classic [L2J] Sintra

Kelrzher

Everyone concerned with own security won't download your patch containing Szakalaka's protection.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190532-new-antibot/?do=findComment&comment=2464244

"My antibot is the only one defeating the latest cheats and bots, armed in MANY INTERESTING TOOLS (like ADMIN CAN SEE PROCESSES RUNNING ON USER'S COMPUTER if he suspects something), HWID bans, HWID lock and many many other."

This is privacy and security issue and no, I won't let you to scan my processes or use interesting tools, run code on my machine or what not.

Do you even tested the antibot? Or what processes it will check? I wont see you jerking off or something, neither check for paypal accounts etc, it just runs and checks for l2tower, bot programms processes 

Some updates:

Barakiel now will give you nobless status on kill, changed the respawn to retail (well we hope for some pvp action)

AIO  <- it will  be the only option for you to donate something and help us

AIO provides buffs that just have +30 Time

that means regular buffs are 2 hours, AIO buffs will be 6 hours

What benefits do you earn from AIO:

-Buff time

-Avoid boxes

-Buffs such as Pet/CoV/Songs/Dances and etc.

-AIO can buff parties without making buffs to 1-1 players.

-AIO has a buff that it is target self, its the Master's Blessing Blessed Soul and gives AIO +10000 MP and +500% Mana regeneration per 10 seconds

Further fixes are done to the project such as skill corrections.. L2J Formula is just so annoying, reworked about 24 debuffs that werent retail

Anchor, was landing 3/3 

Curse of fear , was landing 3/3

and so on, ( Debuffs were tested with mental shield + ressist buffs + Epic jewls)

Now they are more balanced

Before this rework , mages was the ownage class.. we continue to develop the project with our testers

I personally dont really like custom things. I prefer l2 as much retail as it can be.

In the other hand the mix of a mid rate with custom zones etc , seems really cool.

I would suggest to make the subclass for free. Theres no much need to make it questable.

I wish you the best , and dont give up .