I have just tested this server the last 4 days and here is my feedback.
• Server runs smooth (i'm from north Europe)
• Around 100+ people online at normal times
• People are active and friendly, good community
• There are people in start town Talking Island and new players joinning
• Got 5 friends while playing at Talking Island all new players in my 4 days
• I play only 2 hours a day and i'm level 20 with top no grade just by farming and quest
• There is newbie helper to get basic buff and you can exchange gear to upgrade it
• Now my trip goes to Guldin/Gludio/Dion in the next periode and I will make a update again
Pick this server if you love the old style
Why did i choose this server compared to the "Classic ones" ?
Well I wanted to play Classic (Old School Lineage2), and I tried a few servers, but the "Classic" servers are nothing like old school Lineage2 I played, they are just as screwed up as all the new versions, I don't know why people call it Classic, maybe the first version of Classic was old school for what I can see in videos, but what I tried 1 month ago is nothing like the old Lineage2 I played.