Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Source L2 Acp (Account - Admin Control Panel)

What about H5 (L2jServer) version.. Any news?

As i already informed, i was and will be until sunday very busy this week. By all means though feel free to adapt it and create a pull request.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello and welcome to L2ACP   L2ACP is both an Account control panel but also an Admin control panel.   Every action in the system is INSTANT. No more "you have to logout first" messages and such non-sense.   How does it work?   The gameserver will now also run a lightweight restful API which will handle the site requests. The website which is hosted on my end handles and processes the user's actions and if they are valid it sends them to the server for further processing.   This enables use of t

I made it as a prototype because it was a cool idea. I knew people wouldn't spend on it because of the model so i chose to make it opensource. I also don't need the money.   An extra reason is that i see many people selling similar stuff but way way more expensive. Now people have a free choice. At the end of the day, developers wanna see that their software is being used.

You don't need a db connection on l2j mode because it is done on the server side with the L2ACP-api https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2ACP-api

Posted Images

Back from holidays.

Will be working on this over this week as there are several improvements and features requested.

If you want to raise an issue or request a feature please do it on GitHub: https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2ACP-Web/issues

Don't forget to star the projects on GitHub.

Thanks

As i had many requests for this, here is a simple way of building L2ACP API.

There was no real reason to introduce and building tool like gradle during the development of the API but it is something to consider now.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Fixed 2 issues raised by the community:

Fixes issue #3: Adena amount

Fixes Issue #5: The live map - npc spawn

Please test and let me know if there are more improvements or issues needed. Thanks.

Also configured the web project to default on my own API server.

This means that you can just checkout the project from github and run it straight away in order to test functionality.

PS:

Translation to Polish and Russian will be highly appreciated.

The system currently supports English and Portuguese.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Back from holidays.

Will be working on this over this week as there are several improvements and features requested.

If you want to raise an issue or request a feature please do it on GitHub: https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2ACP-Web/issues

Don't forget to star the projects on GitHub.

Thanks

As i had many requests for this, here is a simple way of building L2ACP API.

There was no real reason to introduce and building tool like gradle during the development of the API but it is something to consider now.

Thank you for share. Can you guide how to make it online? Ex : upload - connect database and make some reg new account???

Thank you for share. Can you guide how to make it online? Ex : upload - connect database and make some reg new account???

Add the newly created lib to your project's build path and initialize it in your Gameserver.java by adding L2ACPServer.getInstange();

Add the newly created lib to your project's build path and initialize it in your Gameserver.java by adding L2ACPServer.getInstange();

After buid jar and add it in gameserver.java. How to player can reg new account from web or play lucky wheel?

After buid jar and add it in gameserver.java. How to player can reg new account from web or play lucky wheel?

You need to build and publish the web project too.

Download Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition and install .NET Core.

Check checkout the project from github and publish it.

Small announcement.

Whoever wants to use this, i will be offering installation support for their servers.

This only addresses acis and l2jserver projects for project that are near launch (1 week or less).

since you're not sharing the main engine this is full crap, reasons many :dat: if you know what i mean...

good luck for your new "workers/customers"

and dont forget ppl this project will not die soon (ofc along with your servers). :troll:

Edited by Nightw0lf

since you're not sharing the main engine this is full crap, reasons many :dat: if you know what i mean...

good luck for your new "workers/customers"

and dont forget ppl this project will not die soon (ofc along with your servers). :troll:

You didn't read anything did you?

This is the FULL project. Both pieces (Website, server api).

There are no workers or customers.

It's a free to use, complete product (Something you've never done in any way shape or form)

you got me there... i never read elfocrash and share topics i know what is inside (full crap) that usually needs fix and this project will not die soon

and because you said i didnt read anything i checked your code and i was right...

everything is hardcoded and the resources needed for more than 10 simultaneously uses is for servers with no more than 50 ppl online

back to my point of view (full crap)

provide the cpu/ram used by that because i will not run shit... just for the others... :")