Lineage2 H5 Skill Bug ! No Cooldown Skills! Video Tutorial Include!

Go to town, enchant the skill and then go out again?

at siege / mass pvp / epics pvp / open pvp somewhere

i want see you how u bsoe and go enchant skill and back ;D 

and late game like 2-3 days after start its better enchant ++ time than using this bug

that bug was op at mass pvp since you had opened skill enchant and just was spaming apetite w/o reus 

hah what can you except from Java aka - "write wethever gibberish shit you'd like and it would work" doesnt matter what issue it creates =) Big difference of C++ and java, you cant write sh*t in C++ and get working&stable result, but in java you can write something and think that its working&stable, but in reality it doesnt... 

Only good thing in java is time saving, not more not less, so fix it whatever you want =D noone cares..

Edited by LightFusion

hah what can you except from Java aka - "write wethever gibberish shit you'd like and it would work" doesnt matter what issue it creates =) Big difference of C++ and java, you cant write sh*t in C++ and get working&stable result, but in java you can write something and think that its working&stable, but in reality it doesnt... 

Only good thing in java is time saving, not more not less, so fix it whatever you want =D noone cares..

dont flame java

this bug is also at offi files, at rpg club we were using it also 

Java is not a lang my friend, its an ideology :)

LOL

hahaha, biggest bullshit I've ever heard for months. You clearly have no clue about c++ or Java, so myself as a professional on BOTH I will clue you in. C++ can do things MUCH MUCH shitier than Java because it allows you to do whatever you want, literally whatever since the compiler puts no limits to you. Unlike c++, Java limits the developer and forces you to work within it's semantics and your projects context. You can't code shit in Java unless you're a bad developer, and for the last 10 years all L2J devs at L2JServer are pros.

You're trash, your words are trash and you worth nothing

LOL

hahaha, biggest bullshit I've ever heard for months. You clearly have no clue about c++ or Java, so myself as a professional on BOTH I will clue you in. C++ can do things MUCH MUCH shitier than Java because it allows you to do whatever you want, literally whatever since the compiler puts no limits to you. Unlike c++, Java limits the developer and forces you to work within it's semantics and your projects context. You can't code shit in Java unless you're a bad developer, and for the last 10 years all L2J devs at L2JServer are pros.

aa670600-1b9d-43d8-89ee-fe9b82a9d286.jpg

Yeah write me Patchguard on java , poorffesional ...

Edited by LightFusion

LOL

Bring out the Pistol and Kill Him xdem...  :rip:

Lol, i have fixed this bug in freya in less than 5 minutes...Restricting players enchant/change route of a skill if it has cooldown (in any level)

can you share this fix? it seems internesting.

Yeah write me Patchguard on java , poorffesional ...

I am talking about server side retard.

BTW did you check my updater? You was saying that I was selling air and I am scamming, now I have a download test on the thread, one that shows what a beast of updater this is. You see, your words don't worth a shit, you're all bullshit

I am talking about server side retard.

BTW did you check my updater? You was saying that I was selling air and I am scamming, now I have a download test on the thread, one that shows what a beast of updater this is. You see, your words don't worth a shit, you're all bullshit

1*NDA1B65s4c5giHMy1bzBMQ.png

what a retard

Show some c++ codes, both of u

reading bytes into template address and truncating on byte level, a basic sample

template <typename T>
static __forceinline const size_t read(T* num, void* buffer, int offset = 0)
{
	const size_t dataSize = sizeof(*num);
	for (int i = 0; i < dataSize; i++)
	{
		*((BYTE*)num + i) = ((BYTE*)buffer)[dataSize + offset - i - 1];
		((BYTE*)buffer)[dataSize + offset - i - 1] = 0;
	}
	return dataSize;
}

Used for parsing data from large byte buffers, could be coded better but I have my reasons to use that one. I don't even know why I bother replying.

Could be done with memcpy and memset, but internally they work like above with the difference that they use integer based operations for increased efficiency, I didn't need that

Edited by xxdem

This is literally the most retarded thing I've heard lol. And I thought you had some insight on programming, nvm.