Discussion About L2Jhellas Reopen :)

i will speak as a user, few years ago i wanted to open a server just for fun i had a dev back then who used jhellas pack for the server , i have to say the pack was just awful :D

Edited by MrPro*

Don't waste your time, even if you work hard you'd be ages away from what Acis provides (and it provides almost nothing unless a clean source to work on).

You need at least a basic knowledge about the game development, in order to create something playable. That is where 99% of the projects fail.

I'm not so sure, but only the people from L2JUnity have a clue about that (I'm looking at Ertheia's development) at this moment. :lol:

i will speak as a user, few years ago i wanted to open a server just for fun i had a dev back then who used jhellas pack for the server , i have to say the pack was just awful :D

even after all this time which package you choose not think they are perfect :)

even though the pay can be very worst :P

You need at least a basic knowledge about the game development, in order to create something playable. That is where 99% of the projects fail.

I'm not so sure, but only the people from L2JUnity have a clue about that (I'm looking at Ertheia's development) at this moment. :lol:

Don't throw a bunch a lazy ass in the mix please

you can only speak as a user. You're nothing more than that and u wont be. Designer, developer those are dreams you wont catch.

~Peace

• 1 month later...

omg yes best pack ever full customs plz add gve, acis no customs noob developer kkthxbb

:happyforever:  :happyforever:

• 5 months later...