classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Unfortunately that's how the competition works, ones fight against, others fight back its Life and we are all human beings.

Anyway for those who want to try it out / playing with us:

New Datacenter is Online! Update your game to v1.5!

Edited by DEV|Supreme

That is why l2 is non-playable anymore... those wannabe businessman pieces of shit just ruined this game for few miserable euros. Fortunately Aion doesn't suffer from this cancer. :lol:

empty server . Congratz you disappointed everyone. Hey herlitz remember what i said about trust ? That's what i meant 100 online

My point still holds. Start doesn't really matter as much with such extreme slow servers. It may increase tenfold within several months if it's managed properly, 

This isn't some mid x10 server that you rush the low levels and enjoy pvp/pve/trading/rbs at 70+. This is classic and if I don't see a soul in Dark Elf village, then I don't want to keep leveling. And I am really sad because I was checking this project since spring, waited and waited. Hoped it would open in summer but no it wasn't ready and now this... :(

classicwarpgatelogo.jpg

Classic Erica:

• All Bosses are now revamped
  • Talakin Commander has 2 Talakin Raiders.
  • Warpgate NPC is now set as 0% in idle state (not active until some weeks)
  • Fixed NPC Morita (attacking everyone)
  • Fixed Pledge Recruit Board Search panel packet
  • Fixed Npc Info Abnormal Visual Effect packet
  • Fixed Normal Bait body slot
  • Fixed all Aggression and Hate type Skills
  • Fixed unequip issues after dying.
  • Fixed some network issues / lags etc
  • Summoners have now unlimited time
  • Skeleton bowman has is bow back!

Next fixes (Under Development):

• Exp losses
  • Summoners
  • Bows / Mages atk spdd
  • Items with 0 Adena (due to wiki not complete updated)
Edited by DEV|Supreme

blacktesto, on 17 Oct 2016 - 3:42 PM, said:snapback.png

This server NEEDS advertisiement or else It's gonna fail HARD

True but as i said earlier and on Forum and Discord everyone whos in the Discord specially knows the amount of advertise we done so far.

Ofc those who are not on Discord or in the Forum will not check our new Forum Event or not getting the right Information until i inform each one of you.

Haven't seen any player online on beta yet. - (The Areas are imense, this is not a pvp server where you can roam around 2 places and go back to Giran, and if you shout and nobody answers that doesnt mean there isnt anyone)

(We already have around 400 Beta Account Testers, 700+ Characters created  and not including anyone from our old Community as they will come only at opening like most of the Players and only 1 from a group (pt or clan) logs in general to see the beta and report to his friends)

There a high amount of bugs...

(Understandable, even our first Server had way more bugs and we opened sucessfull, bugs get fixes you just need to report at our Forum, here or in Discord as you do know)

Check Gladiators/Tyrant skills charges consumptions because they are all wrong. (Under my bug track list to check already)

Bladedancer poison blade dance cant be casted unless you are at 10 range of a target. (If that's a report or some negative feedback, thanks for the report anyway)

Classic element system doesn't work. (Classic Element system? Never heard of it specially at Official's Classic EU, please give me some more Infomation with retail links as wiki and some others)

There are several areas where you cant even walk ( example: around dragon valley fortress) , there are invisible walls and buggy geodata everywhere around these kind of places and who knows what else. (If that's a report or some negative feedback, thanks for the report anyway and you could show some footage or screenshot, in the next days it would be fixed)

Some SP consumption of certain skills aren't correct, If I'm learning Drain Health lvl 12 and It's supposed to take from me 20k SP why Is It taking 100k? (There is no skill called Drain Health)

Some power values of skills are just wrong, maybe It has something to do with skill formula or dunno, all I know Is that for example a Hammer Crush with 1500 power deals less damage than a 900 power Burning Fist (same p.atks ) (If that's a report or some negative feedback, thanks for the report anyway)

New skills such as Dual Defense from gladiator , shield deflect etc arent even shown at skills list to learn (with books). In general there are alot of missing skills... (Warpgate starts with v1.0 and some features from 1.5 aswell 2.0, Client starts with 2.0 - there are no such skills in v1.0 of the game)

Some spawn places are wrong and does not belong to the classic chronicle. (We have the same spawns as retail 1.0 and 1.5, might not be exact but the righgt mobs are there and we have all classic like, are you really sure? On which information can you rely your statement?)

Still unsure If It was negative feedback?

" (Classic Element system? Never heard of it specially at Official's Classic EU, please give me some more Infomation with retail links as wiki and some others)"

This thing made my day (and weeks :DD)

Have you ever heard of attribute system bro?

Works similar as Interlude but not in the exact same way, you have google for information.

(There is no skill called Drain Health)

Excuse me , It's now called "Drain Energy" , did you really had to look on your DB to see If that skill existed? For the love of god I think It was obvious.

Edited by blacktesto

sad , but this server empty 150+ on maybe , and alot of bugs even recipes cant sell at shop beause you will get 0 adena .

Second day  bow atk speed bugged , if you have bow you hit more faster then with dagger. so al exping with bow even mages... its pathetic.

Really at eu servers better play h5 mid server and change every week  its still better then play this classic where only bugs.

Bugs will be fixed, until then you decide to choose to stay or not, i don't care about single opinions.

You report the bugs i fix that's what i do, off course it can take time, but eventually will be fixed.

Im working for the community that is with us and will always stay with us until the end.

The others that want to leave are free to go.

There are more than 1.2k users in your forum and 4 pvp's only ?

http://lineage2warpgate.com/index.php?page=toppvp

check pk list ;D legit nicks and last one gms ;D 60-100

http://lineage2warpgate.com/index.php?page=toppk

Edited by AchYlek