L2 Acp (Account - Admin Control Panel)

I made it as a prototype because it was a cool idea.

I knew people wouldn't spend on it because of the model so i chose to make it opensource.

I also don't need the money.

An extra reason is that i see many people selling similar stuff but way way more expensive. Now people have a free choice.

At the end of the day, developers wanna see that their software is being used.

You could give to people free choice as you said but not like this, Everyone will get this now even a guy who started yesterday making a server...

atleast REMOVE instructions ...

Make your software being usefull from right hands

You could give to people free choice as you said but not like this, Everyone will get this now even a guy who started yesterday making a server...

atleast REMOVE instructions ...

Make your software being usefull from right hands

Even for free i highly doubt people would use it, because of the data protection concerns.

I'm totally ok with anyone using it. I will actually provide even more details if needed.

Hey elfo is it possible to help me installing this somehow ? I dont understand anything about programming visual studio and etc ... 

Also is it possible to add another donation methods ? at least add them and when players pay it will go a message to admin panel and then admin will check and manually add points ( hope you understand what i want to say ) for example you add paysafe player chouse the amount of money he want to give and then when its ready he going to buy by sending pin to admin through panel, admin checking the paysafe and add manually the points

Hey elfo is it possible to help me installing this somehow ? I dont understand anything about programming visual studio and etc ... 

Also is it possible to add another donation methods ? at least add them and when players pay it will go a message to admin panel and then admin will check and manually add points ( hope you understand what i want to say ) for example you add paysafe player chouse the amount of money he want to give and then when its ready he going to buy by sending pin to admin through panel, admin checking the paysafe and add manually the points

The project is opensource. Everyone is free to fork it and contribute to it.

I accept pull requests so everyone is welcome.

I will be updating the projects' Readme.rd very soon. Any installation instructions will go there.

If you still have issues after that i will provide a skype.

i have issues how may i contact you ? 

i have issues how may i contact you ? 

Why don't you post them here, then Elfocrash helps you and if other people have the same issue can solve them from this post?

Why don't you post them here, then Elfocrash helps you and if other people have the same issue can solve them from this post?

I'd rather have people to engage with Github and not mxc or maybe make a little forum for this.

I will post a full guide over the weekend on how the system works and how to contribute and get it running.

Edited by .Elfocrash