L2 Acp (Account - Admin Control Panel)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

where did you stuck?

First of all i don't know the url that handles the request of IPN. I managed to setup the checkout with all the values that i need but after the user donates, donate points do not load on him.

19 minutes ago, voidgr said:

First of all i don't know the url that handles the request of IPN. I managed to setup the checkout with all the values that i need but after the user donates, donate points do not load on him.

check on the form before send you to paypal if contains ipn link if not you have to look at the manual i dont think he did not add this information... if you cant find it i might take a look at his files so i can help you

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

check on the form before send you to paypal if contains ipn link if not you have to look at the manual i dont think he did not add this information... if you cant find it i might take a look at his files so i can help you

Indeed unfortunately there is no information about this. The only think i can see is that there is a IPN Controller that handles the request of paypal ipn. I can't see where i can access it though from url in order to add it to paypal ipn settings. It would be great if you can help me on this. I appreciate it :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/3/2022 at 3:06 AM, FlatroON said:

Anyone tried this panel on Essence chronicle? 

It would not work Essence is the latest client.

• 4 months later...
11 hours ago, Calickro said:

everything is now private?

this source is not maintained and it is not recommended if you dont know this language there are other donate panels like denart unless you want the account feature