Lineage2 H5 Skill Bug ! No Cooldown Skills! Video Tutorial Include!

Hey everyone ! Today i share my old bug ! i used it in few popular server's few years ago..Our party was like OP in all server :D mostly i used this bug on Judicator + Trickster in party for prahnah(mdef) +  UD (p def) + Appetite(patk) and party stats was crazy if You have Titan + SK in party:) 
So let's check my new video : Lineage2 H5 No cooldown skills!
Recorded on first server i found :)

Video tutorial:

tales files got it fixed (out of peace zone u cant enchant skills) 

and 90% of serber also , so just wannabe serbers like skirmish it work 

i remember when our party had 24/7 apetite and kamel ud at every mass pvp ;D

Edited by AchYlek

Achylek  L2 Dream working and i think 50/50 server still working.But mostly made combat state immposible to enchant skills :)
Maybe even we played together in some server :)

p.s. played in l2 tales With Judicator (Trickster) in one party 24/7 Appetite + ud
Especially on CS :D

Edited by littlelady

Achylek  L2 Dream working and i think 50/50 server still working.But mostly made combat state immposible to enchant skills :)

Maybe even we played together in some server :)

at town ofc it work,

but its useless since late game u need that skills +++ 

we used it at open pvp, for 24/7 spam apetite and ud ;d 

I think even l2j has fixed that...

Its a very common bug in MOST of the packs / servers out there. The fix for it is not very easy though as alot of features are built on top of this bug, it all starts from L2Skill generated hash for each individual skill that changes depending on the skill's enchant value...

Its a very common bug in MOST of the packs / servers out there. The fix for it is not very easy though as alot of features are built on top of this bug, it all starts from L2Skill generated hash for each individual skill that changes depending on the skill's enchant value...

Lol, i have fixed this bug in freya in less than 5 minutes...Restricting players enchant/change route of a skill if it has cooldown (in any level)

Lol, i have fixed this bug in freya in less than 5 minutes...Restricting players enchant/change route of a skill if it has cooldown (in any level)

This is not even close to a fix, you just bypassed with a shitty non-retail restriction, not even close to a fix. Think before you talk

This is not even close to a fix, you just bypassed with a shitty non-retail restriction, not even close to a fix. Think before you talk

How its not even close to fix, since everything begins from skill enchant?

EDIT: I expressed it wrong, the thing i am talking about is not a "fix". Its a prevention to this bug. Fix would be to add the cooldown to the skill even after skill enchant, right?

Edited by Solomun

EDIT: I expressed it wrong, the thing i am talking about is not a "fix". Its a prevention to this bug. Fix would be to add the cooldown to the skill even after skill enchant, right?

Yes, and as I said its hard because to fix it you have to rework lots of code that relies on the mechanics that make the bug

w/e best fix =  block  enchant skills out of town ;D

Again, this is a shitty restriction. Checking for CD as previously said is much better than this crappy-exploitable way you suggest