MaxCheaters - An 'International' Cheating Forum or maybe not?

BonJovi®

Also,

Wake up Interpid. Where is the spam?

Because I'm doing something here? Who no one does? Please.

This is not called spam but moderation. When a user is getting off I warn him is that a spam? I don't need excuses.

My profile is free to watch it.

I don't see any spam I just today I overused it just this.

Anyway, I respect all of you and your opinions.

I dont have something more to say.

You got a gold membership, that goes for people who spam the shit out of the report section, reporting people for every single reason they can just find. You also are not a moderator you have no clue how to handle the situation so far you get a negative comment on your job and all you do is beat around the bush no real answer or argument going on from your part.

You my friend are a useless moderator and should be demoted because your comment just shows how power hungry you are.

Zake i see you looking this topic would you do something?

I was just reading the whole topic.

Thing is what i said years ago still applies to the situation.

There should be no gold members(they are useless), there should be no coder/dev/game mod ranks since this kind of stuff can be handled with awards. There should be only global mods and and section moderators with with limited privs to every section(basic stuff move,close). Also the staff should be kind of like a family with only trustworthy people and active members.

All the rest like shares or helping eachother...the community can do that on its own.

Well here's the thing. That's what i 've suggested to Maxtor millions of times. He said that if forum is going to switch to vBulletin he will have to re-edit the ranks from scratch and he's bored to do it. So we're waiting till Maxtor collects some money to make this transformation. That's why he's creating L2MxC again.

As far as the main post concerned, i am the one that you should blame because i suggested him to become a staffer. He was an active guy, his reports were helping me enough and i still don't regret my action. He's willing to help more than each and every staffer of mxc, even if he's doing some wrong mod actions. Let's be honest, you know that i like you as a guy but, whether you speak better English or not, you got promoted for the same reason, am i wrong?

ur stupid or what? any human is power hungry why not him? if they suggest ur promotion u would decline?

a staffer should use its power for the better not for making himself look good :)

You got a gold membership, that goes for people who spam the shit out of the report section, reporting people for every single reason they can just find. You also are not a moderator you have no clue how to handle the situation so far you get a negative comment on your job and all you do is beat around the bush no real answer or argument going on from your part.

You my friend are a useless moderator and should be demoted because your comment just shows how power hungry you are.

Interpid, let me explain you.

In this part you are totally wrong I know how to handle everything here.

If you just stay active and not doing anything you are not a mod you are a vip. All of you, you have this only "Negative" opinion about me.

I cannot change this but I can't do my job as best as I can. In my opinion, On the other hand, you judge me very strictly and for what reason? My english level? Okey I'm in progress at this. Next, at my moderation? As you heard I'm kinda good at this if you have doubts I don't care. Oh, and I don't want power. I just want this. For me its socialization.

The problem its not me but all of you. The only thing that you do its the judge who are you Maxtor or something? lol'd.

In overall, I don't think that I did so much damage to MxC to have this behaviour from all of you.

a staffer should use its power for the better not for making himself look good :)

In a right world,with right people ^^

Interpid, let me explain you.

In this part you are totally wrong I know how to handle everything here.

If you just stay active and not doing anything you are not a mod you are a vip. All of you, you have this only "Negative" opinion about me.

I cannot change this but I can't do my job as best as I can. In my opinion, On the other hand, you judge me very strictly and for what reason? My english level? Okey I'm in progress at this. Next, at my moderation? As you heard I'm kinda good at this if you have doubts I don't care. Oh, and I don't want power. I just want this. For me its socialization.

The problem its not me but all of you. The only that you do its the judge who are you Maxtor or something? lol'd.

In overall, I don't think that I did so much damage to MxC to have this behaviour from all of you.

I said nothing about your english level, i judge from your comments and the way you write. You act like an egomaniac since you got your promotion thats what i see from you and thats why i say what i say. :)

I said nothing about your english level, i judge from your comments and the way you write. You act like an egomaniac since you got your promotion thats what i see from you and thats why i say what i say. :)

He is "under development". xD

sry for unlocking it zake,but i really coundln't resist to these STUPIDS replies.

We (simple members) are doing better job than whole staff. They do nothing in this forum, instead of thinking that they are gods of this forum.

if we do nothing,you know nothing about that.

Maxtor promote the wrong people.

what makes that the rest of us(me,you,trance,seth(examples)) are suitable?

don't judge dude..you are not the proper one,really.

and if you ask me,noone can work under this pressure,and thats a fact.

All of you are waiting a mistake/wrong action from him in order to report him,give him some air.If he wouldn't deserve that position,he would be already regular member,but guess what..

he is not..so >.>

sry for unlocking it zake,but i really coundln't resist to these STUPIDS replies.

if we do nothing,you know nothing about that.

what makes that the rest of us(me,you,trance,seth(examples)) are suitable?

don't judge dude..you are not the proper one,really.

and if you ask me,noone can work under this pressure,and thats a fact.

All of you are waiting a mistake/wrong action from him in order to report him,give him some air.If he wouldn't deserve that position,he would be already regular member,but guess what..

he is not..so >.>

I won't talk to you cause when i became moderator you started the fight with flames and all the shits.

I won't talk to you cause when i became moderator you started the fight with flames and all the shits.

Well, since you want to make it public, it's the last time that you're unlocking a topic without my/Justice's/Maxtor's permission. I think i made my self clear.