classic [L2J] Sintra

Kelrzher

if we gather 12 no in the poll project wont run , if we gother 30 yes it will start

sec to log my mxc accounts to vote no

/ edit

you rly care about what mxc vote? lol...

Edited by Karasu

sec to log my mxc accounts to vote no

/ edit

you rly care about what mxc vote? lol...

No time to chat with trolls, sorry you can hate on another topic thats not hi5 nor l2junicorn 

• 2 months later...

Topic will be updated with the new features
Addition of pvp icon to sa armor
Addition of ancient tattoos
All features will be displayed with pictures soon

We are back !!! vote in our poll

Do you wish our server to be bot free?

Topic also updated

Edited by Kelrzher

Topic will be updated with the new features

Addition of pvp icon to sa armor

Addition of ancient tattoos

All features will be displayed with pictures soon

We are back !!! vote in our poll

Do you wish our server to be bot free?

Topic also updated

no lol,who likes bots these days?

no lol,who likes bots these days?

well i just want to be in the deep waters of the strange community but i just ask, furthermore do you think our features are  good enough?

Maybe just add another armor choice(same tier), something you can choose between ;example: Add Clan Oath light set (S) - stats =should be  nothing more powerful than Draconic light set... but instead it adds/sacrifices different stats if you know what i mean. This will open a way to more setups for the different classes and playstyles. Overall it's looking promising tho

Maybe just add another armor choice(same tier), something you can choose between ;example: Add Clan Oath light set (S) - stats =should be  nothing more powerful than Draconic light set... but instead it adds/sacrifices different stats if you know what i mean. This will open a way to more setups for the different classes and playstyles. Overall it's looking promising tho

You suggestion is accepted, though we did a poll with Apella set but people denied that.. i know it will be cool and it will open much more setups but the problem is that players nowdays dont really like complex setups... Correct me with a statement if i am wrong..

Thanks for the support and i appreciate your reply