Interlude scenes and animation data

Hello! Is there any data about cinematic scenes and animations somewhere in the game files, like names, ids, etc?

There are some packets supposedly related to some kind of animations and scenes playing, like boss scenes and such.

I'm not familiar with game development and I don't known what I should look for.

On 5/17/2024 at 6:50 PM, Tessa said:

Hello! Is there any data about cinematic scenes and animations somewhere in the game files, like names, ids, etc?

There are some packets supposedly related to some kind of animations and scenes playing, like boss scenes and such.

I'm not familiar with game development and I don't known what I should look for.

Scene animation data is made only from Gracia Final .

On 5/17/2024 at 5:50 PM, Tessa said:

look into the frintezza script file. this instance should have some camera movement. 

... also bosses like Dr. Chaos and Sailren shoulc have some custom cameras

1 minute ago, Finn said:

look into the frintezza script file. this instance should have some camera movement. 

... also bosses like Dr. Chaos and Sailren shoulc have some custom cameras

Nah, they use the SpecialCamera packet there. I'm looking for info about ExPlayScene (Packet FE:5C on Interlude), it accepts an integer but I don't know what it's for... sending it to the client makes the whole screen blinking for some time.

14 minutes ago, Tessa said:

Nah, they use the SpecialCamera packet there. I'm looking for info about ExPlayScene (Packet FE:5C on Interlude), it accepts an integer but I don't know what it's for... sending it to the client makes the whole screen blinking for some time.

ah you are right ^^

by the way... while looking into the script file of dr. chaos... his html strings...

@Override
	public String onFirstTalk(Npc npc, Player player)
	{
		String htmltext = "";
		if (GrandBossManager.getInstance().getStatus(CHAOS_GOLEM) == NORMAL)
		{
			_pissedOffTimer -= 1 + getRandom(5); // remove 1-5 secs.
			if ((_pissedOffTimer > 20) && (_pissedOffTimer <= 30))
			{
				htmltext = "<html><body>Doctor Chaos:<br>What?! Who are you? How did you come here?<br>You really look suspicious... Aren't those filthy members of Black Anvil guild send you? No? Mhhhhh... I don't trust you!</body></html>";
			}
			else if ((_pissedOffTimer > 10) && (_pissedOffTimer <= 20))
			{
				htmltext = "<html><body>Doctor Chaos:<br>Why are you standing here? Don't you see it's a private propertie? Don't look at him with those eyes... Did you smile?! Don't make fun of me! He will ... destroy ... you ... if you continue!</body></html>";
			}
			else if ((_pissedOffTimer > 0) && (_pissedOffTimer <= 10))
			{
				htmltext = "<html><body>Doctor Chaos:<br>I know why you are here, traitor! He discovered your plans! You are assassin ... sent by the Black Anvil guild! But you won't kill the Emperor of Evil!</body></html>";
			}
			else if (_pissedOffTimer <= 0)
			{
				crazyMidgetBecomesAngry(npc);
			}
		}
		return htmltext;

was this his official text?? GG