Discussion About L2Jhellas Reopen :)

You always can. Just a matter of time, will and skills.

I've better spend my will and skills into making money for my ass rather than making open source projects for failed communities and retards that will make money with MY work.

Another thing, as L2JHellas uses aCis scripts / script engine for quests (which means L2JHellas got... 10% aCis blood) :

- add 2nd transfer quest DF exploit fix ;).

- add quests than I wrote meanwhile (I count 18 quests you can add).

- move quests from dp to core (will boost server loading from 1min to 10sec, drop jars and save some memory)

Also depending about what you copied-pasted, most of rates weren't retail-like. It has been fixed in 2 commits, thanks to roko91 work. So you probably need to copy paste anew all scripts.

It's cool to get copy-paste work, isn't it ? Way harder to code them and verify if they match retail.

@pirama, who is the best copy-paster now ?

Edited by Tryskell

Another thing, as L2JHellas uses aCis scripts / script engine for quests (which means L2JHellas got... 10% aCis blood) :

- add 2nd transfer quest DF exploit fix ;).

- add quests than I wrote meanwhile (I count 18 quests you can add).

- move quests from dp to core (will boost server loading from 1min to 10sec, drop jars and save some memory)

Also depending about what you copied-pasted, most of rates weren't retail-like. It has been fixed in 2 commits, thanks to roko91 work. So you probably need to copy paste anew all scripts.

It's cool to get copy-paste work, isn't it ? Way harder to code them and verify if they match retail.

@pirama, who is the best copy-paster now ?

[gr] o monos logos pou den grafw agglika einai oti ta kanw me metafrasi google kai panta me koroideyete opote den mpenw kan stin diadikasia

opios theli kai mpori as bgali akri etsi :P

o elfo akoma den apantise gia to pos testare ta GrandBoss kai itan mia xara :)

kai min pis oti den itan to last rev to pack toy filou soy ( esy ekanes reply ta logia moy kai apantises )

ektos an apo tin kaoura soy sto na apantisis den ykseres ti diabazes :P

an den kanw lathos kapia stigmi to Hellas pige na ksekinisi me basi acis kai esy toys to ( apagorepses )

pvp server kanoyn kai ton dinoyn free ti thes na ksekinisoyn apo to 0 ? esy apo to 0 ksekinises h apo to freya kai ekanes downgrade ?

eisai ikanopihmenos me to managemend toy pack soy ? apo oti les exeis riksi poli prosopiki doylia opos kai h omada soy ( kai exeis kai kapio kerdos den einai free )

as riksoyme mia matia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYooSnQDcfw

ti ginete edw re paidia ? exw sbisi ola ta spawn kai exw mono 5k mob se spawn

I've better spend my will and skills into making money for my ass rather than making open source projects for failed communities and retards that will make money with MY work.

but you can be gm on the next best server if you help me on teamviewer and help me compile and edit configs

Guys how about ignoring people like pirama and try sticking to the main topic? No?

Avoid answers yet ...

what not understand from what I said in Tryskel ?

speaks for storage memory I why not something I see such a;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYooSnQDcfw

2,9G max with 50~60CPU usage for me, while loading. In game 2,4G 35% CPU. Anyway, you are going offtopic as always. aCis c/p other projects, you are the best, do your job and 'fix it'.   :)

i fix it and on my server use only 2-5% Cpu and 1,5-1,6 GB ram stable

i give you and video ? take it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhBvMuivRk8&feature=youtu.be

and the next time to think before you go to a topic drink word to use to make an impression

save memory on start ... loss more in game gj 

Edited by pirama

Avoid answers yet ...

what not understand from what I said in Tryskel ?

speaks for storage memory I why not something I see such a;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYooSnQDcfw

I didn't read your greeklish answer, simply because I won't use 2 different translators to understand and answer you. If you don't make an effort to speak english on an english section, that's not my problem.

If you create 5000 mobs in the same location, it generates 5000 knownlists with 4999 entries (that's 2kk entries, while most of the knownlists got maybe 20-30 max, which means you generate more data from those knownlists than on all existing spawnlist), it also send 5000 packets to any player, randomly spread over 12 sec simply for the social action effect (I don't even tell you about other actions such as movement and attack). Giving the fact than network flood config is setted to 80 packets / seconds by default, you got big luck being not disconnected.

The lag you got is client related, not server side. And finally, server uses as much as memory than you give him. If you give 8g, it will eat more than if you gave 4g, and it will eat less if you use 2g (EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T EDIT ANYTHING MEANWHILE). The only difference would be the garbage collection time, which will be delayed if you add more ram ON JVM.

Finally pirama, what proves your videos ? That you know something than I don't ? That you (or someone you paid for most probably) found a bug ? Simply share what you know if you know a memory leak, instead of playing your little boy. Your server is nothing more than an aCis server, after all.

PS : and your client still lags, so what the fuck ?

Edited by Tryskell

Client lag bcs fps reach 0 with such a big amount of objects.

Obvisouly, but that means pirama is only happy to show us on HIS (aCis tweaked) server he uses 1g RAM lesser. He probably tweaked knownlist system, in order other monsters don't see each other, and that's it. Because with identical configuration, that's the only thing which can be affected between his 2 videos.

Big boy !

Edited by Tryskell