classic [L2J] Sintra

Kelrzher

The only thing i dont like is obtaining items. Almost every good item in the server will be obtaining with killing rb... What about slo players? They cant kill rbs alone.

Unfortunaly i cant think something for solo players though some bosses like barakiel can be soloed , so solo players can obtain nobless too , so solo players can kill barakiel and obtain raid letters , our goal is to gather clans and the difficulty of the server isnt for solo players from my pov. It is hard for a solo player to survive in such rates/farm , i believe solo players are only for pvp servers or a little easier servers , sorry if i dissapoint some part of community

m8 your server is just like es.love it god damn :D

haha well that was the best server for me but making a copy wont lead me to a success thats why i want to add some more "complex" if you know what i mean

What about slo players? They cant kill rbs alone.

Enchant items, collect various stuff necessary for custom or w/e and TRADE it.

Ppl forgot about WTT, or they did NOT played a real low/mid rate server, where you have to think, how to get things which you can't get :)

Example: you want a weapon +20? Trade 3x+16 for one +20. Simple :P

Edited by SweeTs

Enchant items, collect various stuff necessary for custom or w/e and TRADE it.

Ppl forgot about WTT, or they did NOT played a real low/mid rate server, where you have to think, how to get things which you can't get :)

Example: you want a weapon +20? Trade 3x+16 for one +20. Simple :P

You and tryskies logic... Hahaha :P well  i cant agree more

p.s join on our forums http://l2sintra.com/forum/index.php

Edited by Kelrzher

First 4 Clans that will have more than 20 members will get a free AIO for 1,5 weeks

Aio offers +30 Buffs (Time) that means buffs last more, also they offer songs/dances/buffs/chants that normal buffer doesn't.

Clan Name:

Clan Leader Name:

Members:

Language:

Clan Forums(Optional):

Make a New topic using [Clan Event] Tag in your title and your clan name.

First 4 Clans that will have more than 20 members will get a free AIO for 1,5 weeks

Aio offers +30 Buffs (Time) that means buffs last more, also they offer songs/dances/buffs/chants that normal buffer doesn't.

Clan Name:
Clan Leader Name:
Language:
Clan Forums(Optional):

Make a New topic using [Clan Event] Tag in your title and your clan name.

LF CLAN :D 

It is important to us to join on our forums http://l2sintra.com/forum/index.php

If someone likes our features we will be thankfull if he will register to our forums..

Have in mind that we will never use fake online players, so help us be crowded on server's start!!