Discussion About L2Jhellas Reopen :)

Write at least in normal greek in order I can translate with Google Trad :).

he said "why don't you tell us a single rework you've done on your own w/o taking a code from another projects?"

he said "why don't you tell us a single rework you've done on your own w/o taking a code from another projects?"

Should I name them all ? It's too long so I only put what is coming on my mind:

- Geoengine is fully rewritten by Hasha, and use a custom geoformat (l2d).

- All scripts (340+ scripts) are either fully rewritten or entirely cleaned up (latest one is Gordon, check the source and compare to see the improvements, code amount / 3). I reviewed all scripts by myself and fixed something like 1k+ issues before committing them (really minimum 3 issues by script).

- All posted AIs have been either fully reworked or made from zero (made by myself from zero : doctor chaos, sailren, gordon and Baium, Antharas, Valakas heavily reworked by me).

- Cursed weapons has been edited on a large part by me and Hasha.

- Duel system is reworked by me (and only me).

- Most of XML engines and XML ports are from me (data shared by others).

- Wedding system mod will be entirely cleaned up (reworked from zero) on next revision by me leading to / 2 code amount.

And 90% of any fixes are from my own or from community, it's not took from other projects. I picked strictly none L2JFrozen/L2JHellas fixes, because there is nothing to ninja.

Pirama, the time you speak about was simply when the work was consisting to port most of engines from H5 to IL (skills, AIs, script engine, geoengine, items, etc). That time passed since 3y. All fixes for the past 3 years are handmaded by me or my community.

Overall, I maybe reverted things 10 times over the last 5 years (and never entire parts). Which means even if I slowly code, it is secured and I know what I'm doing.

You're kinda stuck in the past, but I don't force you to use aCis. Use L2J vanilla if you like it, it's not my problem.

----

Topic based, why don't you simply fork L2JFrozen, ask authors to do it to get their bless, and continue where it is actually ? I believe L2JFrozen benefits from Scoria more than L2JHellas benefits from Archid (no offense Sethek).

Scoria even if its shitcoded (russians...) is way older than Archid (not in term of age, but in term of developement it is more advanced). Moreover, Sethek never showed what he edited, the timeline is also lost so you are based on a pack with unknown content.

Edited by Tryskell

Write at least in normal greek in order I can translate with Google Trad :).

tk my gift to you http://services.innoetics.com/greeklish/

As far for xdem you are a cancer to this forum (and to society in general) and probably have it too.He is not asking permission to reopen it, he doesn't need that, he is asking opinions (something you clearly don't have).

@tk he was speaking about Elfo not about you or your project

They are friends good friends...i will say good luck with this idea to l2jHellas if they make this...so all packs needs a lot of work none is perfect...good luck to all guys...

Should I name them all ? It's too long so I only put what is coming on my mind:

- Geoengine is fully rewritten by Hasha, and use a custom geoformat (l2d).

- All scripts (340+ scripts) are either fully rewritten or entirely cleaned up (latest one is Gordon, check the source and compare to see the improvements, code amount / 3). I reviewed all scripts by myself and fixed something like 1k+ issues before committing them (really minimum 3 issues by script).

- All posted AIs have been either fully reworked or made from zero (made by myself from zero : doctor chaos, sailren, gordon and Baium, Antharas, Valakas heavily reworked by me).

- Cursed weapons has been edited on a large part by me and Hasha.

- Duel system is reworked by me (and only me).

- Most of XML engines and XML ports are from me (data shared by others).

- Wedding system mod will be entirely cleaned up (reworked from zero) on next revision by me leading to / 2 code amount.

And 90% of any fixes are from my own or from community, it's not took from other projects. I picked strictly none L2JFrozen/L2JHellas fixes, because there is nothing to ninja.

Pirama, the time you speak about was simply when the work was consisting to port most of engines from H5 to IL (skills, AIs, script engine, geoengine, items, etc). That time passed since 3y. All fixes for the past 3 years are handmaded by me or my community.

Overall, I maybe reverted things 10 times over the last 5 years (and never entire parts). Which means even if I slowly code, it is secured and I know what I'm doing.

You're kinda stuck in the past, but I don't force you to use aCis. Use L2J vanilla if you like it, it's not my problem.

----

Topic based, why don't you simply fork L2JFrozen, ask authors to do it to get their bless, and continue where it is actually ? I believe L2JFrozen benefits from Scoria more than L2JHellas benefits from Archid (no offense Sethek).

Scoria even if its shitcoded (russians...) is way older than Archid (not in term of age, but in term of developement it is more advanced). Moreover, Sethek never showed what he edited, the timeline is also lost so you are based on a pack with unknown content.

and you no said ... your pack is stable or beta ?

GrandBoss on 360 work fine ?

No he wasn't. Pirama was talking to Tk.

lel srsly? o.O

i didn't read his reply but i saw some posts of you talking with him and i though it was about you..

anyway.. no way this guy is having issues for sure.

No he wasn't. Pirama was talking to Tk.

Yup Pirama doesn't like me, dunno why. I did nothing to his family. Never insulted. Never scammed. Didn't touch his dog/cat/redfish. And none of my ex-girlfriends were greek or greeklish. I swear.

Absolute, why do you need to create a topic ? What I mean is, if you think you can offer something fresh, just do it. Do you think I made such a preview topic when I decided to build aCis ? Nope, I just did and throw it on the face of people. Then people likes or dislikes, they like my personnality or not, that's not my problem. People decides to choose project by themselves.

Just do whatever you want, but if you want to make a serious project, you have to know than you will get more followers with a L2JFrozen based project than L2JHellas. Simply because L2JHellas needs more work, and for most of L2JFrozen, L2JFrozen is "fine" as it is.

If you like challenge, well, good luck cause you will need it.

---

@Pirama : some GBs are missing due to next SpawnManager incoming. It has never been something I hide (like quests to rework topic). I never introduced them because :

- they can be found on aCis forums (since years, simply adapted from L2J).

- they need to be rewritten, and I avoid to work twice on the same thing when I can.

You can simply open scripts.xml and see what is currently undone. I write all from zero, unlike L2JFrozen/L2JHellas. That's why it takes time. Do you bet with me than Absolute will simply ninja my script folder if one day he wants to move scripts into java ? Do you really think someone else will have the balls to write and fix 340+ scripts ? You got no clue about the time amount it needs to write such amount of scripts, as you're a simple user. But to give you an exemple I can use up to 2 days to review and fix a complex quest.

The pack is stable, if by stable you mean stability. It can run for one month without any support behind. It could support easily 500 players on L2OvC.

Yup Pirama doesn't like me, dunno why. I did nothing to his family. Never insulted. Never scammed. Didn't touch his dog/cat/redfish. And none of my ex-girlfriends were greek or greeklish. I swear.

Absolute, why do you need to create a topic ? What I mean is, if you think you can offer something fresh, just do it. Do you think I made such a preview topic when I decided to build aCis ? Nope, I just did and throw it on the face of people. Then people likes or dislikes, they like my personnality or not, that's not my problem. People decides to choose project by themselves.

Just do whatever you want, but if you want to make a serious project, you have to know than you will get more followers with a L2JFrozen based project than L2JHellas. Simply because L2JHellas needs more work, and for most of L2JFrozen, L2JFrozen is "fine" as it is.

If you like challenge, well, good luck cause you will need it.

---

@Pirama : some GBs are missing due to next SpawnManager incoming. It has never been something I hide (like quests to rework topic). I never introduced them because :

- they can be found on aCis forums (since years, simply adapted from L2J).

- they need to be rewritten, and I avoid to work twice on the same thing when I can.

You can simply open scripts.xml and see what is currently undone. I write all from zero, unlike L2JFrozen/L2JHellas. That's why it takes time. Do you bet with me than Absolute will simply ninja my script folder if one day he wants to move scripts into java ? Do you really think someone else will have the balls to write and fix 340+ scripts ? You got no clue about the time amount it needs to write such amount of scripts, as you're a simple user. But to give you an exemple I can use up to 2 days to review and fix a complex quest.

The pack is stable, if by stable you mean stability. It can run for one month without any support behind. It could support easily 500 players on L2OvC.

pirama means Experiment in English

check yourself before you wreck yourself

This reminds me of those random projects from 2008. You're just willing to edit/add customs, random possible fixes on core, and nothing else. Crappy coded and pointless.

Haha, thats why I love you.

@boorinio

Cancer? Im not a cancer, I am just a honest and realist person. I see trash and I don't rename it. L2JHellas is crap and shouldn't exist or even be reffered to in the era of 2016. It can't match aCis and never will. Unless your fork aCis you can't win it and thats a fact.

L2JHellas was the contributor of garbage, unlike L2JFrozen L2JHellas never had a succesfull online server. Im not flaming your work neither your skills cause I don't know what your skills are. IMHO L2JHellas was a shitty overated hobby project filled with trash customs. No?

Edited by xxdem