interlude [L2J] L2Eola - Valzeroth

Lineage 2 Eola

we have bot protection against all bots, also automatic system check.

Aaaaaaaand here it is the reason most of the people will join wont play.Why to buy bot protection while u can be bot-free and get the money from the players who spent in bots to donates? 2k17 and still dont get it and most important, u guys dont get it.

Aaaaaaaand here it is the reason most of the people will join wont play.Why to buy bot protection while u can be bot-free and get the money from the players who spent in bots to donates? 2k17 and still dont get it and most important, u guys dont get it.

Because using a bot, it doesn't effect only on farming.

There are scripts that can be used to eliminate your game and skills in seconds.

500% Faster targets, auto assists, auto cast, cast interrupts, no aggro effects, 100% backstabs success,  res interrupts.

And much more.

Edited by Lineage 2 Eola

Fake... 234 all time online.

Server for money 

I don't really know if i get your question.

but there is a OBT - open Beta server only open right now, and it's been successful with over 200 players.

The websites makes few minutes to update.

Because bots existing is unattractive to many players. You might get people from allowing bots, but you also lose some. Which end weighs more is based on the admin's judgement. 

Judging from personal experience though... Servers that allow botting are usually pretty dead even if they're pretty few. Last one I played was a x5 H5 that had ~1k online until it started dying, which is pretty low for such rates. It's even lower if you consider that bots usually boost that number, by allowing players to log in and play with multiple accounts. 

One would expect that it would be much more populated, since it would concentrate all players that enjoy botting, being the only one existing. Seems that these people are pretty few when it comes to private servers. 

Because using a bot, it doesn't effect only on farming.

There are scripts that can be used to eliminate your game and skills in seconds.

500% Faster targets, auto assists, auto cast, cast interrupts, no aggro effects, 100% backstabs success,  res interrupts.

And much more.

u understand that those kind of things will always exist right? no matter what bot or no bot protection u already have in. the point is u just force those who will stay and play to pay the bot. thats all, the result its the same and bots will exist.

Screw the bot, let them bot. The thiing is, the protection blocks (also) other programs / softwares which 'may harm your server'.

i play beta and...

this is.. 

bad epic fail server

fake online at forum

very unbalanced olympiads

EE pwned all in olys

duelist x2 might vs ol x2 shield make 4.8k critical damage haha epic fail

skills chance= 0%

i use ol skills, sws skills, pala skills, lot of skills and never succes...

other fail server

i dont play thi sh1t

i play beta and...

this is.. 

bad epic fail server

fake online at forum

very unbalanced olympiads

EE pwned all in olys

duelist x2 might vs ol x2 shield make 4.8k critical damage haha epic fail

skills chance= 0%

i use ol skills, sws skills, pala skills, lot of skills and never succes...

other fail server

i dont play thi sh1t

I think you didn't realize that you were playing beta that you had everything +18 full aguments, full epics 

which you won't be able to have any time soon on the live server.

But however, it's very weird you only was the person saying that the server had the problem on balance.

Or you must be used to play the nowadays Java with 2k static damage on archers and mages.

go l2damage

I really like when complete the solo Dungeon give's u a Epic for 6h ...

Really good

I want to believe if the server succseed u will still working on your server dont give up like other's admins 

See ya today IG 

I really like when complete the solo Dungeon give's u a Epic for 6h ...

Really good

I want to believe if the server succseed u will still working on your server dont give up like other's admins 

See ya today IG 

Hello, we're over 7 people in the Staff, we never stop keeping up people updated.

L2EOLA - Valzeroth Interlude x500

GRAND OPENING Today 19:00 GMT +2

4000+ Players in The Opening!

Best Features ever made for interlude server!

www.L2Eola.com

I think you didn't realize that you were playing beta that you had everything +18 full aguments, full epics 

which you won't be able to have any time soon on the live server.

But however, it's very weird you only was the person saying that the server had the problem on balance.

Or you must be used to play the nowadays Java with 2k static damage on archers and mages.

go l2damage

hmmmm the thing is a read all your posts here and you are pretty c0cky for some reason about your servers balance you mentioned in a few posts ago that you have a perfect balance on your server and have worked on it, well well well i tested your server all i can say is major unbaalnce in a lot of classes in oly out of oly in general in fail skills etc its like you bought a prec pack and open a server it seems like this to me, your server has pottentioal and im sure it will attrack a lot of players during the opening and first days but make no mistake that after some days ppl will get angry and im betting rage quit and mention the reason unbalance.

cheers.

hmmmm the thing is a read all your posts here and you are pretty c0cky for some reason about your servers balance you mentioned in a few posts ago that you have a perfect balance on your server and have worked on it, well well well i tested your server all i can say is major unbaalnce in a lot of classes in oly out of oly in general in fail skills etc its like you bought a prec pack and open a server it seems like this to me, your server has pottentioal and im sure it will attrack a lot of players during the opening and first days but make no mistake that after some days ppl will get angry and im betting rage quit and mention the reason unbalance.

cheers.

It's not about being c0cky, it's about people like the guy in the previous replay, wouldn't even bother to read the features, same goes for you.

Trying the balance with full epics and full aguments and +18 items during the beta that everything was free, makes no sense.

if you think this server would be like any java high rate server which you join and make a farm of 5 minutes, and then you get bored after few days and emo quit, then you're in wrong place.

And as I said before, we won't make a 2k dmg static damage on mages and archers which PvP lasts 10 minutes 9v9.

about olympiads they are the most balanced olympiads i saw in High-Mid rate server, when you will find me a server which mages, archers, daggers, bd , sws , wl reach over 50-80 points during the beta yesterday.

I'll come back on this topic and say that these server are way better than Eola.

what i saw past years it's that these classes wouldn't make 9 matches with more than 10 points.

Thanks