classic [L2J] Sintra

Kelrzher

You suggestion is accepted, though we did a poll with Apella set but people denied that.. i know it will be cool and it will open much more setups but the problem is that players nowdays dont really like complex setups... Correct me with a statement if i am wrong..

Thanks for the support and i appreciate your reply

Maybe they fear the apella you suggested would be way more powerful than the ordinary S armor sets and the C5 Armors will be left behind and the end game armor sets would become Apella + the whole farm would go for it, that

s why i pointed *Same Tier*. My suggestion instead is add another custom "instance" of C5 Armor sets, same level of stats but different benefits/sacrifices. Example; Imperial Crusader [swiftness] - umsuw.png

and then we got our new armor *Custom Armor [swiftness]* - 2mfhmki.png

Now i hope you get the idea i got on my mind better as i explain it more advanced  :gusta:

Edited by DBSK

Maybe they fear the apella you suggested would be way more powerful than the ordinary S armor sets and the C5 Armors will be left behind and the end game armor sets would become Apella + the whole farm would go for it, that

s why i pointed *Same Tier*. My suggestion instead is add another custom "instance" of C5 Armor sets, same level of stats but different benefits/sacrifices. Example; Imperial Crusader [swiftness] - umsuw.png and then we got *Custom Armor [swiftness]* - 2mfhmki.png

Now i hope you get the idea i got on my mind better as i explain it more advanced  :gusta:

to be honest this already exist it just change the special ability thing i get what you are trying to say , also i never saw existing armors to have special S/A .. but the idea that you suggested is good, the hard part of the custom armor is that its difficult to think what stats should be suitable... Existing stats are copied from Eternal Sin l2 since i am a huge fan and i admit it 

i might create ancient armor and also S/A system (your actual suggestion) i got what you ask for 

Edited by Kelrzher

to be honest this already exist it just change the special ability thing i get what you are trying to say , also i never saw existing armors to have special S/A .. but the idea that you suggested is good, the hard part of the custom armor is that its difficult to think what stats should be suitable... Existing stats are copied from Eternal Sin l2 since i am a huge fan and i admit it 

i might create ancient armor and also S/A system (your actual suggestion) i got what you ask for 

I see, it's just an idea that popped when i've read you gave  up on the apella, honestly it got old and annoying, especially when it boosts your stats so much more than the original L2 armors. That was my point ... to throw just another layer of setup choices(which you can mix the same way as Dyes) and make it deeper on top of your Armor SA idea, which i really liked :not bad: . Hope you figure out the best suitable features 

Edited by DBSK

Changed some starting items:

All characters will have health potion, mana potion and  300000 of Adena(s) on inventory , both mages and fighters

Generally Fighters (Salamander Skin D Grade light set)

Human,Elven,Dark Elven Fighters will also have: Mithril Dagger, Elven Sword, Claymore (2handed sword)

Orcs: D Grade Fists, Elven Sword, Claymore (2handed sword)

Dwarves: Spellbreaker (Hammer) , Elven Sword , Claymore (2handed sword)

Mages( D Grade Robe set  and a D grade mace)

Edited by Kelrzher

I like your server features it's a really nice idea and something unique that is needed nowdays.
But i don't like your enchant system.
For me +20 max for weapons is too much, and your armors and jewels max is +8?
I would like to see for example enchant rates like this:
Weapon Safe Enchant: +3
Weapon Max Enchant: +16
Armors/Jewels Safe Enchant: +3
Armors/Jewels Max Enchant: +13
But, make Normal enchant rates for example 45%, Blessed enchant rates 55% (and if fail return to +3) and Crystal enchant rates 30% (if enchant fail the enchant value will not be changed, and make them hard to get them for example from raid bosses or a rare party farm with a change to get them)

That's my opinion, good luck with your server :)

I like your server features it's a really nice idea and something unique that is needed nowdays.

But i don't like your enchant system.

For me +20 max for weapons is too much, and your armors and jewels max is +8?

I would like to see for example enchant rates like this:

Weapon Safe Enchant: +3

Weapon Max Enchant: +16

Armors/Jewels Safe Enchant: +3

Armors/Jewels Max Enchant: +13

But, make Normal enchant rates for example 45%, Blessed enchant rates 55% (and if fail return to +3) and Crystal enchant rates 30% (if enchant fail the enchant value will not be changed, and make them hard to get them for example from raid bosses or a rare party farm with a change to get them)

That's my opinion, good luck with your server :)

hello , our enchant system after 16 (that is 30% ) is 17-10% 18-8% 19-7% and 20% 5% So it is almost impossible but achievable , though we willl reconsider to reconstruct the enchant system , about your raidboss suggestion , it is like that already .. About the value it is also a nice concept in enchant system , we will surely add it 

Update: 

HOLISTIC + CULTIC MUST HAVE -3 MEN , IT IS FIXED JUST FORGOT TO EDIT THE PICTURES

Lowered the price of ancient armors and the special abilities ( since is kinda same with S grades you will just to farm a little more just for the appearance or your pvp strategy)

Now this photos shows the status of Special Ability PvP S grades and Ancient Apella Special Ability Armors, you can use both depending your pvp style, dyes , buffs 

6svrc7.jpg

117yd86.jpg

****jqs6d4.jpg

Edited by Kelrzher

Dude.. i want to see going Live this Features. i will help you as best i can :D

honestly is nothing special its just the oldschool taste that is missing from almost all server nowdays.. well currently my budget and time isnt that much so i wont rush , for a great project i will need to investigate the development more , find some more attractive features , not to over do it also and not to go off the way of the oldschool taste.

Your support guys gives the power to project , keep supporting me/my team and generally L2Sintra

Athena x45 is ready for beta testing , though my time is limited cause of some exams + a contest , this will delay site progress a bit 

New poll runs, vote honestly in order collect statistics