classic [L2J] Sintra

Kelrzher

Addition of :

When character logs in on hero chat will appear when the grand olympiad period ends 

So i run  a poll :

As custom items we got S Grade Armors  with S/A  

Do you guys want to see in game also (Apella with the follow stats?) :)

Light  DEX+1, STR+1, CON-2, Attack speed/P. Atk, +6%, Maximum MP 489, and weight limit +6000.  (Note weight limit in our server is x3 so its important) When all set items are enchanted by 6 or higher, M. Def. and Evasion will increase. ( +6 max armor enchant)

Heavy DEX-2, STR+2, P. Def. +10%, and maximum HP +750. Chance to get Sleep/Hold attack -75% When all set items are enchanted by 6 or higher, P. Def. and MP regeneration rate will increase.

Robe WIT+1, INT+1, MEN-2, Magic attack 18%,Casting Speed 6%,Speed +8, magic cancel rate -50%, stun vulnerability -50%, and weight limit +6000. When all set items are enchanted by 6 or higher, P. Def. and Weight Gauge will increase.

Edited by Kelrzher

i voted on both Questions well if you add Apella Armors will be look very good or the Clan Oath armors with Your Custom Weapons 

As an admin my POV is that apella and such will ruin the Special Ability  S grade armors (its a rare feature instead of common custom armors)

But people will vote... and we will reconsider thanks for your votes .. Waiting for more votes people!

Keep voting guys. You give us hope

//Edit:

Bug fixes:

Mistake with Ancient Merchant ( Not correct id of duals)

Chaotic Zone outside the rooms: People must drop items 

Chaotic Zone inside the rooms: No item loss 

Edited by Kelrzher

Addition/Bug fixes:

Correction of all town respawns (l2 off parser)

Mana potions working as L2OFF ( on l2 off there is no effect - useless fix but we try to keep some retail content)

Implementation of /siegestatus  (fully working)

Development is almost done , ETA for open beta will be posted soon, as soon as the web will be on

Addition of Promo video

Apella wont be imported

New poll running

Edited by Kelrzher