high five [L2J] L2Raze

vampir

Ok, its tales server. :D

Do you think i am working few months, spending a lot of money(advertisement, server machine, ddos protection) to get absolutely nothing? I am not a rich man, i am having a lot of fun from working on the server and i want it to be top pvp server for a long time. If you are willing to pay for those things, there will be no donations on the server.

Max enchant can be gained not only from donation, but also from Polished Crystals.

Do you think i am working few months, spending a lot of money(advertisement, server machine, ddos protection) to get absolutely nothing? I am not a rich man, i am having a lot of fun from working on the server and i want it to be top pvp server for a long time. If you are willing to pay for those things, there will be no donations on the server.

Max enchant can be gained not only from donation, but also from Polished Crystals.

Lol, ofc all server need donations, i just tell this its tales server, relax bro relax :happyforever:

Edit: The fu ck, u spend much money for good comments :dat: :dat:

Edited by Anitah

I have logged in this server (when vampire was searching for some testers) and all i can say is this:

The server is amazing, unique features, unique gameplay and highly skilled developer. I totally recommend this server even for those that don't usually play high rates, since experience means nothing compared to the other tasks you have to do in order to get to the top.

+1 from me and i will of course be there at the opening.

Good Job at last axel will eat some dust and he truly deserve it

However take ideas from game frist.ru they just opened a pvp server with "hard" farm but nothing special in donation shop and players are happy since between them and donators there is nothing expect some hard work to do in theyr char.

Make an hard farm for +16 and donators able to make +16 will full your packets and make people happy since no difference between donators and players just some hard farm.

However your project your choise was a simply advice but an instant pvp can't survive in time.

tumblr_njc3l0sq0l1tvuy1po1_500.gif

True. I never understood people blaming donators for paying for the server. They should write 'thank that you donated and I can play for free ...'

I will definitely join, pitty I need to wait until beta ( why don't we turn it now ?).

Cya IG.

Good luck vampir, this will be a place to stay if you like a proper pvp HI5 server!

All the best, make sure to demolish the competition! I am sure that you will.

good luck vampir, the server has potential but community is r****, you need lot of money spend on campaigns and ru tops to pull this off with all kids around. 

Also bring down the competition to force the players play! this is ultimate solution for success.

Profit on high-rate is 350-400% lower than a midrate because i know from experience. If you still have the passion for the game you will success anyway

Regards and Good Luck

I'm disgusted with l2j quality in every aspect, never played any of these h5 serbidors, but have to admit this one is something fresh.

Consider making olympiad alternative way of getting gear (like on oly-only servers), good luck.

The server looks promising, I'd love to give it a try, features are interesting, both for developers and for players, i'd love to see the way they are created, others can take examples and raise the limits of where coding and development can go, very interesting! Best regards! 

I'm disgusted with l2j quality in every aspect, never played any of these h5 serbidors, but have to admit this one is something fresh.

Consider making olympiad alternative way of getting gear (like on oly-only servers), good luck.

No match limit and reward after oly match like if you do a pvp

so oly player can gear up like pvp players that stay all day in pvp zone

(if they add something to gear up since on an istant what gear up you need?)

tumblr_static_ai1y23l09pssgso0c48sc8s40.