high five [L2J] L2Raze

vampir

Server can handle a lot more packets than just 15k.

Anarchy isn't part of our team.

How do you know i am going to lie about the online or ddos other servers. You don't know me, i never opened my server before so how can you tell?

Exactly what i would reply.

Also, you are jealous of how much money Stalone has made from L2Tales, that's why you keep cursing him (btw, i was playing L2Tales for a while and everything seemed fine, stable gameplay, so there is no other reason than jealousy that flamers of L2Tales exist).

http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2

no one here reach 1k real online

L2 is dead, hopzone that was the biggest thing to consider when you lf for a new server is basically dead as fuck

And you guys talk about 15k online

Get real and stop with this bullshit a server with 1k real online is a lot more bigger then the server you guys are used to play

#WakeUp #2015FakeCountersAreTrollingYou #StillSleeping? #OMG15KONLINE

tumblr_nmuyn6g5QF1u50c91o9_250.gif

http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2

no one here reach 1k real online

L2 is dead, hopzone that was the biggest thing to consider when you lf for a new server is basically dead as fuck

And you guys talk about 15k online

Get real and stop with this bullshit a server with 1k real online is a lot more bigger then the server you guys are used to play

#WakeUp #2015FakeCountersAreTrollingYou #StillSleeping? #OMG15KONLINE

tumblr_nmuyn6g5QF1u50c91o9_250.gif

This is not twitter to add hashtags. Adding russian community to the project will increase the online to at least 3k if you know where to advertise. Russians just got into l2 and it will not die any time soon

This is not twitter to add hashtags. Adding russian community to the project will increase the online to at least 3k if you know where to advertise. Russians just got into l2 and it will not die any time soon

3k? are you serius?...

pvp server with 3k real online and i'm santa claus, oh wait i'm not...

3k? are you serius?...

pvp server with 3k real online and i'm santa claus, oh wait i'm not...

You haven't played in the rpg club servers or any popular russian server. There is absolute thousands of them

You haven't played in the rpg club servers or any popular russian server. There is absolute thousands of them

Yhea you know whole of my history, too bad that a retail server with 3k online you have to fight for the farming spots

think about pvp server with 3k on you shouldn't able to move... so cut the crap

Yhea you know whole of my history, too bad that a retail server with 3k online you have to fight for the farming spots

think about pvp server with 3k on you shouldn't able to move... so cut the crap

Looks like you are missing a brain indeed. End of conversation.

Tried out beta period. This is the hi5 server of 2015

I checked the server yesterday, its great and gameplay is really good.

But from my experiance, pvp community will not even bother spend 10 minutes to learn something new.

This means in 1 week server will be empty.

It has nothing to do with the server, but with the community.

Oh nevermore

You know the truth!  :happyforever:

I dont care about how much money people make of servers, you don't even know how i live. I do care about spending my time on servers wich will be closed after a period of time because of action Stalone does. This H5 scene is ruined because of him and other people who open/close the servers. 

Get your facts straight, only thing you are saying is "jealous people" and "jealous how much money he makes".