clean patch, and pretty possible for my updater to hash all these on an SSD in less than 3 seconds

Around 1800 files for Interlude and 2000 files for HF clients. Make a video where you in 2-3 seconds calculated hashes for 1800 files with 5GB volume or for 2000 files with 11GB volume.

If you processing only system folder and some other files, then need be an idiot to spend time and/or money for creating/purchase the Updater. Share on website your crappy 60 MB patch for your server - that's the way will better.

I spoke about full client control via Updater with checking and updating all missed/corrupted/modified files.

Edited by Rootware