classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

This server NEEDS advertisiement or else It's gonna fail HARD

Haven't seen any player online on beta yet.

There a high amount of bugs...

Check Gladiators/Tyrant skills charges consumptions because they are all wrong.

Bladedancer poison blade dance cant be casted unless you are at 10 range of a target.

Classic element system doesn't work.

There are several areas where you cant even walk ( example: around dragon valley fortress) , there are invisible walls and buggy geodata everywhere around these kind of places and who knows what else.

Some SP consumption of certain skills aren't correct, If I'm learning Drain Health lvl 12 and It's supposed to take from me 20k SP why Is It taking 100k?

Some power values of skills are just wrong, maybe It has something to do with skill formula or dunno, all I know Is that for example a Hammer Crush with 1500 power deals less damage than a 900 power Burning Fist (same p.atks )

New skills such as Dual Defense from gladiator , shield deflect etc arent even shown at skills list to learn (with books). In general there are alot of missing skills...

Some spawn places are wrong and does not belong to the classic chronicle.

Edited by blacktesto

mate where are the advertisements? i cant find any ? can you plz provide us with some links.otherwise how do you expect a huge o community?

I will post the links on the Forum soon, but indexes are still getting updated, you can notice when you search on google shows our old Interlude Server advertise.

This server NEEDS advertisiement or else It's gonna fail HARD

True but as i said earlier and on Forum and Discord everyone whos in the Discord specially knows the amount of advertise we done so far.

Ofc those who are not on Discord or in the Forum will not check our new Forum Event or not getting the right Information until i inform each one of you.

Haven't seen any player online on beta yet. - (The Areas are imense, this is not a pvp server where you can roam around 2 places and go back to Giran, and if you shout and nobody answers that doesnt mean there isnt anyone)

(We already have around 400 Beta Account Testers, 700+ Characters created  and not including anyone from our old Community as they will come only at opening like most of the Players and only 1 from a group (pt or clan) logs in general to see the beta and report to his friends)

There a high amount of bugs...

(Understandable, even our first Server had way more bugs and we opened sucessfull, bugs get fixes you just need to report at our Forum, here or in Discord as you do know)

Check Gladiators/Tyrant skills charges consumptions because they are all wrong. (Under my bug track list to check already)

Bladedancer poison blade dance cant be casted unless you are at 10 range of a target. (If that's a report or some negative feedback, thanks for the report anyway)

Classic element system doesn't work. (Classic Element system? Never heard of it specially at Official's Classic EU, please give me some more Infomation with retail links as wiki and some others)

There are several areas where you cant even walk ( example: around dragon valley fortress) , there are invisible walls and buggy geodata everywhere around these kind of places and who knows what else. (If that's a report or some negative feedback, thanks for the report anyway and you could show some footage or screenshot, in the next days it would be fixed)

Some SP consumption of certain skills aren't correct, If I'm learning Drain Health lvl 12 and It's supposed to take from me 20k SP why Is It taking 100k? (There is no skill called Drain Health)

Some power values of skills are just wrong, maybe It has something to do with skill formula or dunno, all I know Is that for example a Hammer Crush with 1500 power deals less damage than a 900 power Burning Fist (same p.atks ) (If that's a report or some negative feedback, thanks for the report anyway)

New skills such as Dual Defense from gladiator , shield deflect etc arent even shown at skills list to learn (with books). In general there are alot of missing skills... (Warpgate starts with v1.0 and some features from 1.5 aswell 2.0, Client starts with 2.0 - there are no such skills in v1.0 of the game)

Some spawn places are wrong and does not belong to the classic chronicle. (We have the same spawns as retail 1.0 and 1.5, might not be exact but the righgt mobs are there and we have all classic like, are you really sure? On which information can you rely your statement?)

About amount of population from advertise:

b7FaPiv.jpg

Im the one who helps you, not the other way around remember, if you have any issues you can contact me everytime at our Discord, Forum or  leave here the correct Informations with proofs.

When you find a bug it's important to keep it under the forum as others might find it aswell...

Sincerely,

=HGM=Supreme

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Supreme u are doing wonderful job, and i really believe this project will be successful, Keep up the good work! 

Thank You man for your words it motivates me even more

From all GOD stories:

• Ertheia: v1.0
  • Underground v1.5
  • Helios: v2.0
  • And now the new Devil's Isle Update under stand by ofc

But i didn't build it on a single public rev, i built it with multiple revs, tested code if was properly working, then mixed together to find the right Classic base to work with and finally bought an Official account to get some real data.

Developing was imense during all this tasks as you can see i started back in September 2015 while i had fully University...

Now its better with more free time...

classicwarpgatelogo.jpg

UPDATE YOUR GAME to v1.3!

Classic Erica:

• PK Scrolls are now more expensive (Can ONLY be used in Town):
    • No-grade: 2.500
    • D-grade: 15.000
    • C-grade: 35.000
    • B-grade: 70.000
    • A-grade: 230.000
  • You can no longer view Target Buffs as on newer chronicles up from GOD (Classic)
  • All NPC Stats and Drops Updated to the current WIKI's version!
  • Blood Marks retail drop chances are now x2:
    • Krator: 4.1% -> 8.2%
    • Torfe: 9.5% -> 19%
    • Blood Queen: 25.8% -> 51.6%
  • Secondary Authentication has been enabled (PIN Thingy)
  • Fixed issue with Keyboard Accents.
  • Descriptions are now better looking (small size) as in Official EU.
  • All packets updated to today's Official EU current version (2.0.17.10.01)
  • Servers List Information updated to Classic (showing number of available Account Characters)
  • Rates are now x5 for normal testing purposes.
Edited by DEV|Supreme

classicwarpgatelogo.jpg

Classic Erica:

• Fixed missing packet for accepting Automatic Fishing.
  • Fishing is only for characters level 20 or above. (Classic)
  • Added missing message: "Exchange is successful" when you buy an item successfully from any multi exchange.
  • Updated Necrosentinel Royal Guard Raid Boss spawn location to his Classic spawn.
  • Reworked Core's Epic Boss AI. (Classic)
  • Reworked Core's Room to match Classic:
    • For Core's Room doors to be open in the first time one must Unlock it using the skill Unlock.
    • Doors will then open and close with a 5 Minute delay until Server's restart!
    • Core has a total of 19 agressive defenders:
      • 10x Death Knights
      • 5x Doom Wraiths
      • 4x Susceptors
    • After Core's death every defender in the room will immediately be deleted for avoiding "farmers".
  • Cruma Tower 1st floor (Core's floor) has been Revamped! (Classic)
  • Cruma Tower's 1st floor Globe Gatekeeper teleports to the entrance rather then 2nd floor. (Classic)
  • All Mobs will now cast their own spells (not casting any before). (Classic)
  • Gremlin gives 44XP and 1SP. (Classic)
  • Fixed an issue with a packet causing some critical errors.
  • You can now move with keyboard as in official. (kite especially)
Edited by DEV|Supreme

this server will be 2.0  or 1.0 ?

if 1.0 we will have broken/retard adena drop rate?

Warpgate starts as 1.0 but with the latest wiki database (from GK and Official EU).

Therefore with the current adena drop rate and with the current retail prices atm (I still need to update them) meaning 1:1 (and not unbalanced)

We are doing everything by the book (Retail way)

classicwarpgatelogo.jpg

Classic Erica:

• Fixed an issue with Attack / Cast Time calculations causing attackers / casters to wait more then 1 second then normally (lag - before doing another action).
  • Fixed a movement block issue after attacking with a bow. (Classic)
  • The request of Casting another skill while Casting one spell will now be executed with 20% more Cast Time after finishing your current Cast as in official.
  • The request of Attack while Casting one spell will now be executed after finishing your current Cast as in official.
  • The request of Casting one spell while Attacking will now be executed after finishing your current Attack as in official.
  • Spiritshot and BSS gives 20% more cast spd instead the current 40%. (Classic)

Started working on Classic Item's Stats and Prices

Edited by DEV|Supreme