classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

i have 1 question...kamael's race will be available when chronicle reaches the official's chronicle release for the specific race?

And well done for the vast amount of people gathered and waiting your project's release,i 've tracking your posts for over a year!

This may become the legendary private server of all times!

Hey Dr.Death just got home from vacations some hours ago...

If NCSoft adds a new race we will discuss about it during that time with the community and reach an agreement if accepted or not

Is it only x50? Or can it be the option to be x5 and x10 and to level fast with npc? Just so we try the actual rates and drops.

Also, video is for 2.0. U r releasing 1.0 right? So more than half of the features shown in the video are not available...

Edited by Xusse

For Pre Alpha most of discord Members suggested to use a typical fast testing Server (x5 x 10 = x50) as many Members and newcomers will love to test the new reworked Chronicle (from old Interlude) and which things have been changed and the real complete Classic features.

Normal rates (x5~x10) will come back to Beta 1 week prior the Official Launch (by ~October 28th)

L2 Warpgate will start as Warpgate 1.0 and some 2.0 features (Warpgate NPC)

We will pick some of the 1.5 and 2.0 features and use them right at 1.0 version

Trailer Preview shows everything we have implemented so far at Warpgate (up to Classic 2.0 version - including the Classic 2.0 client itself)

"Classic Erica is how we believe Lineage II should perfectly be. Love it or hate it!
Just Remember: Playing at L2 Warpgate is not a right, but a Privilege!"

Edited by DEV|Supreme

nice job!!!

im just confused cuz it says classic 2.0 when i download the client...

I assume you are going to give us a detail list of what is in your version right? since it seems to be a combo if 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0

Edited by Xusse

Helios 1st release in korea (Baium's Lobby exclusive) back in 2015

Same as currently 2016 at RU, NA and EU

For RU, NA and EU they can not use Baium's Lobby as it is for Korean Only

At the moment Korea already has the next version with Zaken (I call it 2.2 version but not sure the number itself)

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Should be between C4 and C5:

C4: http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/chronicle4_22.html

C5: http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/chronicle5_01.html

Some of the features are still not present in the game like noblesse or Antharas