high five [L2J] L2Raze

vampir

We are finally ready with the features. We just need to polish everything, fix issues that will occur in the next days and we are ready for Grand Opening.

Open Beta will last for at least a week. It's not going to be boring, we have prepared everything so even small amount of players can have a lot of fun.

Share your suggestions and bug reports on the Forum or talk to us in Game.

Beta Starts at: 20:00 GMT+1

Updater can be found on How to Connect Page

Edited by vampir

Server looks really promising. Good luck . Balance will be the hard part. It's l2jserver or Russian? I quess Russian

Server looks really promising. Good luck . Balance will be the hard part. It's l2jserver or Russian? I quess Russian

You have to wait tonight for try to copy some htmls

and your beloved axel will log on server and...

tumblr_nmgl6w3b461rk9yago3_500.gif

Open BETA Starting in 1 hour! Check how to connect and download patch at: http://l2raze.com/connect.php

Grand Opening Date : 1st May 2015

▼Website: www.l2raze.com

▼Forums: www.l2raze.com/forum

11103847_985956164748765_1193997978_n.jp

Edited by Stalone

Sup kids, why madski ?

Madski because:

use facebook exploits to get likes

this server will probly lie to the players saying 15k+ online while; 1 server cannot handle 15k players; 2 no h5 server (except russians, they have the biggest population) can reach 15k+ players;

ddosing other servers wich other people put HARD WORK on it

ruining other servers wich aims to be online as long as they can without other people (server owners) mess up there servers (for example ddos attacks). 

There era will be gone soon, they just dont realize it yet.

Madski because:

this server will probly lie to the players saying 15k+ online while; 1 server cannot handle 15k players; 2 no h5 server (except russians, they have the biggest population) can reach 15k+ players;

ruining other servers wich aims to be online as long as they can without other people (server owners) mess up there servers (for example ddos attacks). 

I really don't see valid point here.

You think there are no internet connections that can handle the packets of 15k clients? Please think again..

Also, did you ever hear vampire ddosing someone (I mean in a topic or something)? I think not..

For real guys, if you have problems with Stalone (problems which basically consist of jealousy), don't dirt every topic you see in Private Servers section, because you need to understand something: He will keep ignoring you and you will achieve sh1t.

This server will last, because it is finely developed and every detail is taken care of (from what I've seen in-game). Good luck from me guys.

Edited by An4rchy

You think there are no internet connections that can handle the packets of 15k clients? Please think again..

Also, did you ever here vampire ddosing someone (I mean in a topic or something)? I think not..

For real guys, if you have problems with Stalone (problems which basically consist of jealousy), don't dirt every topic you see in Private Servers section, because you need to understand something: He will keep ignoring you and you will achieve sh1t.

This server will last, because it is finely developed and every detail is taken care of (from what I've seen in-game). Good luck from me guys.

Server can last if they put some kind of currency, pvp or not every server need a trade coin

Without it is gonna die if you want or not

However server looking great (from outside) my best whishes to vampire

Server can last if they put some kind of currency, pvp or not every server need a trade coin

Without it is gonna die if you want or not

However server looking great (from outside) my best whishes to vampire

Check it from inside, you will notice Polished Crystals :P

Madski because:

y go lick nik ass please.. 

Also, did you ever hear vampire ddosing someone (I mean in a topic or something)? I think not..

First of all, the server cannot handle that much packets.

Second, you join "Stalone" team so you are part of it whatever Stalone does, you do to.

Third i dont talk about jealousy, not everything has to do with jealousy. Im not a server owner, i do not pay anything at all. So for wat should i be jealous of? I have my own job. 

Fourth i do care about stuff like this, i can't allow some shitface ruin every server because he wants to open one. 

I checked the server yesterday, its great and gameplay is really good.

But from my experiance, pvp community will not even bother spend 10 minutes to learn something new.

This means in 1 week server will be empty.

It has nothing to do with the server, but with the community.

First of all, the server cannot handle that much packets.

Second, you join "Stalone" team so you are part of it whatever Stalone does, you do to.

Third i dont talk about jealousy, not everything has to do with jealousy. Im not a server owner, i do not pay anything at all. So for wat should i be jealous of? I have my own job. 

Fourth i do care about stuff like this, i can't allow some shitface ruin every server because he wants to open one. 

Server can handle a lot more packets than just 15k.

Anarchy isn't part of our team.

How do you know i am going to lie about the online or ddos other servers. You don't know me, i never opened my server before so how can you tell?